You may pay rather than pay the mana cost for Zombie creature spells you cast.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Rooftop Storm Discussion
3 days ago
Thanks, glad to hear. Muldrotha just fuels what zombies want to do. Acererak is an infinite combo with Rooftop Storm, one of the dungeons drain your opponents. And yes, I have thought about reducing the instants and sorceries in the deck, but having some interaction is important. I may try Attrition, but the fact it doesn't hit black creatures makes it kind of problematic as black is a popular color in Commander. But, I am definitely looking at getting more permanents in here.
1 week ago
May I interest you in Tombstone Stairwell? It's quite the powerhouse in Wilhelt. Also, since you are already running Gravecrawler + Rooftop Storm, you might consider the Rooftop Storm + Acererak the Archlich infinite combo.
2 weeks ago
Rooftop Storm is the card i would include in this deck. How many are you trying to cut down to
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Liliana, Untouched By Death seems to be better planeswalker option than Liliana, the Last Hope. Also it let's you combo with new Shambling Ghast because it leaves Treasure token behind to recast it from grave. With Diregraf Captain and alike it's an auto win + if you have Rooftop Storm on field you can create infinite Treasure tokens.
1 month ago
I play a commander deck built around The Scarab God, and I have a ton of great recommendations. There's a few really fun directions you can take this, but flooding the board with zombie tokens and making them really beefy is a good bet. Here's some decent budget options, since you say you don't buy many cards:
- Undead Augur is also cheap to cast, and gets you drawing a lot of cards very quickly.
- Zombie Lords like Diregraf Captain, Lord of the Accursed, Death Baron, and many more are staples for zombie decks, though getting more than a few can get expensive.
- Wonder gives you a zombie air force whenever it's in the graveyard.
- Liliana's Mastery gets you two tokens and buffs your zombies.
- Necromancer's Stockpile is a good way to draw cards and get tokens on the board, and if you pitch anything that can recur it's doesn't even have much of a downside.
For some cards that aren't budget, if you want to eventually buy/trade for some really good zombie cards, I've got you covered there too:
- Cryptbreaker is cheap to cast, and is fantastic for getting tokens out and drawing cards. Note that the second ability ignores summoning sickness.
- Diregraf Colossus gets you a token whenever you cast a zombie.
- Army of the Damned creates thirteen zombie tokens if you can get the mana, and then does it again.
- Rooftop Storm makes your zombies free to cast.
- Endless Ranks of the Dead is a diet version of Liliana, the Last Hope's ult.
Best of luck in your future zombie-fueled games!