Creature — Shapeshifter
Changeling (This card is every creature type at all times.)
: Until end of turn, creatures you control have base power and toughness X/X and gain all creature types.
|Have (2)||orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , CompleteWaste|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Mirror Entity Discussion
2 weeks ago
Mirror Entity Activate it for one or more and then your Warden will have all creature types. Until end of turn anyhow. It will at least let you get off his second or third ability that turn.
Ziabo on Reaper king
3 weeks ago
What kind of a budget are you looking at?
personally I'd suggest running all of the talismans and signets to help fix and ramp your mana.
I'd say check our scryfall.com/advanced to look into better changlings and check out some better budget lands like Exotic Orchard
but other than that I enjoy seeing 5C tribals
also maybe Coat of Arms? ;)
3 weeks ago
Dang! I know it's close to 2 dollars, but Mirror Entity really would fit your bill! You can either pump your entire team, or stack his ability for 0 as many times as you want to make a lot of "sac"!
Single Combat might also fit your bill!
1 month ago
Hey, there's not much to say yet as this is just a list of cards you want to play, nice Swordtooth. Most of what you have so far on the low budget is good, but Decree of Savagery is not playable and Sun-Crested Pterodon, Elfhame Palace, Stone Quarry are really lackluster.
Do you own Gishath? I don't see him here, but I do see Atla. If you don't own Gishath then he's really not worth getting for $20 if you're on such a low budget. Atla is a fine Commander for Dinos and you have her. For $20 you could get many budget cards that are good with Atla rather than just Gishath.
Atla and Gishath will play very differently. Gishath is more straight forward, ramp and Dinos. Atla is more complex since you want ramp, sac outlets for Eggs and Dinos. Marauding Raptor is a combo Dino with Atla to kill an Egg right when it ETB. It also triggers enrage when a Dino ETB.
Some budget Dinos to consider adding:
- Marauding Raptor
- Quartzwood Crasher
- Apex Altisaur
- Ripjaw Raptor
- Thrasta, Tempest's Roar
- The Tarrasque
- Runic Armasaur
- Thrashing Brontodon
- Ranging Raptors
Some budget cards that have good interactions with Atla and/or Dinos or are ramp:
- Mirror Entity: is a Dino, is an Egg, can turn all creatures you control into Eggs, is a sac outlet.
- Garruk's Uprising: repeatable draw when Dinos ETB and give all Dinos trample.
- Goblin Bombardment: sac outlet for Eggs and each Egg that's saced can do 1 damage to another Egg to kill it too.
- Swiftfoot Boots: haste and hexproof protection for Atla.
- Arcane Signet: staple budget mana rock.
- Fellwar Stone
- Fertile Ground
- Wild Growth
- Farseek with Cinder Glade, Canopy Vista and Alpine Meadow.
- Forerunner of the Empire: puts the Dino on the top of your library to then sac an Egg. It can also kill Eggs.
- Mwonvuli Beast Tracker: puts the Dino with trample on the top of your library to then sac an Egg.
- High Market: sac outlet.
- Tyrite Sanctum: repeatable to make Atla bigger with +1/+1 counters and then give her indestructible.
- Fanatical Devotion: sac outlet and protection from most removal.
- Court of Bounty: can cheat a Dino from your hand onto the battlefield as well as be repeatable draw at your end step.
- Battlemage's Bracers: haste and double the Egg trigger of Atla.
- Fires of Yavimaya: haste enabler for all creatures you control including tokens.
Some budget land upgrades to consider:
- Exotic Orchard
- Path of Ancestry
- Jungle Shrine
- Opal Palace: cast Atla with it to give her one or more +1/+1 counter.
- Unclaimed Territory
- High Market
- Tyrite Sanctum
- Battlefield Forge
- Cinder Glade
- Canopy Vista
- Alpine Meadow
- Game Trail
- Fortified Village
Good luck with your deck.
1 month ago
That's one reason of many that Mirror Entity is so good with Atla. At instant speed on last opponent's turn you can activate Entity for zero to make all creatures you control Eggs such as mana dorks and Atla. Since you activated Entity for zero all those creatures are 0/0 and they die all at the same time including Atla. Each creature who died triggers Atla including Atla triggering herself because before she and the other creatures died they were Eggs.
1 month ago
1 month ago
Change Thrilling Encore to Living Death. More bang for the same cost and speed. Personally I’d be greedy and use Rise of the Dark Realms instead of Angel of Glory's Rise. Also, I’d run Dictate of Erebos as redundancy and drop the Black Market.
Your deck pulls into two directions: 1) Aristocrats 2) Token Overrun
You’re short on draw. Taborax, Hope's Demise can help here while gaining a big stick.
2 months ago
Mana Confluence is a pretty weak choice of land considering the sheer amount of mana this deck needs. Expedition Map also feels like a wasted slot and should likely just be another apostle. Mox Amber is all kinds of mediocre imo. Same with Sol Talisman. Sure playing demons early is nice but will almost never actually win you the game.
Dark Confidant is unnecessarily risky when you’re running a bunch of expensive demons and angels, especially when Black already has access to large amounts of card advantage.
I’ve played this list off and on since the printing of Shadowborn Apostle: