|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology (CMT)||Rare|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
|Premium Deck Series: Graveborn (GRV)||Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Elephant
When Terastodon enters the battlefield, you may destroy up to three target noncreature permanents. For each permanent put into a graveyard this way, its controller puts a 3/3 green Elephant creature token onto the battlefield.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (32)||DarkMagician , ironax , DudeMan1031 , sneferie , CastleSiege , raymaverick97 , Dr.Jackel , ZombieFood , NOGzFTW , accioali , Kravian , pokemate0 , Nemesis , Jpegwun , MonoRedBomb.Com , Snydog17 , frederiklw , mziter501 , thetechzombie , Raknamadak , GoldGhost012 , Ellyreia , bakunet , sombrevivo , Va1mar , , rockleemyhero , AlucardZain , Zhorus_The_Bauqret , angesoir , twistedmage , PTsmitty|
|Want (3)||Portwood , VampSlayer , Ace_Kavu|
1 day ago
I like your creature list a lot!
Cards like Craterhoof Behemoth, Overrun and Triumph of the Hordes can help you close games more quickly. You also have access to a lot of wipes including Day of Judgment and Wrath of God (and several more in W). It would be a fine strategy to use something like Worldly Tutor to grab Avacyn, Angel of Hope and the board wipe a ton.
2 days ago
Looks like a pretty good deck! A few comments:
- aside from Terastodon, you have no anti-enchantment/artifact cards in this deck. If someone whips up a card like Ghostly Prison, Propaganda or even worse, No Mercy, your deck is a bit stuck. Some cheap to cast options are Naturalize, Nature's Claim or better yet, Reclamation Sage.
- I know they're not cheap, but Burgeoning and/or Exploration are insanely good, cheap to cast ramp cards for green. Also, if you want to be fast, there is no better card for you than Concordant Crossroads (in case this is outside your budget, you can try Thousand-Year Elixir).
Hope this helps. If you have time, please check out my Yisan deck; I'd like your opinion.
3 days ago
3 days ago
Hi, first of all, I like the deck.
Maybe you could add some more utility creatures, because your primary wincon is to win via commander dmg and hence you do not necessarily need many other threats. What about Solemn Simulacrum, Acidic Slime, Qasali Slingers, Uktabi Orangutan, Eternal Witness, Wood Elves, Elvish Visionary, Fauna Shaman, Terastodon. While not supporting your +1/+1-counter-plan, they really give your game a lot of additional value and options and still help to get out Ghalta, Primal Hunger.
1 week ago
So you commented on my half-finished Ghalta list suggesting I look here, but I don't actually see what I'm meant to be looking at. The deck is glacially slow, often incapable of doing anything meaningful at all until turn 5, you're running a strangely low number of lands, and there are only 7 cards in the entire list capable of interacting with the opponent's cards outside of combat (three of which need to successfully attack to use the effect). Cards like Terastodon, Woodfall Primus, and Admonition Angel, would at least give you some ways of interacting with artifacts and enchantments. Too high of a percentage of the cards in this deck don't really do anything besides put power and toughness onto the board. This does has some insurance against wraths, but it seems like mass bounce, exile, or -X/-X effects still destroy you. Having personally already tested Mayael, putting enough 5 power creatures into the deck to make the activated ability consistent (which is really important when you're paying so much mana for the ability) is essentially guaranteed to make the deck slow and clunky. This is why I instead elected for a commander like Ghalta with more of a focus on cards that benefit from having at least one large creature at a reduced cost, able to make plays like casting Ghalta for 2 mana and following up with Life's Legacy for a 4 mana draw 12, or combine Ghalta (as the commander) with Food Chain and Manaplasm, for example, to produce unlimited mana.
I never decided to take that deck past theorycrafting, and instead continue to get my big-creature fix from playing this deck: Thromok, where I get to make plays like sacrificing Thromok to Miren for 300+ life, or make so much mana with Druids' Repository to cast Thromok three times in one turn, with 50+ power each time, as it gets killed in response to the lethal Chandra's Ignition, before Thromok's spark successfully ignites on the third try burning all opponents to a crisp.
