Choose one —
- Gain control of all creatures with power 4 or greater until end of turn. Untap those creatures. They gain haste until end of turn.
- Gain control of all creatures with power 3 or less until end of turn. Untap those creatures. They gain haste until end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Mob Rule Discussion
1 week ago
Hey, welcome to Commander :)
A few general tips:
1) I agree with a previous poster about lands that come into play tapped. You may have too many and they could be slowing you down. Transguild Promenade and Rupture Spire in particular are really slow because of the mana you need to pay. Some good dual lands are the "have lands" like Sunpetal Grove because they sometimes come in untapped. Also, I like the "temple" lands because I think scrying is worth them coming in tapped.
2) I would include some more "ramp" cards that get you mana faster. You have some which is great, but since you're using green you have tons of great options. Sakura-Tribe Elder, Explosive Vegetation and Rampant Growth are all good budget options.
3) I agree with a previous poster about picking more of a direction for how you want to win. If you want to use your Commander's extra land drop, please check out my deck (thanks for the shout out aphexed667. If you want to play the more wait and see game, I recommend cards like Illusionist's Gambit, Besmirch, Mob Rule, Sphere of Safety, and Dawn Charm. Cards that will protect you and use your opponent's weapons against themselves. Totally depends what direction you wanna go in.
Hope this helps
1 month ago
Hi GoldenDiggle! saw your deck on the commander thread. sorry for my late comments.
I have never built an ally deck and few tribal decks but hopefully i have some useful suggestions for you.
First we look at your budget - something like Coat of Arms is good for such an ally-heavy deck but is not really a budget card. also you may look at changelings that count as allys, like Taurean Mauler and Cairn Wanderer.
Second, let's look at engine pieces. first engine pieces, card draw; i actually think Fact or Fiction is great. also great are Impulse, Recurring Insight, maybe something like Bident of Thassa as it synergizes with your going-wide strategy. maybe even Howling Mine or Phyrexian Arena.
more engine pieces: recursion. Phyrexian Reclamation is an awesome 1-drop. Regrowth is great. Seasons Past plus Mystical Tutor is an indefinitely repeatable recusion package in your colors.
avoiding boardwipes: this can be clutch. Boros Charm, Faith's Reward, and Cauldron of Souls are tricks that could give you an element of persistence.
the final engine piece is haste-enablers: at least one of Fervor, Fires of Yavimaya, Temur Ascendancy, Mass Hysteria, having at least one haste enabler can help you get value out of your creatures.
third, interaction. this is up to you how much you want to try to disrupt your opponents with removal like Swords to Plowshares or Anguished Unmaking. also things like Beast Within and Rapid Hybridization. some people like to play the threats and hope for the best. it is up to you and your meta as to how much removal you want to run.
finally, let's look at win cons.
how do you push over the top? some fun cards like Overwhelming Stampede and Triumph of the Hordes can give you some oomph. Mirror Entity is a changeling so it counts as an ally. Mob Rule and Sleep are options.
anyway i guess these are mostly goodstuff options but those are the ideas, some people are really dedicated to tribal but running a few engine pieces can make the deck more consistent and enjoyable to play with.
hope you get some ideas and continue to enjoy brewing and building! cheers and have fun!
postscript i saw you are running clone so check out Stunt Double that card is great. cheers.
rco on Kari Zev EDH
1 month ago
A few suggestions! Some red goodstuff, including Pyromancer's Goggles, Cathartic Reunion, Howl of the Horde, Mob Rule, and Commune with Lava. I feel like you want a sac outlet to take advantage of Ragavan -- Shivan Harvest is a very strong one, although it might draw too much hate. And Custody Battle, the best red card ever :)
2 months ago
Freakin' hillarious! You might like Mob Rule :) have a cozy day!
2 months ago
Hey I really like your deck, esp the combos like ashling and stuffy doll/mogg maniac etc. Spitemare is another card like mogg maniac and coalhauler you should def add. Blasphemous Act is almost free in a commander game and it can deal a ton of dmg in your build. Shield of Kaldra is a worse darksteel plate but I figure darksteel plate is probably an all star in your deck and you might want another. Mob Rule is like another insurrection. Martyr of Ashes is an incredibly cheap psydo board wipe for mono red. Cards that double all dmg might be alot of fun here like Furnace of Rath and Dictate of the Twin Gods. As far as cuts which can be hard when a deck is your baby like my mono red zada, with fresh eyes id say that I don't like all is dust here, some cards like grab the reigns or kari zev seem a bit random and the elemental toolbox seems weak. Best of luck
2 months ago
Bloodmark Mentor instead of Akki Coalflinger maybe? You got very few nonred creatures, so....
Purphoros, God of the Forge is a must have with Krenko! All that damage! Also neat for multiplayer!
Also, not a goblin, but Zealous Conscripts combos with Kiki Jiki, Splinter-twin like.
2 months ago
thanks for the upvote, btw.