|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Magic 2015 (M15)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Whenever you attack with two or more creatures, draw a card.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Military Intelligence Discussion
3 days ago
Let'st try this again!
I have some interesting tech.
FaiberJC to answer you:
I’m assuming we are on budget.
- Liliana of the Veil - no real replacement but not essential (swap for Fleshbag Marauder or Liliana, Heretical Healer Flip).
- Liliana, the Last Hope - as above
- Mana Drain - no real replacement. Not essential. Feel free to swap it with any CS you feel will be useful. I would just skip on it. (One as none.)
- Vampiric Tutor - nice replacement could be Mausoleum Secrets. As game progresses, it becomes more useful.
- Kindred Discovery - ESSENTIAL! No real replacement for power level and synergy. If you are trying this exact list ... maybe Phyrexian Arena. But, not even close on power level.
- Military Intelligence - Not essential. Anything that gives you card advantage really.
- Mana Crypt - Not essential.
3 weeks ago
Hi, nice wombo combo:
activiting the Liliana's ulti and casting infinte Sidisi / Tutor with rooftop storm without paying mana costs.
I'm missing some nice zombies chiefs:
1 month ago
Military Intelligence won't trigger Geist because the angel comes in after declaring attackers. This is why Geist gets the exalted trigger from Sovereign of Lost Alara. I used to rock Nevermore, it's just hard making cuts. Should I keep the spot removal or swap it out for more enchantments? Or maybe the Day / Wrath?
1 month ago
2 months ago
5 months ago
Those are wonderful suggestions. I think that Vapor Snag and Military Intelligence are really good low cast cards that help with controlling tempo. I am worried with paying the three for Monastery Siege or Diviner's Wand until I would have the ability to keep mana available for counters, but they are also very good options. Diviner's Wand may end up in the sideboard for more mid to late reaching games. thank you for those suggestions!
5 months ago
looks good to me.... i think Vapor Snag would come in handy to clear away an obstacle as well as ping damage...maybe Military Intelligence or Monastery Siege for a draw engine?... there is also Diviner's Wand.
6 months ago
Heyo, you made a comment on my iteration of my deck on MTGS, and I thought I could share the kindness. I have a copy of my deck on here, but I'm striving for active feedback, and Tappedout is not always the best place for such things.
I would probably replace something with a Gilded Drake. It comes down earlier than Control Magic. You can bounce Drake with a Mistblade Shinobi, or Cephalid Constable. It's a permanent shift, so they can't use Enchantment removal to retrieve it. Finally, your general helps get around the drake on their end.
Finally, I've noticed you're much heavier in the Counter-suite than me, but you're really lacking in ways to Counter abilities. I would probably drop a card for Stifle, and a creature for Nimble Obstructionist . Both play into your counter heavy strategy. Granted, they can help nullify planeswalker, etb, on cast, etc. You don't seem to have that much to mitigate those effects.
Thanks again for your help, if you want to share ideas feel free to send me a message. I love deck theorizing, but it make take me a bit to get back.