Enchantment — Aura
Enchant creature or planeswalker you control
When enchanted permanent is put into the graveryard or is exiled, return that card to the battlefield under your control.
Combos Browse all
- Blood Bairn + Kaya's Ghostform + Renegade Rallier
- Boonweaver Giant + Kaya's Ghostform
- Claim the Firstborn + Kaya's Ghostform + Witch's Oven
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Kaya's Ghostform Discussion
1 week ago
1 month ago
You could even try Sideboarding something like Kaya's Ghostform if you're super-worried about forced sacrifice options. It'd slow the build down, but it's not unworkable either.
1 month ago
- The first combo uses Altar of Dementia + Kaya's Ghostform + Muldrotha, the Gravetide . How this combo works is you play Kaya's Ghostform on Muldrotha, the Gravetide then sacrifice her to Altar of Dementia targeting an opponent. In order for this combo to truly go infinite is by also having either Pitiless Plunderer or Lotus Petal in play to use for the one black mana on Kaya's Ghostform .
- The second combo that I find to be the easiest to pull off is Demonic Consultation + Thassa's Oracle . This one is pretty self explainatory; you play Thassa's Oracle than before it resolves you play Demonic Consultation naming a card that is not in your deck. After you exile your graveyard, everything resolves and you win! This also works with Jace, Wielder of Mysteries in place of Thassa's Oracle
- The last combo is Muldrotha, the Gravetide + Llanowar Elves + Timestream Navigator + Prime Speaker Vannifar. This combo is the most complicated so here we go. First things first, you need all four creatures on the battlefield with no summoning sickness, as well as having enough permanents for the city's blessing. Next, you activate Timestream Navigator , taking an extra turn. While you are still on the first turn you float a green with Llanowar Elves then sacrifice the elves to Prime Speaker Vannifar . With Prime Speaker Vannifar you go and find Timestream Navigator and then recast Llanowar Elves with the floating green mana. After this, you should have infinite turns, which you should be able to pull a with.
On the planeswalker front Jace, Wielder of Mysteries is super good as a wincon. Value-wise Ashiok, Dream Render , Tamiyo, Collector of Tales , Teferi, Master of Time , and our favorite elk friend Oko, Thief of Crowns all work really well with Muldrotha. Check out my Muldrotha for more card suggestions here
1 month ago
Nice list! Got some inspiration from it for my own Karador deck. I dont think you need Gift of Immortality , Kaya's Ghostform and Swiftfoot Boots . Sure, your commander are central for your strategy, but the cost reduction does include commander tax, so it will always cost you 3 mana if you fill you yard efficiently. See my list for inspiration, Hermit Druid is a goddamn beast in a Karador list! Reduce your basic land count and include that guy for some serious self mill. I use 6 basics because i don't want it to be auto win, but feel free to go down to 1-2 basics to really abuse the hermit :). Eldritch Evolution targeting Karador (you can always recast him for 3) plays any creature with cmc 10 or lower from your deck. Yosei, the Morning Star with a sac outlet lets you Stasis your opponent while tapping down all their stuff. Nethroi, Apex of Death can mutate from your graveyard, so as long as you mill that guy you have a way to play any amount of creatures with total power 10 from your graveyard any time you have Karador out :). Stitcher's Supplier is a great self mill card especially with a sac outlet.
Commander / EDH*
SCORE: 5 | 2 COMMENTS | 794 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
1 month ago
Well, first you should get some protection since Muldrotha tends to be a huge target. Kaya's Ghostform , Diplomatic Immunity and Curator's Ward are some really nice and cheap pieces. You should also play some cards to mill yourself and some free sac outlets. Hedron Crab and Altar of Dementia are some awesome choices. Altar of dementia also forms an infinite mill combo with Kaya’s ghostform and Lotus Petal . If you want to play it controlly, Night Incarnate is nice to wipe out entire decks like tokens, elves or goblins. Can also be used at instant speed if you have a sac outlet on the table. Seal of Doom and Seal of Primordium also provide you with options to remove key cards or combo pieces during your opponents turn and at instant speed. Cards like Aura Thief and Mindslicer are extremely effective in Muldrotha too. Mindslicer takes your opponents the ability to deal with your stuff while you cast everything from your grave. Aura thief always has some nice stuff to steal, think of propaganda, rhystic study, mana doublers or even Theros gods. I could go on with suggestions but I think that’s enough for now. If you’re interested in more feel free to check my primer. It’s not a budget deck by far but plays a lot really good and inexpensive cards too.
2 months ago
Spoke more to iamhikari.
Arcane Signet is ~$2 now too.
At the risk of too many more enchantments Hidden Stockpile could provide both token generation and a sacrifice outlet.
Depending on how much you prefer turn-after-turn enchantment based draw like Phyrexian Arena you could instead use burst draw, like Night's Whisper or Village Rites ....1 mana to turn your creature into a draw spell in response to a boardwipe or block? Can be really effective.
And alternatively, with this amount of boardwipes and low CMC removal, you might just want to stick to the big value beat-sticks like the Despot and Terror as wincons rather than Aristocrats.
2 months ago
Cool list! This kind of deck is for sure Mana-intensive so having a lot of land and fixing is good, but you could pretty easily cut a few lands without issue. I'd suggest the guildgates and Temple of the False God since they're slower. Basic lands are surprisingly effective and easy to cheat out with the creatures and such you're already running.
Also, some extra protection for your commander could be helpful, since it's a key part of the strategy. Something like Swiftfoot Boots , Gift of Immortality , or Kaya's Ghostform would work, though something re-usable like the boots would be preferable considering the amount of boardwipes you have available.
2 months ago
Kaya's Ghostform , Altar of Dementia and Lotus Petal generate infinite mill for everyone. You could also mill yourself and win with Jace or oracle if you have the extra mana. Or if you use LED instead of lotus petal you also generate infinite mana. Those 3 cards are a cheap combo in terms of mana with 3 mana total, all cards should be affordable and in case you have an Intuition they form a nice package to search up. Also they’re pretty useful on their own outside of the combo. I use that combo in my Muldrotha and it gets a lot of work done