Creatures you control get +3/+3 and gain trample until end of turn.
|Want (2)||Tyrker , SinisterSam|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Overrun occurrence in decks from the last year
- So, some cards in the game say ''each creature'', and some say that it affects ''all creatures'', so is that the same thing?
- Can multiple Cultivator of Blades boost each other before boosting others?
- Under what circumstances do effects that modify the properties of permanents also apply to those which enter the battlefield later that turn?
- When does a player leave the game when dealt lethal damage?
Latest Decks as Commander
3 weeks ago
Just redid the whole deck to change it to more changeling, swap some anthems for pump instead, and add more removal. Need more a of general review. Is there enough tribal for the commander, if not, what to remove? Draw and ramp seem light or good? Any obviously weak cards that could be removed to swap in another pump spell like Pathbreaker Ibex, Overrun, etc.? Stuff like that.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 2 | 4 COMMENTS | 94 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
1 month ago
Thanks for your comment. I am very happy about such comments, as it is difficult to keep an eye on every possible combination with over a thousand commanders, especially with such a commander like Ishkanah, which you don't meet in your LGS every day. Thanks to your comment, I can see more of the potential of Ishkanah. I you want to tune up your deck, I have some recommendations for that:
I would exchange:
- Panharmonicon has only 3 targets + your commander... I think that's not efficien enough I would rather play this beast of a card: Ohran Frostfang because this card converts your spiders into carddrawing killer spiders.
- Far Wanderings for Cultivate because it's more reliable and effective
- Vessel of Nascency for Jarad's Orders because this card is just a perfect tutor for decks like this
- Blood for Bones for Victimize
- Is Witchbane Orb one of your meta picks, because a lot of your opponents play curses or burn? If not, I would rather play more carddraw because you have to less of it in your deck. Play Sylvan Library (or Phyrexian Arena) instead
- Drown in Filth with either another good removal like Abrupt Decay; Caustic Caterpillar; Plaguecrafter (Force of Despair, Darkblast, Snuff Out, Force of Vigor, Tragic Slip etc.)
- Cut 2 Forests and a Swamp for Bala Ged Recovery Flip, Khalni Ambush Flip & Hagra Mauling Flip
- Grapple with the Past for Fiend Artisan/Phyrexian Arena/Opposition Agent
- Entomb for any other tutor like Demonic, Vampiric, Grim Worldly Tutor etc. or Buried Alive
I would play as many cool utility lands with a sacrifice effect and as many fetch lands as possible because they're needed for Delirium and have also great potential with the MVP in every graveyard deck Life from the Loam:
- Evolving Wilds/Terramorphic Expanse/Ash Barrens/Jund Panorama
- Prismatic Vista/Verdant Catacombs; Windswept Heath/Wooded Foothills/Bloodstained Mire etc. (If they're out of budget, you just can play the cool and cheaper utility lands and you'll be fine) Other cool lands: Grim Backwoods!!; Geier Reach Sanitarium, Drownyard Temple Phyrexian Tower, Emergence Zone, Haunted Fengraf, Buried Ruin I would also add Deserted Temple because it can produce together with Cabal Coffers + Rings of Brighthearth infinite black mana.
Carddraw or Cardadvantage:
- Ohran Frostfang!!
- Driven / Despair!!
- Sylvan Library!!
- Night's Whisper
- Lifecrafter's Bestiary
- Phyrexian Arena!!
- Journey to Eternity Flip
- Phyrexian Reclamation
- Fauna Shaman/Birthing Pod/Fiend Artisan/Survival of the Fittest/Yisan, the Wanderer Bard
Other good finishers/ combo pieces:
- Altar of the Brood / Blood Artist / Zulaport Cutthroat
- Craterhoof Behemoth or the budget version: End-Raze Forerunners / Overrun
- Triumph of the Hordes
Well, I'm sure that you already know what other options there are to tune up the deck. If you want to win consitenly I would add more ways to produce infinte mana like Nim Deathmantle + Priest of Gix + Ashnod's Altar or Magus of the Coffers + Staff of Domination OR another unigue and complicated way to filter infinite colorless mana with Basalt Monolith + Rings of Brighthearth is together with Mirage Mirror and a Swamp...
To make the whole thing more consistent you have play all green and black tutors, play fast mana like the Moxes, Mana Crypt/-Vault, Manadorks (Elvish Mystic/Elves of Deep Shadow/Llanowar Elves etc. and pack some premium removal in the deck to raise the power level. If you're interested we can brew a fringe competetive list together.
2 months ago
Nice deck mate! I especially like Gavony Township, I think I will add it to my deck, cause I also have one full of tokens, feel free to check it out and comment. Maybe you will find some inspirations ;).
From my experience, Beastmaster Ascension is the best buffing enchantment for such deck. It can give you constant +5/+5 for all, beginning from the same turn or next just for 3 mana! I also find Overrun very effective. You can also consider Fungal Rebirth if someone kills your creature or for enemy disenchants. And last - for massive healing Essence Warden or Soul Warden works really great with tokens!
2 months ago
You probably don't need Belligerent Brontodon, as in averaging out P/T of your creatures you don't gain much if anything with it. You'll also probably want to switch out Strength of the Pack with an Overrun variant, perhaps End-Raze Forerunners on a budget. And, finally, seconding the others--fewer lands, more ramp. That means Rampant Growth, Cultivate, Nature's Lore, Farseek, etc. Sol Ring and Command Tower are automatic includes in a Commander deck, as well. Good luck! Looks like a fun deck!
2 months ago
2 months ago
You are 100% correct Geschlechts
Of the 3, I am thinking Anger and Fervor. Anger because I do have the possibility of discarding it, which would mean free haste, and Fervor simply because artifacts are a little easier to remove than enchantments in my playgroup.
The issue now is trying to figure out what to remove, that's always the difficulty.
2 months ago
Those were great suggestions...
Wheel and Deal I originally discounted because I don't get to draw a full hand, but have noticed that really doesn't matter to me so much with this deck. Is now on my list to re-add.
Prosperity is also on the possible list now. I like the idea of others paying for the Minds Aglow, but would be nice to have an extra.
Sudden Impact was on its way out of the deck. Already moved it from active to maybe. The couple times I got it I could always find something better to spend 4 mana on. But the idea of having a 1 version is kinda nice.
Folio of Fancies is probably a no, only because it ends up being a mana sink, and I almost always have a fist full of cards.
2 months ago
Nice deck. +1 from me. I always like token decks. I would include Overrun for Overwhelm. Normaly you want all of your creatures to attack so convoke doesn't help that much and trample is a nice addition. Maybe even Return of the Wildspeaker because it is so flexible.
Wheel and Deal would be an awesome card for the deck.
Folio of Fancies could be a second win-option for the deck.