|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2016||Mythic Rare|
|Journey into Nyx||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Iroas, God of Victory
Legendary Enchantment Creature — God
As long as your devotion to red and white is less than seven, Iroas isn't a creature.
Creatures you control have menace.
Prevent all damage that would be dealt to attacking creatures you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (20)||maR2307 , Roadhog , RubyStrings , ChrisH , Kvothe1115 , voidruby , , sonnet666 , Rez09 , MoJoMiXuP , TehDelta , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , Va1mar , GoldGhost012 , ibraJG84 , vishnarg , Justinaut , Forkbeard , mazrimtaim , Ferritt|
|Want (4)||bradyofportdetroit , fireborne1986 , jtaddeo , brokendwarf|
Iroas, God of Victory Discussion
4 hours ago
- Blood Baron of Vizkopa: muito situacional, basicamente mana jogada fora a maioria das vezes
- Bloodhusk Ritualist: seria interessante se fossem todos os oponentes, muita mana para um oponente s
- Drana's Emissary: um ping bem ruinzinho, ganhar vida legal, mas no parece ser o foco primrio ento um corte vlido
- Voldaren Pariah Flip: legal mas tem substituies melhores
- Mortify: melhor se livrar de problemas permanentemente
- Urge to Feed: fica legal no flavor mas seus vampiros se beneficiariam mais de outras cartas
- Consuming Vapors: recupera vida, o que legal, mas dificilmente vai eliminar um problema que voc espera (vampiros no devem dar escolha pros oponentes)
- Obelisk of Urd: tem uma substituio muito melhor por menos mana
Well of Lost Dreams: ganho de vida no parece ser a estratgia principal, o que corta muito o potencial dessa carta
Vampire Nighthawk: Famoso vampiro multi-uso, CMC baixo, voa, tem deathtouch e lifelink, melhor impossvel
- Drana, Liberator of Malakir: Baixo CMC e buffa todos os tokens ANTES do dano deles (first strike acontece antes do dano dos demais)
- Indulgent Aristocrat: Baixo CMC, Sac Outlet que buffa todos os vampiros.
- Falkenrath Exterminator: CMC baixo, potencialmente pode matar vrias criaturas problemticas.
- Mirror Entity: um vampiro no casting, te d um token. No battlefield buffa absurdos todos os tokens (pode diminuir uns maiores, but nothing comes for free) e CMC baixo.
- Falkenrath Gorger: vai perder seus melhores vampiros para um wheel? Claro que no, cmc baixo timo
- Olivia, Mobilized for War: baixo CMC e d haste para o que voc precisa que j entre sentando o sarrafo.
- Iroas, God of Victory: nico outro no vampiro til, ajuda bastante no combate
- Boros Charm: ningum gosta de criar um exrcito s para tomar um wrath
- Anguished Unmaking: Se livre de permanentes problemticas
- Utter End: mesmo do acima
- Rakdos Charm: Cemitrios so problemticos, artefatos so problemticos, no mesmo slot dois por um
- Syphon Mind: Se um deck para multiplayer esse o melhor draw possvel.
- Night's Whisper: draw
- Phyrexian Arena: draw
- Underworld Connections: draw
- Eldrazi Monument: Seus tokens buffam, ganham voar e principalmente, indestrutvel.
- Fellwar Stone: Ramp
- Sword of the Animist: Ramp
- Darksteel Ingot: Ramp
- Ashnod's Altar: Ramp e Sac Outlet
- Phyrexian Reclamation, Palace Siege: o Edgar no gosta de reanimaes direto pro campo, ento o melhor trazer para mo e castar de novo. Cast and Profit, Sac and Profit, Reanimate and Profit. No d para ficar mais vampiro que isso.
3 days ago
Iroas, God of Victory is a good card.
3 days ago
I think it is going to depend on how you plan on winning. All of them are good options for a third color but if you plan on winning with commander damage your best option is naya since Uril, the Miststalker is a thing. If you are looking more to lock everyone out and poke away at them slowly black has some devastatingly hateful enchantments. It is an enchantress deck so you don't need blues draw power but blue also has some nice prison effects. I guess all three options have Starfield of Nyx so you should run that. Any thoughts on what you want the deck to really do? Enchantress theme is a good start but I really like to have some good ideas about how I want to win and what I do between winning and game start before I build, personally.
