|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Buyback — Sacrifice a land. (You may sacrifice a land in addition to any other costs as you play this spell. If you do, put this card into your hand as it resolves.)
Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt this turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (4)||WunderlichDrums , Metaphisyk , slemulv , ZombieFood|
|Want (43)||aisthetikos , DrBonzo , Beggia , BrenoSulz , Markwiz , coadster , Sonlin , Sky_Ward_Syndicate , snoopywashere , Xats , Lokotor , Der_Schwarzritter , Fullmetalmage , TotalSundae , redevil , Nosam , gruner , Victorp99 , itheoryz , TheSuperDodo , turtlezbehatin , grantwu , chucklebot , Zyphilius , Darckgreen , AntiheroFOREVER , Clawsun73 , Kharuman , Orbrunner , Unlife , LanceKing2200 , ShishkyBob , kovellen , Deiaros , Jokulmorder1 , Limette23 , buildingadeck , twospires , 1337_Nerd , mhelkior , Demonblade52402 , theilluminaire , GarethGrey|
Constant Mists Discussion
15 hours ago
Cards I don't run...Constant Mists because it is boring af. No-one wants to just sit there and watch you durdle around with Fog effects ;)
3 days ago
So I’m in the process of building a KnT land value deck. How has constant mists and sylvan safekeeper been to you with Titania?! I’m very interested in adding a Titania package as another token generator. I have 5-6 card slots that I can devote to support her abilities. I’m mainly looking into a way to get the sacrifice engine running over the ways to keep it functioning. In my limited knowledge pool I have only found Zuran Orb, Constant Mists, Sylvan Safekeeper, and World Breaker to trigger her effect. Is there any other playable cards that could pair well with her outside of those?!
5 days ago
Devastation Tide is Cyclonic Rift #2
Constant Mists should be mainboard as well.
Chasm Skulker seems out of place in this list.
Teferi's Response if you are feeling funky.
1 week ago
Mirrorpool ...clone land?
Natural Order ...(green creature) tutor.
Constant Mists ...fog/sac?
Realms Uncharted ...tutor!
2 weeks ago
The thing is to build a saskia deck you have to do combat damage. Just trying to do such a thing in CMDR is hard. Because you can't just chip away at people and expect them to not get pissed off and do something about it.
So you need to build an army of creatures then do an alpha swing knocking out several opponents at once in hopes that it isn't stoped by a
So it's a tough build to do right. You want to have enough big fat creatures but enough anwsers for what youll encounter like someone putting
- Song of the Dryads on saskia
- Ghostly Prison
- Sphere of Safety and such other trubblesome things you'll encounter like No Mercy.
You see the problem is creatures are just so easy to deal with. So in order to make this a successful deck you also need ways to make them relentless with stuff that gives your creatures haste and graveyard stuff. Living End, Rise of the Dark Realms, Victimize, maybe some persist effects like Cauldron of Souls and undying stuff like Mikaeus, the Unhallowed but you can't make it easy to destroy your stuff so you'll need stuff like Avacyn, Angel of Hope, but thats not gonna stop exile. So you'll need stuff like Privileged Position, so they cant be targeted. But that's not stopping Terminus. Aaaannnd still, there's nothing you can do about Cyclonic Rift, or Toxic Deluge. But the Cyclonic Rift player will be waiting for that alpha swing, so you will have to be ready for it with a Red Elemental Blast and/or Pyroblast to counter it. But you'll still be getting blown out by a Toxic Deluge. So that's where the persist and undying come in also there's Rise of the Dark Realms
...In Garruk's Wake...
1 month ago
Crush them under hoof!
Mono-Green is awesome. Centaur tribal isn't my strong suit, but here's some recommendations...
1 month ago
- I could definitely see that lifelink thing, especially if your meta has an unwritten tendancy to avoid combo/lock heavy. My meta tends to run off threat assessment of combo potential (Jhoira is going off next turn, I don't care as much if he durdles up his life total). I am running a HEAVY portion of non-combat dmg. package - many of which hurt everyone or at least pisses everyone off, all that ends up meaning I need to throw additional forms of lifegain into the game as conflict ensues and everyone spirals into 0 life.
- Combat locks Constant Mists or pillow fort tactics are less of an issue for me for my set. Combat damage is an added bonus for my deck but I almost always seem to work additional non-combat bleeding effects into the game.
- My meta is not heavy in Atraxa, growing creatures style of decks (more superfriends), & everyone knows where freeB creatures are headed if opponents have unguarded planewalkers on the field & I'm gifting creatures. That being said I have identified that growing +1/+1 creature decks & many voltron decks present big issues for me. Atraxa does have a huge neon sign saying: "place vow here" :)
- I play with so much removal at my table between the other players I enjoy always letting someone else throw their solutions out there. There are not too many locks that completely cripple my "strategy". More often than not my lack of apparent cohesion or combos set me at lower threat range & players hold their removals for the bigger fish to fry.
1 month ago
I do like your deck idea aswell. The god of slaughter smiles upon you :D
A couple of comments on your suggestions:
- Lifelink actually harms me in my meta, because my players tend to gang up on the player with the highest life total. Although with this I do often have the highest life, but only because the others are low. Additionally, there is no burn where I play(except for me, probably because noone else dares to do)
- Control I can't rely on my opponents to deal with difficult stuff. Also something like a Constant Mists-lock really hurts, so I do need atleast a little bit of it.
- Deathtouch ever played against three Atraxa, Praetors' Voice-decks at the same time? I just need the redundancy in potent blockers as well as agitators.
As I stated in my deck description, a deck like this is naturally meta dependant.