Creature — Dinosaur
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Colossal Dreadmaw Discussion
2 weeks ago
Firstly you're at 99 cards, so you're one short, it counts your commander.Wouldn't run: Bonded Horncrest, Colossal Dreadmaw, Grazing Whiptail, Shining Aerosaur, Tilonalli's Knight, Crash the Ramparts, Blinding Fog, New Horizons or Emergent GrowthWould Run Asceticism Gruul War PlowKindred Boon, kindred charge , Kindred Summons, Mirror Entity.
Basically you dont wanna run too many commons. You want permanent sources of trample or haste like the war plow.
2 weeks ago
Greater Sandwurm has great potential in this ramp deck as well, going unblocked by little guy and eats the big ones and ofcourse when you don't need it you can just cycle it away
3 weeks ago
Dinosaur tribal I have Ben waiting for definately building it
Now for suggestions
I will start with Dinosaurs
- Steadfast Armasaur This stegosaur has a first strike sneak attack if you have the mana
- Territorial Hammerskull Let's push atleast one blocker out of the way for gishath
- Taurean Mauler,Chameleon Colossus,Mirror Entity the three secret dinosaurs that are probably the best ones
- Deathgorge Scavenger you will get meren deck users screaming at the top of their lungs with this dude
- Rampaging Ferocidon I know this hurts you but other players weenie token and life gain deck will be screwed with this.
- Charging Monstrosaur,Colossal Dreadmaw big fattys for aggro
- Thrash of Raptors just one dino = 5/3 with trample
- Snapping Sailback hey look another Fungusaur but has flash and bigger start