1 week ago
Very cool flavor here.
Since you are heavy into creatures, maybe you could assemble more Overrun effects along with some more utility critters and then combine those with combat tricks and spells that grant you additional combat phases.
For example, Pathbreaker Ibex would let you run goats and overrun.
Terastodon would let you include an elephant that exiles stuff.
If you need a Biblical god here, Iroas, God of Victory, makes some sense.
Here are that grant you an "additional combat phase" so you could trample out multiple opponents per turn. Tricks like Boros Charm and Temur Battlerage that offer Double Strike might also be good (and enchantments like Berserkers' Onslaught and Rage Reflection), and something like Heroic Intervention could protect your attackers when it's time to alpha strike.
I might revisit the creature list (and maybe trim it to 36 or so), cut the swords, and focus your other spell types on either a) Overrun effects or b) additional combat phase effects.
Finally, check out your mana wheel at the top right of this page. You may want to rebalance your lands to make sure you draw the mana that is most likely to go with the spells you draw. You need a lot more G sources, a few more W sources, many fewer R sources, and a couple fewer U sources. Maybe start by looking at UR lands and swapping them out for more Forests and Plains. Then trim an Island or two and a few Mountains for more Forests and Plains. Then look at ways to make any dual lands you bring in include G. The deck should play more smoothly with a more aligned land base.
Have fun brewing!
1 week ago
Criaturas que sacaria:- Fyndhorn Elves Llanowar Elves Elvish Visionary , Elvish Mystic monos que dan mana? mejor pon el trio de muros que se ayudan: Overgrown Battlement Vine Trellis Sylvan CaryatidDe cualquier manera es mejor poner mana rocks creo yo.
Ezuri, Claw of Progress: y pa que este mono aca, si no es pa ser el comandante es re poco lo que ayuda.
- Simic Sky Swallower , Sagu Mauler.- bicho grande..con velo/hexproof.
- Altered Ego, Phyrexian Metamorph .- monos toolbox, siempre ayudan, son buen soporte.
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest .- robar si haces dao..no esta mal.
- Horizon Chimera .- viendo que quieres robar harto..cae sentado.
- Kruphix, God of Horizons .- mano al maximo, no se pierde mana.
- Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix .- mana incoloro para bichos grandes.
- Lorescale Coatl .- si vas a robar harto..este es el bicho!! con arrolar...uff!
- Progenitor Mimic .- copias a cada rato, vamos copiando muros..o bichos del oponente.
- Rashmi, Eternities Crafter .- puede servir..hacer correr el mazo..es una opcion.
- Acidic Slime .- mono toolbox..siempre util.
- Terastodon .- con UG no mataras muchos bichos, esto puede ser util.
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger .- el mono que puede decidir el juego..ojo que deja tapeadas tierras rivales ;)
- Kefnet the Mindful .- aqui tiene para activarse rapido.
enchants:le sacaria:Mind Over Matter .- esta carta es buenisima..pero aqui no pega con niuna puta wea.Ni recuperas cartas, ni giras permanentes a excepcion de tierras.nah.
- Bounty of the Luxa .- un poco lento..pero puede ayudar
- Zendikar Resurgent .- opcion barata si no tienes Mana Reflection
- Exploration .- si puedes conseguirle..con dolar bajo..es una wena idea.
- Leyline of Anticipation .- bichos con flash!! ou yeah!
- Garruk, Primal Hunter .- Garruk Wildspeaker pseudo ramp.
- Nissa, Steward of Elements.- Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury rampea y controla
- Time Warp ? turno extra??? o sea nunca viene mal..pero es un poco inconexo..hay cosas mejores.
- Praetor's Counsel .- cartaza, recuperas lo botado, mano al maximo.Para finish.
- Temple Bell .- imagino que es por el Mind Over Matter en un mazo verde/azul hay mil weas mejores que tratar de millear
- Urban Evolution, Pore Over the Pages , Harmonize.- buenos cartones mid tempo para robar.
- Simic Charm .- protege bichos, agranda bicgos..uff.
- Unexpected Results .- si te decides por monos garndes..uff demoledor.