|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masters 25 (A25)||None|
|Eternal Masters (EMA)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Elspeth vs. Tezzeret (DDF)||Uncommon|
|Masters Edition (MED)||Rare|
|Fourth Edition (4ED)||Uncommon|
|4th Edition Foreign Black Border (4EDFBB)||Uncommon|
|Promo Set (000)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
: Add to your mana pool.
: Mishra's Factory becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature until end of turn. It's still a land.
: Target Assembly-Worker creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (22)||TehDelta , frederiklw , Spinalripper , RobbyFoxfur , Char-You , Benniator , Mousemke , DrLitebur , dplerner , Vasbear1 , , MagnaAura , Dsmonsta , mziter501 , Va1mar , XxCataclysmiCxX , itheoryz , Zelpoke , , teslacoil7992 , lorddarkstar , rakdos24|
|Want (20)||THP88 , Gobblemeister , sleepy104 , kovellen , isleep2late , pphhaazzee , 1337_Nerd , arthurxisde , flipdipple , LuckMisesack , gamerhat , Falco101 , jacokotze , ryuzaki32667 , marsp44 , athix , magichood , ostiarius , Jspeed , tomshwag|
Mishra's Factory Discussion
1 month ago
Hey! Daretti is one of my favorite decks at the moment so I'll try and give a couple solid cards that work really well and won't break the bank!
- Since red isn't too great at removing enchantments or creatures (aside from with damage) - Chaos Warp is usually a really solid card in red decks. You have Unstable Obelisk, Spine of Ish Sah, and Universal Solvent but they're all pretty high CMC so this card could be useful for helping deal with problem cards early on!
- Speaking of high CMC, your deck is a slight bit on the heavy side so including some more mana rocks wouldn't be an awful thing. Not sure how great Coveted Jewel is yet; but I think if there is any deck that makes use of it, it would be a Daretti deck. You can sacrifice it with one of your artifact sacrifice outlets (also echoing ANemoAcids recommendation of Krark-Clan Ironworks) or with Daretti's -2 before your opponents get the chance to make use of it. It's basically a Gilded Lotus (which is also the cheapest it has been in a bit because of the reprinting) with card draw attached to it in this deck. Both those cards are high CMC though, so maybe you need cheaper mana rocks like Mind Stone or maybe even Hedron Archive.
- There are WAY too many utility lands that work really well with Daretti, but here are a few of the more budget friendly and useful ones: Sequestered Stash, Inventors' Fair, Tectonic Edge, Hanweir Battlements, Geier Reach Sanitarium, Tectonic Edge, Forge of Heroes, and Mishra's Factory. Obviously you still want some red sources so not all of these are needed, but thought I'd list a few to see if any pique your interests.
- Voltaic Key, Unwinding Clock, and Clock of Omens can all put in a lot of work if your final build has more artifacts that need to tap to activate. With your current list I wouldn't put these as a priority to include, but if you decide to add more mana rocks, these cards put in a lot of work.
- Tormod's Crypt helps against graveyard based decks and is a free artifact for Daretti to sacrifice.
- Squee, Goblin Nabob lets you use Daretti's +2 ability to discard him, draw a card, and then return him back from your graveyard; netting you one card every time you do this.
- Chain Reaction is another cheap boardwipe mono-red has access to. Almost always acts as a second Blasphemous Act that you have to cast for 4.
- Mirage Mirror is just an all-around solid card. No special broken synergies (that I can think of) or anything fancy like that; just a really good card.
- If you're using Golem Artisan for evasion purposes, I would prefer cards like Whispersilk Cloak or something like that due to the extra protection it gives. If you're using it to give haste, I think cards like Anger, Hanweir Battlements, or Flamekin Village would be better. If you like the card for its flexibility that's fine too, it just feels like a steep mana cost to pay for its abilities.
