Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature has trample and can't be blocked by more than one creature.
Equip (1) ((1): Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery. This card enters the battlefield unattached and stays in play if the creature leaves the battlefield.)
|Want (2)||UnitedWeStand , tloor27|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Vorrac Battlehorns occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.0%
Vorrac Battlehorns Discussion
4 months ago
I was thinking of building a gwyn deck as well. Here are some cards I think could be cool to run in this deck. Obviously a lot of options.
- Colossus Hammer - this was built for syr gwyn in mind
- Explorer's Scope - ramp, always important
- Heartseeker - with gwyn, tap to kill target creature
- Surestrike Trident - if you have this and Colossus Hammer it reads, each creature taps to deal 10+ damage to an opponent.
- Ogre's Cleaver - cheap artifact and now free equip
- Haunted Cloak
- Infiltration Lens
- Vorrac Battlehorns - if you want to be mean, put this on syr gwyn
- Loxodon Warhammer
- Chariot of Victory
- Fleetfeather Sandals
- Moonsilver Spear - doesn't fit the theme but flying angels are always fun
- Scythe of the Wretched - this plus Grappling Hook means steal any creature you can kill that isn't tapped
- Strata Scythe - pick the best color of the three. keep in mind this includes lands opponents control
- Authority of the Consuls - slow everyone and gain life
- Blind Obedience - slow everyone down while draining them and gaining life
- Brave the Sands - never worry about swinging each turn and make chump blockers able to block two huge creatures
- Sigarda's Aid - just amazing
- Leonin Shikari - not a knight but now you can switch equipment for free in combat before damage is dealt
- Midnight Reaper
- Syr Alin, the Lion's Claw
- Knight of Grace
- Josu Vess, Lich Knight - late game win condition
- Mirran Crusader
- Vona, Butcher of Magan
- Fiendslayer Paladin
- Silverblade Paladin
Required are Syr Gwyn, Hero of Ashvale and Surestrike Trident . Then you can just go down the line of creatures attaching all of your power increasing equipment and tapping them for tons of damage. If you have Leonin Shikari and Brave the Sands out, then you can all out attack and then do the tapping out on the endstep before your turn. If you don't have Surestrike Trident but instead have Heartseeker then you can just kill a creature for each one you control.
7 months ago
9 months ago
Commander / EDH*
SCORE: 1 | 41 VIEWS
9 months ago
Non-Linear on TRON
10 months ago
Your deck is trying to do too much at the same time, Skysovereign, Consul Flagship and Ratchet Bomb are emblematic of this. You only have one of each and they have spot removal (I think). You would be much better with other TRON cards instead of one set of Basilisk Collar .
You also need more Eldrazi to TRON. Kozelik is a waste to tron, any Ulamog or Emrakul, the Aeons Torn would do you better
And Walking Ballista is not that good here, you do not have the super ramp mana base to justify its XX cost.
11 months ago
As to cut, get rid of your tapped lands, your a 2 color deck and have alot of color fixing spells.
The cards in the description are good, just costly. Umbral Mantle is especially good with a card that untaps lands and/or Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix . Maybe I'm not seeing its purpose so If you don't agree, let me know.
Overwhelming Stampede , Ashnod's Altar , Perilous Forays , Pathbreaker Ibex , Craterhoof Behemoth . The only cards these work with are the cards your using as a pay off, its win more at that point.
Mana Bloom spend x mana, get x mana back
Verdeloth the Ancient
Rancor , Haunted Cloak , Chariot of Victory , Loxodon Warhammer , Vorrac Battlehorns I'm assuming its to make your pay off creatures able to get through with damage? If anything keep the ones that give haste with trample or unblockable only.
I LOVE Selvala, Heart of the Wilds but dam shes $45 bucks now??
1 year ago
Getting ideas for my own TROMO deck and mannnnnnn Vorrac Battlehorns is sick tech! Thx! I'd recommend Silent Arbiter and Ghostly Touch. Plus you'll need Fireshrieker along with anything that give +3/+X, like Heirloom Blade for 22 commander dmg.