Rugged Prairie

Combos Browse all Suggest

Legality

Format Legality
1v1 Commander Legal
Block Constructed Legal
Canadian Highlander Legal
Commander / EDH Legal
Commander: Rule 0 Legal
Duel Commander Legal
Highlander Legal
Legacy Legal
Leviathan Legal
Limited Legal
Modern Legal
Oathbreaker Legal
Tiny Leaders Legal
Vintage Legal
Casual Legal
Custom Legal
Quest Magic Legal

Rugged Prairie

Land

: Add .

, : Add , or .

amarthaler on Daddy Eddy

1 month ago

Nice build!

I agree with rambunctiousOrator, your actual mana curve is actually pretty good. 50 total cards in your deck are 3 drops or less, which is a respectable number. If you really wanted some cheap ideas, however, perhaps Black Market, Bontu's Monument or Dark Ritual could help for black. Seething Song is a nice cheap ramp for red. If you're willing to put a few extra dollars into the deck, I'd suggest finishing out the filter lands with Graven Cairns and Rugged Prairie. Chromatic Lantern is also nice and still under $20.

Your creature count is pretty high in terms of card type ratio, and this may be an area you can cut out to add more mana ramp - but that's my personal opinion. The cool thing about your deck is a lot of the vampires are cheap, so as long as you can protect them you'd likely have a massive army on the board (with tokens from Edgar), and recover from a board wipe very quickly.

I also have an Edgar deck, which is 40% cards I added from my own collection and the other 60% is the pre-con from the 2017. Maybe it could spark some ideas for you - but keep in mind mine is designed to go wide and add +1/+1 counters.

https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/edh-vampiric-bloodlust-c17-precon-upgrade-1/

magicbike on Isshin, Two Heavens as One

2 months ago

1xInspiring Vantage 1XConcealed Courtyard 1xBrightclimb Pathway  Flip 1XBlightstep Pathway  Flip 1xNeedleverge Pathway  Flip 1xRugged Prairie 1xFetid Heath 1xGraven Cairns

haha hey i did it markt te cards lets gooo learning

i bought these can you guys help me with looking for witch one to take out first

magicbike on Isshin, Two Heavens as One

2 months ago

i bought some lands Needleverge Pathway Pillarverge Pathway Concealed Courtyard card:Brightclimb Pathway // Grimclimb Pathway Blightstep Pathway Searstep Pathway Inspiring Vantage Rugged Prairie Fetid Heath Graven Cairns

i hope this get my deck steaming dor a while you guys can help me witch one i need to get out of my deck for these ones

DawnsRayofLight on Isshin, Two Heavens as One

3 months ago

The mana base is a bit slow all the tap lands. You will consistently find yourself behind a turn due to the lands coming into play tapped. it would be best to replace the guildgates and cards like Akoum Refuge with lands like:

Sacred Foundry, Godless Shrine, Blood Crypt, Graven Cairns, Fetid Heath, Rugged Prairie, and Savai Triome. some fetches can help with consistency too: Marsh Flats, Arid Mesa, Bloodstained Mire

osiczym on Modular explosion

8 months ago

Thanks a lot! Those lands you mentioned look like the thing I was looking for. I will definietly have to check them out.

Until now I was thinking about Wooded Bastion and Rugged Prairie, cause in test games using proxies they worked really well. But the price is pretty high to buy them 2x4. Yours sound like a great substitute.

Will also have to reconsider mana balance using your algorithm. Although if I won’t get scales in opening hand, the key color is white, to cast Arcbound Mouser and Arcbound Prototype. Red becomes useful from turn 3 as you said, so it is just an addition

osiczym on Modular explosion

8 months ago

@Iagotripha nice stuff thanks. Courier sounds like a thing, call is also great, cause I see this deck has some problems with swipes. I also played with Tezzeret's Gambit and Unbreakable Formation, but didn’t like it much.

I don’t really like the Automation idea, cause it breaks the modular chain (I can give it the counters from modular, but it cannot give it further).

For now my major problem is mana colors. Cause I see, I have too many lands with colorless mana and don’t have the balance in colors. Lands like Rugged Prairie works perfect and I really need to try Spire you mentioned.

Load more