|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Modern Masters 2017 Edition (MM3)||Common|
|Planar Chaos (PLC)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Seal of Primordium
Sacrifice Seal of Primordium: Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
Seal of Primordium Discussion
2 days ago
I would cut Broken Bond in favor of something like Krosan Grip or even Disenchant . I have my own enchantress deck though and have found Seal of Primordium and Seal of Cleansing to seriously overperform. I would highly recommend finding slots for both of those cards.
4 weeks ago
1 month ago
I'm not sure what you play group finds "degenerate" so I can't make some suggestions but here are some cards. drop the number of lands you are playing by like 3 and instead put in mana dorks.
now here is the part where im not sure is degenerate
Dream Halls (works for you and your opponents, and yes you can cast stuff from your graveyard or even muldrotha)
To be honest i would remove most cards above like 5cmc in your deck but I don't know your meta...how are you supposed to win with this deck? besides just board-wiping for 5 with Pernicious Deed or a 5/6 card combos i dont see how you win...or is that the point?
it confuses me how you/your playgroup says no degenerate combos and yet you have all the pieces except the fast mana for a competitive deck. you might want to get people to proxy out cards to just play competitive edh.
1 month ago
just some real expensive ideas. Even though it's not great, I love the flavor of death match in this deck.
1 month ago
Cephalid Vandal helps mill a lot.
I think taking out Mortal Combat for Jace, Wielder of Mysteries is probably a good idea. Mortal Combat needs to stick on the field for at least a full turn iteration in order to trigger, but Jace, Wielder of Mysteries can win on the turn he comes down. Also, he fits as an interchangeable part with the Laboratory Maniac win condition.
Vintage Xerox cantrips are worth inclusion. Ponder and Preordain belong in any blue deck, and Brainstorm is good if you have enough shuffle effects. You're not running fetches, but I think with your self-mill cards like Stinkweed Imp and Hedron Crab you may have the ability to avoid a Brainstorm lock anyway.
Plaguecrafter is a repeatable edict effect -- it even sacrifices itself.
A big reason to play green in EDH is because of the access to mana-dorks. Llanowar Elves , Birds of Paradise and Elves of Deep Shadow are all worth including, and Priest of Titania , Bloom Tender , Deathrite Shaman and Arbor Elf are worth at least considering, too.
Doom Whisperer ? This is a good way to build card-advantage.
Mindslaver is a card worth thinking about. You can hard-lock one opponent by just repeatedly dropping and sac-ing it.
Good luck! That's all I got.
2 months ago
Hey, several good cards here especially in the manabase. Consider expanding on the value you can get from Muldrotha?
Budget cards to consider adding:
- Command Tower : one of the best lands for multicolored Commander decks.
- Mystic Remora : one of the best repeatable no mana cost sources of draw in multiplayer Commander. Don't pay the upkeep cost on your turn and play it from your graveyard with Muldrotha to potentially draw cards during each of your opponents turns. Play it early game and it can give you a big advantage.
- Animate Dead : powerful reanimation enchantment that can target any creature in any graveyard including your opponents.
- Pernicious Deed : versatile repeatable nonland permanent board wipe because you have some control over what's destroyed. Pay five mana to destroy nonland 5 CMC or less cards which doesn't destroy Muldrotha.
- Commander's Sphere : ramp, sac it to draw a card.
- Mind Stone : ramp, sac it to draw a card.
- Coiling Oracle : two drop, mana efficient creature to get value with Muldrotha.
- Buried Alive : tutor for three different creatures and put them into your graveyard to then play them from your graveyard with Muldrotha.
- Vessel of Nascency : repeatable way to search top of library for certain cards, the cards you don't choose go to the graveyard which fuels Muldrotha.
- Wood Elves or Farhaven Elf : ramp, Wood can search for a dual land: Overgrown or Breeding. Farhaven can search for a basic land and both of these puts the land you searched for onto the battlefield.
- Seal of Primordium
Cards to consider cutting:
- Ipnu Rivulet
- Leechridden Swamp
- Quest for the Gravelord
- Font of Fertility
- Seal of Removal
- Unhallowed Pact
- Burnished Hart
- Golgari Cluestone
- Slum Reaper
3 months ago
Damping Sphere : storm, some tron decks, amulet titan, and finally, RU Phoenix
Scavenging Ooze :this is a hit all card for me its used in all burn aggro and mid-range deck match ups
3 months ago
I have a Seal of Cleansing on my board. My husband has a Seal of Primordium and a Thopter Spy Network on his board. I sacrifice my card to blow up His Thopter Spy Network . Can he sacrifice his seal to stop mine from resolving and save his enchantment?
Seal of Primordium occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
BUG (Sultai): 0.83%