Here are some of what I think would be noteworthy cards:
5 days ago
a new and interesting commander for sure! I haven't played much tribal yet, so I might not be aware of his full potential yet, but let me give you some cards that came to mind when looking at him:
- Fellwar Stone
- Orzhov Signet
- Rakdos Signet
- Boros Signet
- Eldrazi Monument
- Harsh Mercy
- Urge to Feed
- Patriarch's Bidding
- Cover of Darkness
- Iroas, God of Victory
- Voldaren Pariah Flip
- Phyrexian Arena
- Olivia's Bloodsworn
- Mentor of the Meek
- Viscera Seer
There should be more, but this gives you something to consider for now :)
1 week ago
Hey there, thanks for the suggestions on my own decklist, now here are some for yours.
As it's rather late for me when i'm writing this, I will continue to think up some more suggestions tomorrow, but this looks like a good start for sure.
1 week ago
Welcome everyone! You are all a testament to the amazing community we have her on TappedOut. I called for help, you all answered. My cup overfloweth.
MegaMatt13 - Thanks for the comment! Yeah I think I will be putting more plains in. That will also help if I decide I want Emeria Shepherd as well. Nim Deathmantle is great but the mana ramp required just seems to expensive to for me atm, so I'm straying away from it for now. Molten Primordial may be a good finisher and yeah, Sun Titan is going in. I'm at least putting Gratuitous Violence in soon, not sure I like the double edged sword of the others. I stay away from them because of my brother's Zurgo Helmsmasher deck. And I like the tucking/exiling board wipes because of my friend's sliver deck. Thanks again!
jwe94 - Double dipping commenting ;) Thanks! I like Flayer of the Hatebound. The rest don't really seem worth it. Stalking Vengeance used to be in here but I found it's too slow/costs too much. Thanks again!
Oloro_Magic - Thanks for stopping by! Bonehoard looks neat and Moltensteel Dragon could be great as I'll usually have a lot of life. I'll try em out! the rest are either too expensive(looking at you, Chandra), or just don't seem like the best fit. Appreciate you commenting!
zandl - I like all those lands, I'll add them in eventually. Sun Titan is going in. Universal damage doublers are too risky with my brother's Zurgo Helmsmasher deck. Gratuitous Violence will find a place though. Thanks a lot!
TheHamster - Hi again! Just figured you'd like to see the progress! You were my first commenter hahaha! I'm pretty happy with what it's become. Thanks!
landofMordor - Thanks for the comment friend! I have Insult / Injury and will be adding Gratuitous Violence. The others are too risky. Heartless Hidetsugu may work... I'll think about him. I like the Ball Lightning cards too much. It's the main gimmick of the deck so I won't be giving them up haha! Checked out you deck; very nice! Thanks again for stopping by!
Daedalus19876 - Thanks for all the advice! I've actually already seen and upvoted your Judgement Day haha! Gratuitous Violence is going in. Felidar Sovereign will be leaving me soon so I won't add ToE for the same reason he's leaving. Crumbling Colossus will be cut soon-Iroas, God of Victory you think? I've kept Kor Cartographer in the sideboard for that very reason. He'll probably find his way back in. Yes I've been needing more removal and those are all good options. Enlightened Tutor may find a place even with Sunforger possibly being cut. I also think you're right about the 2 cost mana rocks... good advice. All those card draw options are amazing but very expensive. Will keep them in mind but for now I'll find cheaper alternatives. Thank you a thousand times my friend!
clayperce - Appreciate it man! I've never had an issue with Temple of the False God. Works fine for me. Taurean Mauler doesn't work because of my friend's Sliver Overlord, but Sunscorch Regent is nice. Also adds life gain! Other people's treason effects aren't an issue. Never have enough pre-combat mana for Rogue's Passage. I'll consider Chandra. Thanks a lot!
Again, just want to thank you all for the kind words and advice! I've got a lot to think about!
1 week ago
1 week ago
Needs more land, here are my suggestions:
It says you're at 101 cards so take Auriok Transfixer out.
I think those are the biggest ideas for now. Everything else had got some pretty solid potential, considering how low the budget price is.