|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Dinosaur
When Sun-Blessed Mount enters the battlefield, you may search your library and/or graveyard for a card named Huatli, Dinosaur Knight, reveal it, then put it into your hand. If you searched your library this way, shuffle it.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Sun-Blessed Mount Discussion
2 days ago
Thanks BabyK and GeeksterElesh Norn, Grand Cenobite is nice but at a 7 cost, I could be dead before playing that card.
Magus of the Moat is nice, I like that one
Leyline of Sanctity definitely good for burn spells.
I have a Red(Dino) and White (Angel Deck)70 Cards right now its hard to decide what to toss and what to keepNot sure whether to do 60, 70 or 80 card deck
this is my list so far
1x Cast Out
1x Absolute Law
1x Devil's Play
1x Angel's Tomb
3 days ago
Cards to pull:
There are some other cards that aren't that great, but currently you don't have the resources to replace them.
Pick up the Huatli Planeswalker deck. It has Huatli, Dinosaur Knight who has great synergy with all dinos along with Burning Sun's Avatar, Sun-Blessed Mount, and Goring Ceratops which are all good dinosaurs themselves. And who knows, maybe you'll draw some of the dinosaurs from Ixalan that you don't have from the booster packs. Also, I'd recommend getting the Feline Ferocity commander deck from C17. It's the cheapest of the set, it's in your colors, and you can break it apart and use at least a third of the cards in there. Not many of the creatures would be of use but there are great commander staples and powerful cards in the the lands, instants, sorceries, arifacts, and enchantments in that deck. These two decks would be good options to help enhance your deck if you don't want to just go out and buy the singles you actually need.
1 month ago
I like it. Nicely done. A couple thoughts:
- 20 lands seems way too lean, especially with 12 spells costing 5-6 mana. With that many pricey spells I would run at least 24 lands.
- I'm surprised you went with Nest Robber instead of Huatli's Snubhorn for your 2 drop. The vigilance on Snubhorns make them super versatile.
- As a dirt-cheap way to throw a wrench in some higher tier decks, I highly recommend 4x Tocatli Honor Guard. It's shocking how many Top 8 decks are absolutely RUINED by this card. Burning Sun's Avatar and Sun-Blessed Mount wouldn't work anymore but the disruption for your opponent is well worth it IMO.
- For card-churn, I suggest adding a Vance's Blasting Cannons Flip.
- You probably need at least a bit of removal in the form of Lightning Strike or Cast Out.
Take a look at my version of this deck and let me know your thoughts. https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/sun-empire-elites/