|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Core Set 2019 (M19)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma
Legendary Creature — Bear
Creature spells you cast with power 4 or greater cost less to cast.
Whenever Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma attacks, each creature you control with power 4 or greater gets +1/+1 and gains trample until end of turn.
|Have (12)||Xz0mb13x91 , VampireArm , No1HanSolo , TypicalTimmy , Candyman949 , AyyAyyRon , weirdtimes2004 , Regulus1010 , jecder , Thunderbeard , bakeraj4 ,|
|Want (31)||Dienekes , Loading_Error , DragonMoffon , Kaylock , mlouden03 , Mudman , AntiheroFOREVER , MoxFlux , npschu104 , SkippyGranola , Falco101 , Snuggruble , AzaraeltheEbonshard , kovellen , PositiveMilkHotel , king0fclubs , ninchoco , Ouranos , je21269 , whatspiders , Zehro , Ridetsu , UberLord25 , Deinty , UnknownSky , MAGESTIC_LLAMA , cheatar , jcast361 , jerboa256 , LitillStaralfur , Fatnat2684|
Commander Recommendations Start Commander Deck
Latest as Commander
Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma Discussion
1 day ago
Okay, here are my suggestions: Drop: Creeping Renaissance , Explore , Grow from the Ashes , Ranger's Path , Pir's Whim , Praetor's Counsel , Search for Tomorrow , Skyshroud Claim , Sylvan Scrying , Chandra, Flamecaller , Fires of Yavimaya , Asceticism (unless you already have one), Into the Wilds , Rites of Flourishing , The Mending of Dominaria , Flamekin Village , Sheltered Thicket , Elvish Rejuvenator , Flamekin Harbinger , Incandescent Soulstoke , Turntimber Sower , Thunderfoot Baloth , Stalking Vengeance , Thaumatic Compass Flip, Gruul Signet , Nissa, Worldwaker
Add: Zendikar's Roil , Circuitous Route , Multani, Yavimaya's Avatar , Perilous Forays , Elemental Bond , Harrow , Nissa, Vital Force , Mina and Denn, Wildborn , Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma , Where Ancients Tread , Terramorphic Expanse , Jund Panorama
4 days ago
Guildmages' Forum , Llanowar Reborn , Novijen, Heart of Progress , Opal Palace , Oran-Rief, the Vastwood , Biogenic Upgrade , Solidarity of Heroes , End-Raze Forerunners , Terastodon , Hatchery Spider , Ghalta, Primal Hunger , Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma , Nissa, Voice of Zendikar , Domri, Chaos Bringer , Meteor Golem , Verdurous Gearhulk , Mouth / Feed , Grow from the Ashes , Scrounging Bandar , Prowling Serpopard , Brawn , Anger
on Domri's Raid
6 days ago
That's an interesting take on the deck on this deck! I, personally, would consider moving Domri, Chaos Bringer into mainboard and instead moving Sunder Shaman into sideboard. Also you are lacking protection from fliers, other than the Lightning Strike in the sideboard. Does it feel like this deck is fast enough to outpower Izzet Phoenix or Mono Red with Rekindling Phoenix ? I would probably fit in a couple Crushing Canopy into sideboard and maybe Kraul Harpooner into mainboard. I see the Aggressive Mammoth doing a lot of work by giving the necessary trample, but in matchups vs Esper control or Nexus decks I would rather put Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma which gives every creature trample too! and +1/+1 if they are big and it only costs . If you even have means I would squish in a couple Carnage Tyrant somewhere since he is lower in price right now. Let me know what you think.
1 week ago
Hey, you asked my opinion. One time I read about consistence of decks composition. There is a lot of single copy cards, this make the game very unpredictible for yourself, lack of a solid strategy. My advice is to focus in more 3 and 4 copies of a single card and lass 1 and 2. But is a great selection o of card for a Gruul deck.
- Llanowar Elves , keep 4 of it.
- Dire Fleet Daredevil is a good card, but situational, 2 of then if you want to keep.
- Thorn Lieutenant is a good creature, good effect. But more oriented for a token deck, i would not put in this deck.
- Captain Lannery Storm takeout, have no synergy.
