Enchantment — Aura
Enchant creature Enchanted creature has hexproof and can't be blocked by more than one creature.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Alpha Authority Discussion
5 days ago
Since you have almost no artifacts maybe some artifact hate? Titania's Song messes up a lot of decks.
1 week ago
Hey, well done so far on budget upgrade of the precon, but there's some filler cards here that look out of place.
If you want to go the direction of more enchantments/auras then Tuvasa the Sunlit as Bant Commander is someone to consider instead of Galea since she interacts much better with enchantments. Currently you have a mix of both enchantments and equips and that direction does go well with Galea as Commander. Consider adding more cards that have interaction with both auras and equips?
- Ardenn, Intrepid Archaeologist --> Valiant Endeavor
- Open the Armory --> Contingency Plan
- Armored Skyhunter --> Assault Suit
- All That Glitters --> Prodigious Growth
- Nettlecyst --> Collective Blessing
Galea doesn't have built-in protection which is what you want with a voltron Commander and a good upgrade you've done is Darksteel Plate. Swiftfoot Boots and Winged Boots are nice from the precon, but consider others than also give evasion?
When Galea has huge power then being able to attack unblocked can outright end an opponent with lethal Commander damage. Flying and trample evasion is not as a sure way as unblockable.
- Aqueous Form --> Index
- Steel of the Godhead --> Shielding Plax
- Prowler's Helm --> Blessed Spirits
- Rogue's Passage --> Tranquil Thicket
Good luck with your deck.
1 month ago
Hey, for a first Commander deck very nice budget version of Tuvasa.
Robe of Stars is from new Aura of Courage Commander precon and it's powerful repeatable protection for Tuvasa and all auras that are attached to her. Mantle of the Ancients is also in that precon and it's a way to reanimate all your auras while also pumping Tuvasa. Open the Armory is a budget aura tutor or it can could get Robe. Moon-Blessed Cleric is a budget enchantment tutor from Adventures of Forgotten Realms.
- Robe of Stars --> Starfield of Nyx
- Mantle of the Ancients --> Creeping Renaissance
- Open the Armory --> Martial Law
- Moon-Blessed Cleric --> Plea for Guidance
Setessan Champion is an upgrade for an enchantress. Alpha Authority can protect Tuvasa from opponents targeting with hexproof, but still lets you target her to keep enchanting her and it also gives menace which combined with how big Tuvasa can get is good evasion for her. Favor of the Overbeing gives flying evasion and vigilance letting Tuvasa be an attacker as well as a blocker. Seal of Primordium is an upgrade for Reclamation Sage since it's an enchantment that you can sac right away or at instant speed later.
- Setessan Champion --> Yavimaya Enchantress
- Alpha Authority --> Alseid of Life's Bounty
- Favor of the Overbeing --> Hypnotic Siren
- Seal of Primordium --> Reclamation Sage
Consider some budget manabase improvements? The manabase looks neglected compared to the rest of your deck. 26 basic lands is a lot for three colors and except for Command Tower all the other dual lands here ETB tapped. Some lands to consider adding in place of some basic lands, Tranquil Expanse, Woodland Stream and Meandering River:
- Exotic Orchard
- Bant Panorama
- Path of Ancestry
- Yavimaya Coast
- Prairie Stream
- Canopy Vista
- Port Town
- Fortified Village
- Vineglimmer Snarl
The Tango lands and Reveal lands have interaction with basic lands to ETB untapped. Could also consider cutting a few lands in place of some more ramp/color fixing that has interaction with Tuvasa. Wild Growth, Abundant Growth and Wolfwillow Haven.
Good luck with your deck.
1 month ago
Personally I would swap:
2 months ago
On a more serious note, I'd advise you to switch back to Sigarda for a number of reasons.
1) Using another bogle-type creature requires you to put in 40 damage (or more) instead of 21, and they can still remove Sythis...
2) If you decide to enchant Sythis instead, many of the hexproof enchantments (like Alpha Authority , as you mentioned) cost too much for what they give you, plus they can remove her in response to you casting a hexproof enchantment (in fact they will probably be expecting you to do that and hold up their removal for that).
3) Neither of the above strategies protects against edict effects , while Sigarda does.
4) Sythis is a complete nonbo with Sterling Grove since you can't even enchant her.
2 months ago
zapyourtumor, I'm still working the "sexproof" angle I just thought maybe I could be faster with Sythis, I'm trying to decide how to move forward. I feel like if I stay with Sythis, I would have to add back into the deck a handful more of the cheap hexproof creatures to ensure I would pull at least on in my opening hand. I've got Witchstalker , Troll Ascetic , Bassara Tower Archer , Slippery Bogle , Heroic Intervention , Alpha Authority sitting here staring at me. What to do, what to doooo?
4 months ago
5 months ago
Though I'm curious why you aren't playing some cards, like Skullclamp Serpent's Soul-Jar Pact of the Serpent Harald, King of Skemfar and Sylvan Messenger , I like your list a lot, and it helped me come across some of the weirder cards like Alpha Authority . I just think you should cut Nissa Revane . At least in my playgroup, Wellwisher , being less vulnerable to flyers, is better, and the life-gain isn't that important anyway.