|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Target opponent reveals cards from the top of his or her library until he or she reveals a creature card. That player puts all noncreature cards revealed this way into his or her graveyard, then you put the creature card onto the battlefield under your control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (11)||xXThormentXx , Mousemke , , LeroyJones , bakunet , Supremespeed , NobleSlay3r , releasethedogs , XxCataclysmiCxX , itheoryz , PTsmitty|
|Want (38)||jpc852 , Pylioz , foxboy93 , acbooster , CaptianClueless , Aceleron , IcyLetters , Niroh , Sadert , TevishSzat , awfulNeutral , InfiniteMartyr , niner80 , Thotny , starkzero , keudhor , fancysaurus , oryandaw , xXThormentXx , Stovetop617 , zephyrmoth , NobleGhost117 , Jspeed , getyourrebelon , PopeJonIII , MxStoneheart , MoxFlux , frostotron , CrustyCraig , Awuztein , NivStormfront , gershom , Hylianpirate , SaltySpecula , gplocke , Cunningcrow , Archmage_Aramil , scsrhino|
Telemin Performance Discussion
3 months ago
7 months ago
Go for the Throat
Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni
Wrexial, the Risen Deep
Thaumatic Compass Flip
Nemesis of Reason
Oona, Queen of the Fae
Szadek, Lord of Secrets
Startled Awake Flip
8 months ago
Apprentice Necromancer, Doomed Necromancer, Molten Primordial, Sepulchral Primordial, Diluvian Primordial, Wrexial, the Risen Deep, Telemin Performance, Jace's Mindseeker, Mindclaw Shaman, Consuming Aberration, Geth, Lord of the Vault, Infernal Offering, Sheoldred, Whispering One, Sphinx of Uthuun, Civilized Scholar Flip, Dack Fayden, Sword of Body and Mind, Nemesis of Reason, Phyrexian Metamorph
9 months ago
I love it! Lazav, Dimir Mastermind is one of my favorite commanders. Add to it the Witch-King theme and I'm sold.
Rise of the Dark Realms is a great finisher, especially if you're milling a lot.
Telemin Performance might serve your deck well. Mill them and steal a creature all in one spell! It's particularly amusing against decks with few to no creatures.
I've never been a fan of Codex Shredder and Ghoulcaller's Bell. They don't draw any hate largely because they only mill one at a time. You can get a card in a graveyard per turn (or a few more with Ghoulcaller's Bell), but you could get a little more bang for your buck with something else.
Here's my take on Lazav: Your Cards Are Trash. It's mill-themed and does a surprisingly good job of it. I can usually mill one opponent out per game and can win with what I steal and copy. Take a look and harvest it for some cards and ideas.
10 months ago
I would definitely have 5+ consistent ways to copy instants/sorceries, because she gets crazy with them. I specifically added ones that I don't think are listed on EDHREC for her:
10 months ago
I'm currently procrastinating, so I have more suggestions.
- Drift of Phantasms - A flying wall that can alternatively tutor for any 3 mana card
- Fog Bank - Not indestructible, but perhaps call it impervious
- Glyph of Delusion - Seems good in a deck with a lot of walls
- Glyph of Doom - A 1 mana Murder
- Hightide Hermit - Crab crab crab
- Oona's Gatewarden - 1 mana, flying, wither. And she's sassy.
- Isleback Spawn - I mean, the goal is to get your opponents to 0 cards which is definitely less than 20
- Wall of Junk - High toughness at low CMC
- Telemin Performance - Milling and stealing, all around excellent
- Wrexial, the Risen Deep - Often used as an ocean-denizen or mill commander but still effective as a normal creature
- Bojuka Bog - Milling your opponents won't work if they Elixir of Immortality or something, this prevents that
- Tormod's Crypt - Same as Bojuka Bog but as an artifact
1 year ago
Because the Formatting doesn't want to work in the edits section: