|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Magic 2015 (M15)||Common|
|Dark Ascension (DKA)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Human Soldier
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, untap Midnight Guard.
Midnight Guard Discussion
3 weeks ago
Essentially your making a lot of tokens but your not doing much with them.
Cut lands (36ish), ramp in other ways.
1 month ago
Shalai, Voice of Plenty is definitely a good card if you deal with a lot of blue in your meta, not sure what you might feel up to cutting in its place though.
3 months ago
These combos and or these cards
- Xathrid Necromancer
- Vela the Night-Clad
- Teshar, Ancestor's Apostle
- Judith, the Scourge Diva
- Eternal Witness
4 months ago
I'm not running more Gods Willing type effects as prefer the flicker/exile in my build. The advantage is 1/2 my ramp spells are creatures which have a ETB effect that ramps, works better with exile flicker for protection, with the downside that the herioc creatures have to reset counters if they targeted for removal. I'm on the fence with this one.
I like Blinding Flare ... Seems pretty good for derailing any fatty blockers.
4 months ago
Here are some ideas in Abzan colors that don't use the graveyard. I don't know how useful they would be in your deck, but here they are:
- Spike Feeder + Archangel of Thune / Sunbond = Infinite life and an / Spike Feeder
- Midnight Guard + Presence of Gond = Infinite tokens
- Conspiracy + Turntimber Ranger = Infinite tokens
- Conspiracy + Restoration Angel + Soul Warden / Essence Warden = Infinite Life
- Conspiracy + Restoration Angel + Cathars' Crusade = Infinite +1/+1 counters
- Conspiracy + Restoration Angel + Death Match = Board wipe that gets around indestructible
- Conspiracy + Restoration Angel + Genesis Chamber = Infinite Tokens
- Exquisite Blood + Sanguine Bond / Vizkopa Guildmage = Drain the board
- Tainted Remedy + Beacon of Immortality = Kill target opponent
Like I said, I don't know how many of these will be relevant in your deck, but they're some ideas.
4 months ago
im surprised your not running more Gods Willing type things. also Renegade Tactics can be good draw if you want more draw cards (but idk if you need them) I would definitely run Blinding Flare it can win games really easily. any strive cards really would be good b/c you can target one of your creatures and then the rest of the targets can be whatever you want. I would recomend toning down your decks power so your group doesn't kill you immediately. idk what kind of group you play in but at least for me I found a lot of success by playin almost no creatures during the early game and just playing defensively. just protecting your own yourself and make sure to have something to hurt any opponent if they attack you so they will have no reason to attack you. then I just one shot them all when I am ready with like 10 lands. Gideon's Sacrifice pretty much wins you the game by itself btw I would recommend it. if you are just going for a raw power deck you might add Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker and Midnight Guard . anyways I like the deck Feather is the most op commander ever in my opinion. let me know what you think about my input.
No data for this card yet.