|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Kavu
Kavu creatures have trample.
Whenever another Kavu enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on Kavu Monarch.
Kavu Monarch Discussion
1 year ago
assassin: Scarblade Elite
bat: Skeletal Vampire
beast: Vitality Charm
cephalid: Aboshan, Cephalid Emperor
eldrazi spawn: Brood Birthing
giant: Hearthcage Giant
goat: Springjack Pasture
gorgon: Hythonia the Cruel
kithkin: Goldmeadow Stalwart
minion: Balthor the Defiled
moonfolk: Patron of the Moon
nightstalker: Return of the Nightstalkers
pegasus: Sacred Mesa
pentavite: Pentavus only card with pentavite, but sort of works with changelings
plant: Avenger of Zendikar
rigger: Steamflogger Boss
There's also the flagbearers: Coalition Flag Coalition Honor Guard Standard Bearer But they don't really have synergy with each other. You might be able to pull some shenanigans if you give a flagbearer hexproof or protection with a changeling out though.
Thelon of Havenwood, Fungal Bloom, Sporesower Thallid, Savage Thallid and Pallid Mycoderm are all listed as saprolings. I don't know if you merged fungus and saproling intentionally, but if you did it might make sense to change saproling tech to saproling/fungus tech.
2 years ago
- Archer: Greatbow Doyen
- Artifact: Chief of the Foundry, Etherium Sculptor, Foundry Inspector, Master of Etherium, Tempered Steel
- Chicken (Unset): Chicken a la King
- Defender: Stalwart Shield-Bearers, Wakestone Gargoyle, Assault Formation
- Donkey (Unset): Assquatch
- Flanking: Cavalry Master, Telim'Tor
- Flying: Favorable Winds, Sprite Noble, Thunderclap Wyvern
- Fungus: Pallid Mycoderm, Thelon of Havenwood
- Infect: Hand of the Praetors
- Kavu: Kavu Monarch
- Minion: Balthor the Defiled
- Modular: Arcbound Overseer
- Scarecrow: Reaper King
- Trample: Stonebrow, Krosan Hero
3 years ago
Nice deck!I started playing back at Mercadian Masques, but Invasion was my "real" first block.And RG Kavu was my very first deck!
Try using Aluren, I only had one, but it was wonderful in the deck.I know it's somewhat expensive, but it combos with Horned Kavu and Kavu Monarch, as in: With Monarch and Aluren on the field, play Horned and bounce itself back. Whenever you want, as much as you want. Infinite +1/+1 on Monarch! Try Fling as well, for instakill whoever you want to!
No data for this card yet.