|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Core Set 2019 (M19)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma
Legendary Creature — Bear
Creature spells you cast with power 4 or greater cost less to cast.
Whenever Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma attacks, each creature you control with power 4 or greater gets +1/+1 and gains trample until end of turn.
Commander Recommendations Start Commander Deck
Latest as Commander
Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma Discussion
1 week ago
Thank you for the reply!
- Archetype of Endurance - I ran this for a short bit, and almost never cast it in lieu of something else. After 10+ games of it essentially being a dead card, I took it out.
- Krosan Drover / Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma - I've never consideres doing cost reduction for this deck, as it doesn't help with kamahl's abilities. I prefer ways to generate more mana as it helps to the flow of the deck. I do run goreclaw in my animar deck though because its an amazing card.
- Quicksilver Amulet - great card, I'll have to playtest it and see how it goes.
- Garruk's Horde - I ran this early on and took it out. At 7cmc, odds are I won't cast anything else the turn I cast this. So my opponents will have extra knowledge of what'd in my hand with no immediate payoff.
- Engulfing Slagwurm - I love this card and ran it for a long time. It never survived a round before getting nuked. I may consider putting it back in though because its fantastic.
1 week ago
Greetings I just wanted to provide some (possibly suboptimal) card that I personally like in my green decks.
- Archetype of Endurance to shield yourself and expose everyone else ( this can lead to fun times )
- Krosan Drover for a nice discount ( or Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma )
- Quicksilver Amulet to cheat things out
- Garruk's Horde Can be a nice thing if you don't mind people seeing what is coming up, you can spam things.
- Engulfing Slagwurm I'm super glad that this card is still a secret. This thing is OP as hell in my book.
3 weeks ago
Sry for third comment lol. Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma is also good for hardcasting in some cases. Balefire Dragon is practically removal whenever it attacks. Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre . I didn’t have time to read the whole Primer and everything so pls excuse me if u explained why u didn’t have one of these.
3 weeks ago
Joe_Ken_ I really really like Rhonas's Monument I dont know how I missed that when building. Unfortunately Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma doesn't reduce 80% of my creatures casting cost cause they are all 0/0 or x/x or / power and toughness. Shamanic Revelation doesn't seem that good or I should say isn't good enough. I dont think I'll have more than 4 creatures in play at one time before my opponents start removing them. So it would only draw like 4 cards on average. 5 mana 4 cards is good economy but I am looking for something like Soul's Majesty this triggers the Cmdr and draws at least 8 cards for 5 mana
3 weeks ago
Rhonas's Monument will make your creatures cost 1 less and if you put out a few in a turn it can really be a good trample and pump ability. Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma would be good for attacking since all your hydras should come in with 4 power at least.
Revenge of the Hunted could be a good addition since then it should let you take out one player since they can’t block the rest of your creatures.
1 month ago
Urza's Incubator is a pointless card since it only works with 17 creatures (3 of which get only less) which makes it very ineffective ramp spell. We're better off with getting low-cost colored ramp that helps with every single spell in a deck.
Similar discount in colorless cost provides Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma , however, for more she also grants little power boost and trample. All of these on a 4/3 body makes her great creature to both estabilishing board AND making every swing with creatures that much more lethal.
2 months ago
Fist of Suns doesn't cheat out creatures for 0. Fist of Suns replaces what you can pay, not the CMC. Morophos effects the CMC.
28 land is way too little. Bane of Progress , Planar Cleansing and cards that remove artifacts destroy your game. Reliquary Tower , Ash Barrens , Unclaimed Territory , Haven of the Spirit Dragon , Path of Ancestry are all land that should be in the deck.
Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma fits the theme, and gives all the dragons that don't have it trample
You need removal. Vindicate removes the Propaganda that destroys your swinging. Crackling Doom removes the opponents biggest creature. Assassin's Trophy and/or Putrefy removes a endless-combo piece. Swords to Plowshares removes indestructible. Removal is crucial to advancing your own game.
Temur Ascendancy is a card that helps you draw more, and the haste on dragons is amazing
Taigam, Ojutai Master is my last consideration. Makes sure your dragons hit the battlefield.
2 months ago
Big Update - The "Flying Matters" sub-theme is no more. Incorporated many recommendations of Vlasiax to streamline the deck and make it a little leaner and meaner.
Spit Flame , Mana Flare , Heartbeat of Spring , The Immortal Sun , Skarrgan Hellkite , Hellkite Tyrant , Kilnmouth Dragon , Bladewing the Risen , Darigaaz Reincarnated , Shizo, Death's Storehouse , and Woodland Cemetery
Worldly Tutor , Sarkhan's Triumph , Night's Whisper , Nature's Claim , Abrupt Decay , Dragonlord's Servant , Dragonspeaker Shaman , Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma , Patriarch's Bidding , Evolving Wilds , and Terramorphic Expanse
Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.03%