Glyph of Doom
At end of combat, destroy all creatures that were blocked by target Wall this turn.
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Glyph of Doom Discussion
2 years ago
I'm currently procrastinating, so I have more suggestions.
- Drift of Phantasms - A flying wall that can alternatively tutor for any 3 mana card
- Fog Bank - Not indestructible, but perhaps call it impervious
- Glyph of Delusion - Seems good in a deck with a lot of walls
- Glyph of Doom - A 1 mana Murder
- Hightide Hermit - Crab crab crab
- Oona's Gatewarden - 1 mana, flying, wither. And she's sassy.
- Isleback Spawn - I mean, the goal is to get your opponents to 0 cards which is definitely less than 20
- Wall of Junk - High toughness at low CMC
- Telemin Performance - Milling and stealing, all around excellent
- Wrexial, the Risen Deep - Often used as an ocean-denizen or mill commander but still effective as a normal creature
- Bojuka Bog - Milling your opponents won't work if they Elixir of Immortality or something, this prevents that
- Tormod's Crypt - Same as Bojuka Bog but as an artifact
2 years ago
may want to consider Sunweb, Mirror Wall, Cathedral Membrane, Living Wall, and Thunder Wall for walls. Warmonger's Chariot is a linear upgrade from Animate Wall, may want to replace it. Tidal Wave gives you a surprise blocker that is, oddly enough, a wall. Fortified Area gives a solid buff to your troops, Brave the Sands ups each walls stopping power while allowing those that are able to swing and still block, and Cradle of Vitality lets your general start giving those walls some oomph.
love the concept, made a wall deck for tribal wars at my local store ages ago, nice to see I wasn't the only one. keep up the good work!
2 years ago
assassin: Scarblade Elite
bat: Skeletal Vampire
beast: Vitality Charm
cephalid: Aboshan, Cephalid Emperor
eldrazi spawn: Brood Birthing
giant: Hearthcage Giant
goat: Springjack Pasture
gorgon: Hythonia the Cruel
kithkin: Goldmeadow Stalwart
minion: Balthor the Defiled
moonfolk: Patron of the Moon
nightstalker: Return of the Nightstalkers
pegasus: Sacred Mesa
pentavite: Pentavus only card with pentavite, but sort of works with changelings
plant: Avenger of Zendikar
rigger: Steamflogger Boss
There's also the flagbearers: Coalition Flag Coalition Honor Guard Standard Bearer But they don't really have synergy with each other. You might be able to pull some shenanigans if you give a flagbearer hexproof or protection with a changeling out though.
Thelon of Havenwood, Fungal Bloom, Sporesower Thallid, Savage Thallid and Pallid Mycoderm are all listed as saprolings. I don't know if you merged fungus and saproling intentionally, but if you did it might make sense to change saproling tech to saproling/fungus tech.
3 years ago
have you thought of adding Animate Wall and throwing out other anchant cards to add Fortified Area is really funny and generally involves someone pulling up gatherer the 3 glyphs you can play(Glyph of Doom, Glyph of Life, and Glyph of Reincarnation might be worth it
I really want to see a Siege Dragon fight this deck just because it first ability never does anything