|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Enchantment — Aura
Enchanted creature can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach.
Enchanted creature can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.
Canopy Cover Discussion
1 week ago
Forgotten Ancient. For that one, I just couldn't find one in my country yet. Will have to search better. Loyal Guardian took it's original slot.
1 week ago
Forgotten Ancient. For that one, I just couldn't find one in my country yet. Will have to search better. The rhino lieutenant took it's place.
2 weeks ago
I think sticking with land-based ramp makes sense. You should take out Farseek as it won't find any of your lands (it finds any type except Forest). You could replace it with Into the North and a few Snow-Covered Forest . You might like these too: Elvish Rejuvenator , Wayfarer's Bauble , Myriad Landscape , Blighted Woodland , Harrow , Inquisitor's Flail , Blanchwood Armor , Canopy Cover , Boundless Realms , Traverse the Outlands , Animist's Awakening , Lotus Cobra , Stone-Seeder Hierophant
2 weeks ago
Nice list! You might like these: Masako the Humorless , Unquestioned Authority , Snake Umbra , Champion's Helm , Flickering Ward , Canopy Cover , Alpha Authority , Inquisitor's Flail , Battle Mastery , Eidolon of Countless Battles , Sage's Reverie , Wild Growth , Fertile Ground , Broken Fall , Molting Skin
2 weeks ago
1 month ago
I also read your deck help request and I've got a few possible additions. Bear in mind though, you didn't really specify a budget, so I'm just going to aim for under $20 per card:
Extraplanar Lens (way past 20, oops)
Gauntlet of Power (i think this is 20 on the dot)
I have to run for now, I'll add voltron-esque cards in another comment later.
2 months ago
You've got waay too many strategies going on here to ever pull one off well.
1) You have stuff like Corpsejack Menace and Retribution of the Ancients but the only card that actually benefits from it is Mycoloth , so seems waaay too niche (sure, there's undying, but typically they don't benefit from having 1 extra counter, and Death's Presence doesn't really care whether you're putting down 5 counters or 10... it's "win-more")
3) You have Vampiric Rites but I don't see how you gain a whole lot from sacing your creatures other than Blood Artist , and if you're sacing Mycoloth fungus tokens, you're probably already winning and being greedy.
So, what I would recommend:
1) Make sure each of your cards can interact positively with a large percentage of the other cards in your deck
2) Don't go overboard with high-casting-costing cards. You probably don't want more than 8 cards that cost 4cmc or over.
3) Decide if you want to go down the route of lots of tokens, or +1/+1 bulky creatures. It seems like your deck focus's around getting out Mycoloth , but without any fetch spells, you need to have backup plans and be able to do things without him. In either case, pick one plan and ditch the cards that don't do that plan. So
- Either lots of stuff that makes tokens and then things that can buff them as a whole.
- Or more things that generate +1/+1 counters and ways to make them bigger ( Winding Constrictor ). In this scenario you probably don't bother with Mycoloth .
- Or ways to benefit from sacrificing stuff, and lots of ways to recur stuff.
4) Canopy Cover is a bad card because it's mana cost makes it hard to play on the same turn you play the creature you want to protect, and even if you do, people can always respond (and will do). I've come to think it's an unplayable card. However, the Vines of Vastwood is much better as it provides hexproof to respond to the killspell. If you have more of them, use em!
3 months ago
Cool deck! I have a Mowu deck of my own but it focused more on making the good boi big and strong.
Canopy Cover occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%