|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Guilds of Ravnica: Mythic Edition (GRNMED)||Mythic Rare|
|Eldritch Moon (EMN)||Mythic Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Liliana, the Last Hope
Planeswalker — Liliana
+1: Up to one target creature gets -2/-1 until your next turn.
-2: Put the top two cards of your library into your graveyard, then you may return a creature card from your graveyard to your hand.
-7: You get an emblem with "At the beginning of your end step, create X 2/2 black Zombie creature tokens, where X is two plus the number of Zombies you control."
Latest as Commander
Liliana, the Last Hope Discussion
1 day ago
About those of your suggestions. I have been testing Narset, Parter of Veils by cutting Coercive Portal and she has been amazing and is here to stay but I don't know what is right to cut. I have also been testing Treasure Cruise by cutting Tasigur, the Golden Fang because Karakas has been showing its head.
And now to your maybeboard.
- First is that I would switch Liliana of the Veil because in a controlling deck Liliana, the Last Hope is just amazing because she makes combat unbearable for opponents + she is card advantage and win condition.
- I haven't had good time with Chart a Course and I feel like that it is more tempo card and I would replace it with Gitaxian Probe
- Search for Azcanta Flip is just too good not to play. I would cut Ashiok, Dream Render because I tested her in 2 tournaments and I drew her 8 times and never wanted to play her even on to empty field.
- I would change Liliana's Triumph to Collective Brutality because there aren't many creatures that you need to kill with sacrifice (True name, Mirran Crusader are the biggest)
- For some reason I have had hard time finding enough cards in graveyard to support 3 big delve creatures + tarmo + azcanta so I would suggest trying to cut Tasigur, the Golden Fang to Scavenging Ooze
- This may be only personal preference but I don't like Pernicious Deed in sultai for some reason and I would suggest giving change to Courser of Kruphix or Spellseeker
- For your manabase I would suggest adding more colored lands like fast lands Blooming Marsh Botanical Sanctum Darkslick Shores and cutting Volrath's Stronghold , Temple of Mystery and then either one of these Bojuka Bog or Sunken Hollow and Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth for Tectonic Edge . Personally I wouldn't even play Field of Ruin but it can fix and is good enough
- I wouldn't add Coiling Oracle any more because Modern Horizons is bringing us Ice-Fang Coatl that is just sadly supreme version of Oracle (crying because it is my pet card)
- Sakura-Tribe Elder , Shriekmaw and Recurring Nightmare are more rock like strategy and don't fit in + Nightmare is shit if you don't have enough creatures
- I would suggest to test Glen Elendra Archmage and Catacomb Sifter depending what your meta is like. Oh and Eldritch Evolution is extremely powerful card but I am not sure of it because you don't have as many creatures.
Otherwise your deck seems solid more controlling sultai that will win games.
I hope that I answered your question well enough. Also remember that these are just suggestions and not absolute do things and some cards may be better in different meta games.
4 days ago
1 week ago
3 weeks ago
Went 1-0-1 at the KT vs Jeskai Control. Ashiok, Dream Render is good against Control. Turns off Snapcaster Mage and Search for Azcanta Flip. Best sideboard configuration was +3 Fulminator Mage +1 Duress +1 Liliana, the Last Hope ; -4 Fatal Push -1 Collective Brutality .
1 month ago
1 month ago
1) you have a lot of very expensive cards (mana-wise), which means you’ll be hoping for a late-game win. However you don’t appear to have many ways to help push the fame out later. A lot of decks are going to stomp all over you before you can get going - you need more control and killspells.
2) on a veil similar to above, i don’t see the point of either if the existing PWs you’re running. It feels like they’d be better replaced with both of the Lilis ( Liliana of the Veil and Liliana, the Last Hope )
4) i’d drop all the Dimensional Infiltrator and 2 of the Blight Herder for more early-game control/killspells
5) why the urza lands? With only 1 of each they’re never going to ampunt to anything. And there are better colourless sources out there.
1 month ago
Liliana, the Last Hope occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
All decks: 0.17%
All decks: 0.48%