|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Red spells you play cost (1) less to play.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (9)||Tiddilywinkus , rockleemyhero , sonnet666 , maR2307 , Kvothe1115 , moonmonster , golgarigirl , cryptoplasm , rebelteddybear|
|Want (3)||Turtlelover73 , Ariumlegion , NixterFenix|
Ruby Medallion Discussion
1 day ago
Your mana curve seems a bit high. I think you should add some mana rocks (Ruby Medallion, Fire Diamond, Sol Ring) and card draw or wheel effects (Reforge the Soul, Magus of the Wheel, Wheel of Fate, Mind's Eye, Faithless Looting). Since you're mono-red, Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx and Caged Sun are great.
5 days ago
Let's start you at 39 lands. Drop Mishra's Factory and any number of basics to lower your land count.
Darkness, Army of the Damned, Cathartic Reunion, Twinflame, Havoc Festival, Polluted Bonds
Khalni Gem, Nevinyrral's Disk, Trading Post, Jet & Ruby Medallion
Abyssal Persecutor, Ashenmoor Liege, Chancellor of the Forge, Underworld Cerberus
Phyrexian Arena, More Dragons if we are under 100.
1 week ago
i like your deck so far, have you played it yet?
The problems whit angels is that they a huge CMC.
its just an idea..
1 week ago
Cards I was thinking about adding in
Kaervek the Merciless
Cavern of Souls
Temple of the False God
Rise of the Dark Realms
Torrent of Souls
Crucible of Fire
Kokusho, the Evening Star
Haven of the Spirit Dragon
Chancellor of the Forge
2 weeks ago
I've recently acquired the following cards and seek to potentially grant them a spot, but I need your help in determining (1) If they're worth a spot, and (2) What they can replace in the list; Bonus points for backing up your opinion! Without further ado: Impact Resonance, Siege-Gang Commander, Zo-Zu the Punisher, Skirk Prospector, Pillage, Wildfire, Krenko, Mob Boss, Rakka Mar, Norin the Wary, and Ruby Medallion. Any discussion is appreciated, I'm a frequent and regular user of the site, so my replies are often quick.
Commander / EDH*
SCORE: 1 | 15 COMMENTS | 374 VIEWS
2 weeks ago
I have a few suggestions, so just bare with me.
- Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim - She doesn't do anything to fit Kaalia's theme immediately. She's a great card, but will not be utilized efficiently in this deck.
- Burnished Hart - Keep this if you are passionate about it, but it's slow to utilize without a lot of ramp, and you'll want to spend the mana casting other spells to power your Kaalia engine.
- Mana Flare - I'd never give anyone else a bonus unless you were a group hug deck.
- Obzedat, Ghost Council - Like Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim this card doesn't fit your deck theme. You don't really have a lifelink sub-theme going here, so this should go.
- Sangromancer - If it ain't an Angel, Demon, or Dragon, or if it doesn't immediately have a use, like Grand Abolisher, then it should go.
- Angel of the Dire Hour - This will blow up your creatures if you cheat it in with Kaalia. Just saying.Fork - Keep it if you are passionate, but I personally don't see the use for this card in the deck.
- Wild Ricochet - Same as Fork
- Necropotence - You need the ability to draw, and this is the standard bearer for black card draw.
- Phyrexian Arena - If Necropotence is the champion, then this card is the runner-up.
- Greed - This is the second runner up.
- Ruby Medallion - Jet Medallion is a good idea in this deck. Why have one when you can have two?
- Diabolic Tutor - It's not the fastest tutor, but when you are desparate, you will appreciate it. Plus, it's budget friendly.
- Rune-Scarred Demon - This is Vampiric Tutor on a stick. Run it.
- Lord of the Void - This card is obnoxious in Kaalia. Sure, steal other players' creatures. Watch them sulk about it. Salty like the Dead Sea!
- Vampiric Tutor and Demonic Tutor - If you have the dinero, then these are no question.
- Dragon Mage - I love this guy. Nothing like being able to cycle your hand because you've got nothing but lands that you don't need.
Anyway, dude, I hope this helps. Can't wait for you to kill someone with it. Peace.
3 weeks ago
I like it. You have the Kiki-Jiki+Zealous Conscripts combo, but if you add Ruby Medallion, then you can infinite combo with Grinning Ignus too (kick it off for R), which people are less likely to be on the lookout for