Kemba, Kha Regent
Legendary Creature — Cat Cleric
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each equipment attached to Kemba, Kha Regent.
|Have (4)||metalmagic , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , PTsmitty , tedtanal|
|Want (3)||brownwaterboys , KimmyBoy , spaceyjdjames|
Printings View all
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
|Scars of Mirrodin (SOM)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Kemba, Kha Regent occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Kemba, Kha Regent Discussion
1 month ago
You might like these: Deserted Temple + Chance for Glory + Angel's Grace (alongside Sunforger, Mistveil Plains, and enough mana, these cards allow you to take infinite turns. Infinite turns! in Boros!), Spellbinder (pretty rad with T's P), Bludgeon Brawl , Sunbond , Cradle of Vitality , Inquisitor's Flail , Sequestered Stash , Scrap Mastery , Open the Vaults , Hellkite Tyrant , Odric, Lunarch Marshal , Bastion Protector , Commander's Insignia , Valduk, Keeper of the Flame , Kemba, Kha Regent , Varchild, Betrayer of Kjeldor , Brass's Bounty , Prying Blade
1 month ago
Inventors' Fair is anothe good land you could use. Also grab an Ancient Den and Darksteel Citadel as well to maximize artifact synergies. Refurbish , Emeria, The Sky Ruin , and Open the Vaults can also let you get things out of your graveyard.
Reya is probably too expensive.
Cut Heavenly Blademaster, you don't have enough creatures to take advantage of her.
Kemba, Kha Regent would be a more appropriate one because she generates tokens as blockers and swarmers if neede.
I'm not huge on Nahiri, the Lithomancer . 5 mana to not really get a lot done but make a 1/1 and equip it once. Similarly, Ajani Goldmane doesn't seem to do a lot in your deck. I think walkers like Ugin, the Ineffable and Elspeth, Sun's Champion might just straight up be better fits. You want to capitalize on that artifact synergy.
If you absolutely need something expensive and threatening, Zetalpa, Primal Dawn or Heliod, God of the Sun are good options with baked-in indestructible.
Land Tax and Smothering Tithe may also be very big includes. The second generates artifacts for anything that needs them as well as makes lots of mana or slows your opponents down considerably. Both are good for you.
Finally, you have some fun infinite mana generation in there but... what does it do? You've got no real payoff for abusing Basalt Monolith. There's no way to chain or bounce things, no aetherflux resrvoir, etc. Maybe instead of Doubling Cube , you run more linear ramp like Sword of the Animist , Explorer's Scope , or Land Tax
2 months ago
Fabled Passage , Prismatic Vista , Terramorphic Expanse Evolving Wilds , Mana Confluence , City of Brass , Undiscovered Paradise , Reflecting Pool , Sungrass Prairie , Wooded Bastion , Nazahn, Revered Bladesmith , Balan, Wandering Knight , Avacyn's Pilgrim , Steppe Lynx , Scythe Leopard & Enlightened Tutor
3 months ago
Looks like a solid build. I see you got a nice Sunforger package! You might like these cards: Tithe , Mistveil Plains , Godo, Bandit Warlord , Runed Stalactite , Teshar, Ancestor's Apostle , Valduk, Keeper of the Flame , Kemba, Kha Regent
5 months ago
Have you considered making Kemba, Kha Regent your commander?
5 months ago
Some new updates of the deck:
- Jedit Ojanen of Efrava : too slow, often too small in the late game to be effective
- Abundance : It was either this card, Ajani, Strength of the Pride or Stalking Tiger , and both of the latter had only just been added. Abundance is a nice combo with Sylvan Library , but it's too difficult to assemble without more enchantment searching effect.
- Kemba, Kha Regent : With only 6 pieces of equipment, this isn't the best option anymore. In the original commander deck where 14 were available, there is a stronger case, but I've felt this as being an increasingly underwhelming draw.
- Saltcrusted Steppe : Very underwhelming as a storage land in this build, it feels like an easy cut.
The new hotness:
- Felidar Guardian : This has some synergies with the ETBs of other cats such as Regal Caracal and Qasali Slingers , but otherwise it's just another cat body.
- Sword of Feast and Famine : A Bear Umbra effect that can at least benefit from Hammer of Nazahn .
- Enlightened Tutor : An easy way to fetch out a Sol Ring early game or Mirari's Wake late game to ramp you into Arahbo, Roar of the World and pay for attacking triggers or to pay for a big Finale of Devastation .
- Gavony Township : Had been on the radar a long time, but only had access to one once another deck was deconstructed.
5 months ago
Hey man, ive commented on discord as well but some suggestions
Ring of Valkas - haste and builds up power
Inventors' Fair - Articacts tutor
Kazuul's Toll Collector - Good value
Serra Ascendant - The real God of white
Aurelia, the Warleader - combat phases
Cranial Plating - make something big
Heavenly Blademaster - we not only get a huge face beater with a free equip of all our equipment we also make our board nice and big
Kemba, Kha Regent - Board builder
Seize the Day - Combat phases.
I have tons of options in my maybe board, mines Bruse + Renn though. Bruse Tarl & Silas Renn - Equipment Matters Primer