Artifact Creature — Horror
Psychosis Crawler's power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in your hand.
Whenever you draw a card, each opponent loses 1 life.
|Want (7)||Pyridyl , watchy0ubac , byrnymac , Angry_Graybeard , Poppins , Fylas , VinnyTheStick|
Printings View all
|Commander 2020 (C20)||Rare|
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Rare|
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Conspiracy: Take the Crown (CN2)||Rare|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged (MBS)||Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged: Phyrexia (MBP)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Mind Over Matter + Psychosis Crawler + Temple Bell
- Consecrated Sphinx + Fascination + Psychosis Crawler
- Curiosity + Psychosis Crawler
- Anje Falkenrath + Psychosis Crawler
- Curiosity + Laboratory Maniac + Psychosis Crawler
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Psychosis Crawler occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.08%
Psychosis Crawler Discussion
1 week ago
- Nekusar, the Mindrazer hes a great commander if you wanted to change format for this deck style is really funny.
- The biggest issue with the deck is running Reliquary Tower and Underworld Dreams in the same deck you really need both effects, but the mana base is very hard to get by with.
- When deciding between these two decks ill say one is more comboy which means itll feel the same each game basically this one is mostly synergy so it'll feel different playing it each time.
- Forced Fruition is 6 mana. Youll probably hit your land drops on time due to card draw but thats still 6 turns (5 at the soonest).
- Fast lands like Sulfur Falls are great but you wanna run 3 max. They dont work well together. If your opener is just a 2-1 split of your fast lands your gonna be behind. (Shocklands are worth it).
- Consider the following: Teferi's Ageless Insight, Ominous Seas, Blasphemous Act, Fate Unraveler, Molten Psyche, Spiteful Visions, Whispering Madness + unblockable creature, Ob Nixilis, the Hate-Twisted, Dictate of Kruphix, Megrim, Dark Deal, Waste Not, (Magus of the Wheel is sadly not legal :( ), Psychosis Crawler, Howling Mine, Liliana's Caress, Temple Bell, Incendiary Command, Prosperity, Dragon Mage, Fell Specter, Kess, Dissident Mage, Sangromancer, Magus of the Jar, Laboratory Maniac, Thassa's Oracle, Nadir Kraken, Consecrated Sphinx, Baleful Strix, Sire Of Insanity, Reverberate, Wheel of Fate, Echo of Eons, Burning Inquiry, Scheming Symmetry, Font of Mythos, Otherworld Atlas, Spellbook, Crawlspace or Ensnaring Bridge, Jace Beleren, Ashiok, Dream Render, Jace, Wielder of Mysteries, Narset, Parter of Veils, Geier Reach Sanitarium.
- I hope thats helpful. There's a lot of similar affects so theres a lot of routes to go.
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
Have you considered adding Psychosis Crawler in your deck? It looks like it could do a lot with your build!
Another one you might think about is Thought Reflection. It seems like it would synergize really well with your theme! That being said, it is also expensive to cast and might simply be too slow...
1 month ago
I love the use of Credit Voucher in this list, it's so underrated in mizzet builds. That being said, how does your mana work out when you try to cast Niv? I've found that players have a lot more luck when they run Chromatic Lantern in their lists. It gets Niv out earlier and ensures you cast him. I also see you have Psychosis Crawler in your maybeboard. Trust me, you should put it in, the card goes nuts. Finally, consider using Spark Double it's insane in lists like these. +1
1 month ago
Hey, nice budget version of Feather. Psychosis Crawler is an interesting finisher.
Cards a $1 or less to consider adding:
Aria is amazing with Feather when you can consistently cast three or four instants a turn which adds up verse counters quick. Instants that you can break up doing damage to Feather to trigger her and then do the rest of the damage to other creatures or other targets are very good with Feather. Fury was when Feather was released a $20 card now it's $1 thanks to less hype and a recent reprint.
Upgrades to consider:
- Battlefield Forge > 1x Plains
- Ash Barrens > 1x Plains
- Aria of Flame > Tajic, Legion's Edge
- Aurelia's Fury > Light of Hope
- Titan's Strength > Brute Force
- Reckless Rage > Long Road Home
Good luck with your deck.
1 month ago
Yes, they get to stack these triggers.
Anytime someone has multiple triggers try to enter the stack at the same time, they get to order those triggers. In your example, Dark Prophecy and Moldervine Reclamation both trigger from the same event (a creature dying), so they will try to go onto the stack at the same time. In general though, this does not have to be the case.
If you have something that triggers when you discard a card (such as Archfiend of Ifnir) and something that triggers when you draw a card (such as Psychosis Crawler), you get to order the triggers from those two cards when you Windfall.
Hope this helps!!
1 month ago
Looks great. You might like these: Painful Quandary, Archfiend of Ifnir, Bag of Holding, Nezumi Shortfang Flip, Liliana's Triumph, Rankle, Master of Pranks, Animate Dead, Dance of the Dead, Alhammarret's Archive, Psychosis Crawler, Syr Konrad, the Grim, Bubbling Muck, Memory Jar, Library of Leng, Skirge Familiar, Bottled Cloister (so you don't discard anything to your own "upkeep = discard" effects. and it's pretty cheap for an extra draw each turn)
2 months ago
Davinoth thanks so much for taking the time to suggest and upvote!
I did definitely look at both Psychic Corrosion and Sphinx's Tutelage, but decided to focus on mainly impacting my own library and graveyard instead of milling others. There's not enough going on in my deck to make that impactful, I'm afraid. Similarly, while excellent, Psychosis Crawler doesn't really find a home here either since the life loss is better suited for wheel decks or decks that aim to draw a LOT of cards, and my goal is to load up my graveyard, and not my hand. For that reason, cards like Brainstorm and Ponder which avoid my graveyard all together by topdecking cards instead of looting, weren't included. Dawn Charm is nice and I do like options but I don't think it's enough to warrant kicking another card out of the list.