- For Cogwork Assembler I like cards like Flameshadow Conjuring, Minion Reflector, or my personal favorite Mirrorworks. They can't create tokens of cards that are already on the board the same way Cogwork Assembler can, but the mana investment is much less and, in the case of Mirrorworks, you get to keep the token.
- Bosh, Iron Golem and Bogardan Hellkite are both really high CMC for what they do. I don't have any direct replacements for these, but I'd keep an eye on these two and see how they feel when you play them. It might be worth switching them out for mana rocks or something like that.
- Finally, Tuktuk the Explorer. Similar to the above cards, I don't really have a good direct replacement for this card. There isn't anything inherently wrong with the card, I'm just not a fan that it has to be destroyed before it synergizes with our deck. Before it's destroyed it's just a 1/1 goblin that we have very limited ways of destroying ourselves. Also once its gone, we can't bring it back except with Feldon of the Third Path.
I know I've rambled enough, but I'll close it out with some powerhouse semi-budget (under $25) cards to consider in case you want to splurge on a couple cards:
- Mycosynth Lattice would be the #1 pickup in my book. Price drop due to reprint and synergizes AMAZINGLY with Daretti.
- Crucible of Worlds lets you recur cards like Strip Mine, Tectonic Edge, and Ghost Quarter while also letting you toss lands to Daretti's +2 and still play them (also the cheapest it has been in a while due to recent reprint).
- All Is Dust is usually a mostly one-sided boardwipe. It feels like a balanced Cyclonic Rift made for artifact decks.
- Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle has been rising in price lately, but is a great land to throw into mono-red decks; especially if you end up getting Crucible of Worlds. Probably the least recommended of the 4 cards, but still good enough to mention.
1 month ago
I have a similar deck, I might put it on TappedOut soon (but without infect). If I do, I'll post the full decklist here :)
Some good cards from my deck are:
1 month ago
There's a lot of viable Mono-Blue Control (and control/combo) decks in Legacy.
Some you might like:
Mono-Blue Fish (this one isn't a control deck, but it's worth looking at because it's cheap to build, can be configured for Modern, and has a lot of overlap with other decks in the format)
I'm partial towards Omnishow, which is a combo deck that plays very "draw, go" before it dumpsters all over your opponent's face.
...and add something like:
2 months ago
I don't know if anyone in your meta runs Carpet of Flowers, but replacing three islands with Minamo, School at Water's Edge, Tolaria, and Oboro, Palace in the Clouds helps against that slightly. They all do the same as islands, but don't count as them. Plus Minamo and Oboro are actually pretty good.
I'm not sure if Spellseeker will be good, but I just ordered one to put in. I think it will help with finding Cyclonic Rift and Hurkyl's Recall to get rid of those pesky Pithing Needle and Phyrexian Revoker that plauge arcum so much.
3 months ago
Cards to try out:
3 months ago
Gezien gisteren, Op naar 45land! + Urza's Factory, + Okina, Temple to the Grandfathers + Rogue's Passage + Thaumatic Compass Flip + Springjack Pasture, + Maze of Ith, + Mishra's Factory, + Mutavault, + Mystifying Maze
4 months ago
Its really nice to Play :)
5 months ago
Heart of KiranDecent coz u have a bit of planeswalkersPeacewalker ColossusReally decent coz it gets rid of crew basicallyFleetwheel Cruiser pretty decentGearshift AceIts okConqueror's Galleon FlipFlips into a decent card drawFairgrounds WardenGood RemovalMaster TrinketeerCreates tokens to pilotDwarven BlastminerGets rid of those pesky non-basics Dwarven Miner Does the SameJor Kadeen, the PrevailerPumps all ur shitChief of the FoundryGood budget pumpMine LayerGood old land destruction goodness!Metalwork ColossusEasy to get out, reks faceGuardian IdolCan be a creature and taps for manaScourglassGood one sided board wipeThunder TotemCreature and ManaAura of SilenceStops the group from playing dem noice artifactsMishra's FactoryTurns into creature to crew ur freakin vehiclesMask of MemoryGood Card Draw!