- Deathgorge Scavenger same as above.
- Gruul Spellbreaker best creature Gruul, 4 of them.
- Reclamation Sage and Thrashing Brontodon have the same objective. If I would choose Thrashing Brontodon . But have you see the Cindervines ? Is a good adittion, but I wold keep in the Side. For a enchant/artifact more oriented deck. Well, would use 2 or 3 of them if is that the case.
- Now the 4 cost I would consider to run few of them, would slowdown to much the deck.
- Dagger Caster is a good card, but would take it out.
- Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma you dont have that much of 4 power or more in the deck, would take out or increse the number Goreclaw for 3 and put more 4 power creatures. But I dont think is the case.
- Grand Warlord Radha good, not more them 2. since is legendary,
- Nullhide Ferox Very nice! 2 of Him wold make a great addition.
- Ripjaw Raptor Good for a draw. 2 of them but the other 4 creatures are better.
- Vine Mare is a good creature, against black is a unblockeable tank. But same as above, we have better creatures.
- 5, is a liitle mor harder to put on field. but...
- Charging Monstrosaur I love this guy, I would put 3 of them, if you can. Haste, Trample, maybe 6/6 with riot. Perfect.
- Demanding Dragon lets stay wtih only 3 creatures with 5 cost? Só choose betwew the Mostrosaur ou this little Dragon guy here.
- Ravager Wurm 1 is enogh, a nice surprise if you can cast it.
- Lava Coil Good removal, 3 of them, 3 of Lightning Strike or 3 of Thrash / Threat , they have pretty much the same cost and remove cards. Lava Coil is solid, Lightning Strike is flexible and Thrash / Threat work out with yours creatures power. I would choose one of them. Maybe leave one on side.
- Act of Treason I dont think that is a good card to the deck.
- Fight with Fire Great, 2 is a good number for it. can takeout a lot of threats.
- Response / Resurgence , woith Fight with Fire this is a little unecessary. Have a cheap cost, but is situational. Is a instant, make a little more flexible. If you keep it 3 of them would be nice.
- Rhythm of the Wild Put 3 of it, please xD.
- Domri, Chaos Bringer and Vivien Reid . Choose one and keep 2 of it. I wold go with Domri.
2 weeks ago
About lands - I think that actually Shinka, the Bloodsoaked Keep isn't that great. If you want more sources then I'd actually suggest better fixing, namely City of Brass , Mana Confluence , Llanowar Wastes , Karplusan Forest and Fellwar Stone might be a good idea.
Infinite combos are actually very good when you all are in a tight spot when nobody can win the game and it already feels like going for too long. Also I personally try to use them to win with stronger decks, while with less cutthroat playgroup I prefer to win with normal combat damage or damage triggers from Scourge of Valkas and/or Dragon Tempest so overall it's good to have that option but it's execution and usage is only up to you.
One more thing - I'd cut some less optimal Dragons for more ramp options like Demanding Dragon for Skyshroud Claim or Thunder Dragon for Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma (might not look like a ramp but not only makes dragons cost less but you have additional source of Trample for them).
I'm really glad that you liked my insight, I just love tinkering Dragon decks :D
2 weeks ago
Have you considered Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma in place of End-Raze Forerunners ? I know that you have some mana-ramp in the deck, but would consider dropping a couple of Gigantosaurus for Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip. I would definitely have Runic Armasaur and Tower Defense in the sideboard. Colossal Majesty could work in this deck.
2 weeks ago
Hey hkhssweiss I finally updated my deck to get it to work and I was able to win against a Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis , Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma deck with the changes. I added Thousand-Year Storm Jaya Ballard Pulse of the Forge They have really helped my deck and quite frankly I'm surprised I won.
1 month ago
Hi, I got the same idea and it is working quite well: https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/uncountable-creatures/ I think you should include some healing like Pelakka Wurm to have a comeback against aggro decks. And you should think about Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma instead of Aggressive Mammoth , he has some great synergies and he will boost most of your creatures in the same way or even better. ;) Also 4 Nikya of the Old Ways seem to be too many... there will be times when the second or even third one will be stuck in your hand, because your opponent won't remove it... I got this problem with 3 of them sometimes. -.-
Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0,03%