|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Aether Revolt (AER)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Spire of Industry
: Add to your mana pool.
, Pay 1 life: Add one mana of any colour to your mana pool. Activate this ability only if you control an artifact.
|Have (7)||pskinn01 , metalmagic , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , jecder , Thunderbeard , Bluboltar ,|
|Want (9)||HerrDunk , PlutoniumWedding , nhkand5 , kingcowofcows , Ignis_Rana , Tomagotchi , jophess99 , eRessurection , raefgall|
Spire of Industry Discussion
1 day ago
@Rzepkanut: Hello, sir! It's kind of odd that I'm asking you this; it's about the...
Commander / EDH*
SCORE: 100 | 38 COMMENTS | 8260 VIEWS | IN 49 FOLDERS
I've been trying to make some big cuts for my current iteration of my Superfriends/Avengers (Is it okay to call such a deck that by term now? XP) deck. Someone stated the decktype only needs 35 in the Landbase. I'm currently asking for an opinion on this notion. Should I use 38? 40 seems too much for this. Also, I'm using Interplanar Beacon , & Karn's Bastion as the deck's optional cards; much like a Tribal Deck's Unclaimed Territory , & even Spire of Industry for Artifact Decks.
But what's your opinion? Should I replace my BFZ Duals for the Shocks? Definitely not removing the Battlebond Duals for being that awesome IMO.
After I get this settled, I'll finish the job myself; be it 35 or 38 lands... Thank you very much for your time! ^_^
1 week ago
I find Spire of Industry and Prismatic Lens odd choices for Daretti. What do you need any color of mana for? One card I can recommend is Combustible Gearhulk . It's great for card draw and sometimes big damage because of the decks high CMCs.
2 weeks ago
Hey, looks good, nice upgrade so far of the precon :)
$50 upgrade to consider (the main theme of these upgrades are cards that give you repeatable value)
- Tezzeret the Seeker : repeatable artifact untap, tutor/put artifact you search for onto the battlefield and can be a win condition with artifacts. Tezz is the most expensive price card I'm suggesting, but he really does it all for artifact strategies.
- Daretti, Scrap Savant : repeatable draw/graveyard enabler/artifact reanimation, sac a Thopter/Servo to reanimate an artifact.
- Inventors' Fair : artifact tutor and life gain.
- Spire of Industry : rainbow land with an artifact or can make colorless mana.
- Great Furnace : red artifact land.
- Shivan Reef : Izzet Pain land, ETB untapped.
- Ash Barrens : basic landcycling or can ETB untapped to make colorless mana.
- Kuldotha Forgemaster : repeatable artifact tutor, sac Thopters/Servos to tutor for and put onto the battlefield an artifact.
- Sai, Master Thopterist : great repeatable value when casting artifacts, more draw with Thopters/Servos.
- Shimmer Myr : cast artifacts at instant speed, great with Unwinding Clock.
- Padeem, Consul of Innovation : protect artifacts from targeted removal and can be repeatable draw.
- Goblin Welder : instant speed repeatable artifact reanimation, sac a Thopter/Servo to reanimate an artifact.
- Treasure Mage : lots of good six or more CMC artifacts to tutor for.
- Memnarch : mana sink, turn your opponents permanents into artifacts and steal them.
- Bosh, Iron Golem : mana sink, sac artifacts you control to do damage to your opponents.
- Metalwork Colossus : good with Bosh since it can be recurred.
- Spine of Ish Sah : permanent removal, good with Bosh since when it dies it goes back to your hand.
- Nevinyrral's Disk : repeatable mass removal that's good with Planeswalkers since it doesn't kill them, can be reanimated or recurred since it's an artifact.
- Sharding Sphinx : army in a can with Thopters/Servos.
- Silver Myr
- Iron Myr
- Basalt Monolith : good with Tezzeret and Unwinding Clock.
- Hedron Archive : same as Monolith, but also sac to draw.
- Mystic Remora : one of the best sources of no mana cost repeatable draw in multiplayer Commander.
- Brainstorm : instant draw three for one mana.
Good luck with your deck.
3 weeks ago
Hey, looks good for a budget causal deck. Is Sydri, Galvanic Genius your Commander? I don't see her card in the decklist. All Commander decks usually show the card of the Commander, but it's missing here.
Good job winning more than losing, but 28 lands with only 9 mana rocks and a 4.2 avg. CMC is pretty risky. The first thing to consider doing is cutting all the five drops except Adjudicator and Scourglass. I suggest to cut the rest five drops because the six drops, which there's also a lot of them, are much better cards. My advice is to prioritize all your six CMC or higher cards. Choose a few of them and cut the others for lower CMC support cards.
I'm going to break my advice up into two comments. The first comment is about budget lands to consider adding as well as cards to consider cutting. The second will be budget cards that are good with artifact strategies to consider adding and cards to cut.
Budget lands and mana rocks ($3 or less each) to consider adding:
- Exotic Orchard
- Spire of Industry
- Inventors' Fair
- Caves of Koilos
- Reliquary Tower
- Buried Ruin
- Darksteel Citadel
- Choked Estuary
- Port Town
- Esper Panorama
- Prairie Stream
- Ash Barrens
- Azorius Signet
- Dimir Signet
- Talisman of Dominance
- Basalt Monolith
Can add all these for about $25.
Cards to consider cutting:
- 2x Island
- 1x Swamp
- 1x Plains
- Temple of the False God
- Orzhov Guildgate
- Scoured Barrens
- Sejiri Refuge
- Orzhov Basilica
- Pith Driller
- Guardians of Koilos
- Razormane Masticore
- Clockwork Hydra
- Dreamstone Hedron
- Salvage Titan
3 weeks ago
### Out Ancient Ziggurat , Bojuka Bog , Boseiju, Who Shelters All , Strip Mine , Temple of the False God , Concealed Courtyard , Overwhelming Denial , Memnite , Merieke Ri Berit , Crucible of Worlds , Silverskin Armor , True Conviction , Spear of Heliod & Paradise Mantle
### In Polluted Delta , Swamp , Spire of Industry , Mana Confluence , Academy Ruins , Mana Drain , Arcane Denial , Cryptic Command , Kami of the Crescent Moon , Master of the Feast , Dictate of Kruphix , Gitaxian Probe , Preordain , Cyclonic Rift & Brainstorm
3 weeks ago
Hi! I know the math is possible, its just im godawful at it myself.
So im running the following
Can any math wiz do the odds on my average % chanfe on getting 2 white mana on turn 2 or more importantly turn 3? I need WW.
Also what if i go down in plains? How much worse does it get.
2 months ago
Affinity has somewhat fallen iut of flavour coz most pilots are bired of having ran it for so many years. Hardened Scales affinity has taken its place in the meta. That being said affinity isnt a bad deck at all, and still performs well. If yoy go to top 8 lists they tend to run either of these 3 as the newest additions.
The last one is baby karn (which i mispell and cant tag) but its some grindier variant of affinity.
Lastly another change as mentioned above, Spire of Industry is the rainbow land of choice nowadays. Enjoy!!
2 months ago
Artificer's Assistant is a fun new addition because drawing the right card is better than drawing cards.
Spire of Industry is a new rainbow land.
Spire of Industry occurrence in decks from the last year
All decks: 0.15%
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%