|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masterpiece Series: Amonkhet Invocations||None|
Combos Browse all
- Excactly when does a player die?
- Dread + Michiko Konda, Truth Seeker + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts - Can an opponent sacrifice the creature that dealt the damage? Will I always get a token from Teysa?
- Does No Mercy destroy creatures that deal damage with abilities?
- Does No Mercy trigger before Lich's Mirror?
Whenever a creature deals damage to you, destroy it.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
No Mercy Discussion
1 day ago
Oh damn! Almost forgot about a few of those. No Mercy i feel is an auto include and i'll see if i can make Kambal, Consul of Allocation and Athreos, God of Passage fit if i can. Im already running Ghostly Prison. Plus i dont think i'll lose friends over it. Its not getting built until ive got a few more fun things together like Surrak Dragonclaw and The Scarab God. Lightning_Blot
1 day ago
also if you want to take the asshole level up Athreos, God of Passage, No Mercy, Ghostly Prison, Kambal, Consul of Allocation, Suture Priest and Sheoldred, Whispering One some of these have a price tag but punishing players for playing the game is fun, also side tip i know being cocky is just for fun and jokes but with the deck you dont want to lose all of your friends with it as well
2 days ago
These colors can get really vicious if you want. I found a few black enchantments recently that have become EDH powerhouses for me. I see you have No Mercy, I love that card so much I got the Invocation.
Grave Pact is another great one, especially if you have tokens that you don't mind losing. Mind Slash was the other one, just brutal on opponents because it shows you their hand and they lose a card. Plus it's certain to draw the enchantment hate if you have other enchantments you rely on more.
4 days ago
Thnx for the suggestions. I think No Mercy would work well in my deck. I like Whip of Erebos but I think Phyrexian Reclamation would work better in my deck because I will be able to get my creatures back permanently instead of just for the turn.
4 days ago
I would suggest No Mercy. Its a great card to keep opponents at bay when you're creating board state or wanting to protect yourself. Also, Whip of Erebos is a great card to bring back lost pieces from your graveyard, as well as Phyrexian Reclamation.
5 days ago
Hey guys, played some more games with my playgroup and came with some more observations:
2) Enchanments can be bane of this deck. Our playgroup play a lot of nasty enchantments like No Mercy, Bloodchief Ascension, Painful Quandary and other stax and prison spells. Having a way to get rid of those is essential. In - Nevinyrral's Disk and Aura Thief. Cant wait to steal those nasty enchantments
3) Vengeful Pharaoh keeps impressing me. An prison effect that is hard to deal with.
4) With more games I find gravehate more and more essential. Scarab provides some hate but you need to have a way to get rid of cards other than creatures. Withered Wretch is great for that.
5) Lords that dont do anything besides +1/+1 underperforms. Axed Cemetery Reaper. (clashes with our commander).
6 days ago
Greed is a better version of Erebos' already very strong activated ability.
Tamiyo's Journal can be pretty great in a slower matchup, the utility of choosing to draw or tutor makes it good in multiple different scenarios.
Having No Mercy in play means your opponent can only really ever afford to attack you with lethal damage if at all.
Also you should throw in a Kor Haven, it's just a crazy good land.
Sorin Markov does so much here, particularly setting your opponent to 10 life, meaning if Kambal is out, they can only cast up to 4 more non-creature spells before dying.
Ward of Bones can lock your opponent out of playing creatures, and because of your pin-down auras, what creatures they do have out may be worthless.
BONUS: Grand Abolisher stops all sorts of counterspells and insant-speed nonsense.
6 days ago
SURE, WHY NOT?
I'm gonna keep this brief.