Choose two - Incendiary Command deals 4 damage to target player; or Incendiary Command deals 2 damage to each creature; or destroy target nonbasic land; or each player discards all the cards in his or her hand, then draws that many cards.
|Want (2)||Asfael , Frostmourne657|
Printings View all
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Incendiary Command occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Incendiary Command Discussion
1 day ago
- Nekusar, the Mindrazer hes a great commander if you wanted to change format for this deck style is really funny.
- The biggest issue with the deck is running Reliquary Tower and Underworld Dreams in the same deck you really need both effects, but the mana base is very hard to get by with.
- When deciding between these two decks ill say one is more comboy which means itll feel the same each game basically this one is mostly synergy so it'll feel different playing it each time.
- Forced Fruition is 6 mana. Youll probably hit your land drops on time due to card draw but thats still 6 turns (5 at the soonest).
- Fast lands like Sulfur Falls are great but you wanna run 3 max. They dont work well together. If your opener is just a 2-1 split of your fast lands your gonna be behind. (Shocklands are worth it).
- Consider the following: Teferi's Ageless Insight, Ominous Seas, Blasphemous Act, Fate Unraveler, Molten Psyche, Spiteful Visions, Whispering Madness + unblockable creature, Ob Nixilis, the Hate-Twisted, Dictate of Kruphix, Megrim, Dark Deal, Waste Not, (Magus of the Wheel is sadly not legal :( ), Psychosis Crawler, Howling Mine, Liliana's Caress, Temple Bell, Incendiary Command, Prosperity, Dragon Mage, Fell Specter, Kess, Dissident Mage, Sangromancer, Magus of the Jar, Laboratory Maniac, Thassa's Oracle, Nadir Kraken, Consecrated Sphinx, Baleful Strix, Sire Of Insanity, Reverberate, Wheel of Fate, Echo of Eons, Burning Inquiry, Scheming Symmetry, Font of Mythos, Otherworld Atlas, Spellbook, Crawlspace or Ensnaring Bridge, Jace Beleren, Ashiok, Dream Render, Jace, Wielder of Mysteries, Narset, Parter of Veils, Geier Reach Sanitarium.
- I hope thats helpful. There's a lot of similar affects so theres a lot of routes to go.
5 days ago
My recommendations for a deck like this would be Alhammarret's Archive and Teferi's Ageless Insight. Relatively cheap cards to double your draw power (barring the first card drawn during your draw step) which gives you more mileage out of your mill effects.
Another suggestion I'm going to make is Collective Defiance in place of Incendiary Command. It's a bit more flexible in its cost so you don't always need 5 mana to swap your hand (if that's all you need).
2 months ago
Spellshock - Antagonism - Sulfuric Vortex - Power Surge - Bulwark - Pyroblast - Red Elemental Blast - Flame Rift - Insult / Injury - Pulse of the Forge - Battle Strain - Collapsing Borders - Acidic Soil - Heat of Battle - Incendiary Command - AEther Flash - Devastate - Gratuitous Violence - Incite Rebellion - Citadel of Pain - Dictate of the Twin Gods - Manabarbs - Impatience - Burning Earth - Cave-In - Kyren Negotiations - Flame Fusillade - Pyrostatic Pillar - Ancient Runes - Rivalry
2 months ago
Oh yeah. Because you're playing both White and Green and Red and not playing many artifacts or many enchantments, I think you'd be better off playing mass artifact and enchantment hate than playing many artifacts or enchantments yourself (As well as Land Destruction, because it's an option and goes hand in hand with Artifact hate). Good examples are Broken Bond, Dust to Dust, (keep Artifact Mutation), Deconstruct, Gleeful Sabotage, Mwonvuli Acid-Moss, Tel-Jilad Justice, Tribute to the Wild, Ancient Grudge, By Force, Decimate, Fiery Confluence, Fissure Vent, Shattering Spree, Vandalize, Devastating Dreams, Incendiary Command, Rubble Reading, Scorched Earth, Volcanic Awakening, Volcanic Offering, Yawning Fissure. You don't have to play all of those cards, but because you're playing Tymna the Weaver, everyone will want to kill you as quickly as possible regardless, so using these cards will not damage your reputation much anyway.
3 months ago
+1 from me! Looks scary!
I saw Geth's Grimoire in another deck; and maybe 4 cards that caused opponents to discard. You have like 8+ so it's better here I assume
I hope you'll take a minute to check my deck and tell me what you think! Have fun!
4 months ago
Alright fair enough. I think it’s most of the way there already.
Personally, I don’t like Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind or The Locust God from my experience with The Mad King of Tristram. I prefer Runehorn Hellkite since most of my cards end up in the yard after a certain point. You’re not running Memory Jar, Wheel of Fortune, Chandra Ablaze, Incendiary Command (which I should see if I can squeeze back in) or Reforge the Soul though. These cards make your Liliana's Caress and Megrim way more impactful. There’s also that new shade that has the same ability on it too...Fell Specter.
8 months ago
Play more wheels!
9 months ago
Step 1, playing on a budget- plan your sideboard and think about matchups.
Right now, all the wraths give you a great creatures matchup, but you are dead to combo due to a lack of interaction, control and midrange if they can outvalue you, while you risk sitting there while burn bolts you in the face.
Fortunately, there are specific cards for each of those which you can pick and more general answers you can play to fill the gaps. Look at other decks sideboards, and see whats both cheap and will fix things.
Lightning Helix is a stock card for these kind of decks, it kills a creature and gets your life total up. 'and gain life' is really good for budget control.
You will want a way to handle card advantage.
Rule of Law does a good job slowing things down, but you will want more than four ways to slow your opponent down to '1 thing a turn' for consistancy unless you are doing other things to slow your foe. Deafening Silence is an interesting alternative, that is currently in-print.
Deafening Clarion should also be cheap when it rotates out of standard, and if you run incidental tokens or creatures that draw cards, the 'and lifelink' becomes very relevant.
Miracles are cool, but they basically mandate Opt in modern and stretching to three colours in any non-tribal setup kills budget very fast. See whether you are happy with whats on offer in red/white before making a decision.