|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Eighth Edition (8ED)||Uncommon|
|Seventh Edition (7ED)||Uncommon|
|Battle Royale Box Set (BRB)||Uncommon|
|Urza's Saga (USG)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Elf
(Green), Tap, Sacrifice Elvish Lyrist: Destroy target enchantment.
Elvish Lyrist Discussion
6 months ago
Inner Calm, Outer Strength would be more useful in a deck that has card draw. I am sure you did not include cards like Harmonize , Sylvan Library , and even Mirri's Guile because Yisan is an effective tutor; but that just means the spell might just be an expensive Giant Growth . Might I suggest Heartwood Storyteller ? Sure you may have plenty of noncreature spells that could draw your opponents cards, but it has the same flavour as a bard; and in a four player game, no hands will go empty.
10 months ago
Well first of all, dropping my link at the bottom. But some all-stars include:
Dreamscape Artist is exceptional ramp.
Glen Elendra Archmage is... hopefully going down in price thanks to the reprint??
Plaguecrafter is a strictly better Marauder or Executioner.
Spore Frog is the best. The actual best.
AEther Barrier seriously slows down aggressive decks.
Animate Dead can hit Muldrotha from the grave.
Excavation is nice.
Font of Fortunes, also nice.
Standstill draws cards.
Unbridled Growth is basically : draw a card.
Chromatic Lantern is FOUR DOLLARS RIGHT NOW
Expedition Map is good ramp.
Perpetual Timepiece is self-mill and woo!
1 year ago
All right, finally got the chance to take a proper look at this. Let's start with additions:
- Spelljack. Mentioned this on Reddit, but I love this card.
- Cultivate. EDH staple, should be in 95% of green decks. Nothing more to say.
- Eternal Witness. Same as above.
- Sunbird's Invocation. This card leads to insane value swings. It's fantastic.
- Beast Within. Flexible, instant-speed removal in colors that usually lack it.
- Chaos Warp. Same as above.
- Etali, Primal Storm. This card is balanced by not having haste. Wanderer changes that.
- Pathbreaker Ibex. I have one-shotted several opponents with this, Xenagos, God of Revels, and Wanderer. Do not underestimate.
- Xenagos, God of Revels. 14/12 trample haste Wanderer is insane.
- Skyshroud Claim. One of my personal favorite ramp spells. Also fetches shocklands and battlelands (like Cinder Glade).
- Avenger of Zendikar. Wins games by itself.
- Simic Signet, Izzet Signet, and Gruul Signet. Some of the best ramp in EDH in a deck that really wants ramp. Slam dunk.
- Mystical Tutor. Sets up Wanderer really well.
- Temporal Mastery. Bonkers with Wanderer and tutoring it to top of library.
- Mind's Dilation. This card gives tons of value if not immediately dealt with.
All right, on to cuts:
- Archetype of Aggression. 3 mana 3/2s aren't great, and most of your stuff has trample anyways. Nice with Wanderer, but hurts to cascade into.
- Coiling Oracle. Not a bad card by any means, but I really don't want to cascade into this.
- Elvish Lyrist. Way too slow. Run Unravel the Aether if you really need this effect.
- Jori En, Ruin Diver. I like my card draw spells to be a little flashier than this in Wanderer.
- Siren Stormtamer. I mentioned this on Reddit, but 1 mana 1/1s are really not where you want to be in Wanderer, and I don't think this does what you want it to anyways.
- Verdant Sun's Avatar. Lifegain is nice, but there are better things to do with 7 mana.
- Displace. I'm not seeing a ton of ETB effects to abuse here.
- High Tide. Not great in a 3-color non-combo deck.
- Steam Augury. Strictly worse Fact or Fiction. Meh.
- Unsummon. Not nearly good enough for EDH play. Card disadvantage and allowing re-use of ETB effects seems bad.
- Panharmonicon. Still don't think you have enough ETB effects to abuse.
- Attune with Aether. Not actual ramp; not worth 1 mana.
- Invigorating Falls. I really don't like cards that do nothing but gain life.
I think that's all I can come up with at the moment. Feel free to look at my decklist (Wandering the Eternities) if you'd like other suggestions. Good luck with your deck! I think you'll find it's a ton of fun :)
1 year ago
Te puedo pasar:
Y, en reemplazo de la cuncuna que rompe encantamientos:
2 years ago
Thanks DraftVader, I quite like Hua Tuo, Honored Physician for his effect to just bring back some of the strong creatures, such as Avenger of Zendikar, and to just bring back some other things such as the Elvish Lyrist for more removal. I do like the cards that you suggested, however I guess Hua Tuo, Honored Physician just suits my play style.
2 years ago
Akroma, Angel of Fury
Breaker of Armies
Magus of the Vineyard
Reya Dawnbringer sadly doesnt fit
Wall of Vines
Not sure u need Cataclysm.
Other stuff to come
2 years ago
Wirewood Herald is good, but it's problem is he has to die :) and my friends know my deck a bit and they don't want to kill him.
The strategy is simple: rush towards a Tajura Pathwarden or 6 / 7 creatures and then use the instants to kill them off.
No data for this card yet.