|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Mirrodin Besieged: Phyrexia||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Spine of Ish Sah
When Spine of Ish Sah enters the battlefield, destroy target permanent.When Spine of Ish Sah is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return Spine of Ish Sah to its owner's hand.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (18)||, NostalgicAce , Nemesis , ZombieFood , NOGzFTW , Hootiequack , maR2307 , Venser_the_Sojoner , Riders_of_Brohan , ecurps , DrLitebur , , golgarigirl , rockleemyhero , LTmiller , Swamy , GeminiSpartanX ,|
|Want (2)||Dr.Jackel , Turtlelover73|
Spine of Ish Sah Discussion
2 days ago
Have you ever considered Spine of Ish Sah?
4 days ago
Conjurer's Closet, Eerie Interlude, and this other white card like Eerie Interlude, but with "Exile all creatures" instead of "Exile any number of target creatures", I can't remember the name, go nicely with any ETB triggers.
1 week ago
Colorless-Utility: Silent Arbiter.
R-Recursion: Scrap Mastery.
I don't think most of the M13 Rings belong on this list.
3 weeks ago
Drakorya- Generally, Languish and Bile Blight take care of most token decks. i agree that Ratchet Bomb is a better curve fitting removal, but I also need something a bit more on-demand. Sitting on a Bomb with one counter on it is fine, but should they pull a Leyline or Gideon, I have to buy a few turns to take it out, in a deck that can't last long without some progression.
That being said, pickin's are slim, of course. Without Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx curving my mana to cast Spine of Ish Sah, I wouldn't even consider it. I would consider 2x Ratchet Bomb in place of one Fortuitous Find, but I am going to keep the spine for now.
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
I have been checking your list and I believe that these cards might prove to be good assests:
Like the user above said, cut back on the amount of tapped lands. But this might also be a choice of budget. Decent budget options could include:
- Glacial Fortress
- Drowned Catacomb
- Isolated Chapel
- Spire of Industry
- Caves of Koilos
- Sunken Hollow
- Underground River
- Adarkar Wastes
Personally I never played with or against this deck. So tell me how it went in your local meta so far :)
3 weeks ago
No problem.In a brago deck you have to be careful with your own Orb of Dreams if you don't blink it with Bgrago, when all of your permanents return the will return tapped.
Have a look at:
- Clever Impersonator and/or Phyrexian Metamorph,
- Cloud of Faeries and/or Peregrine Drake
- Myr Battlesphere - mini Myr spam combo with Brago
- Venser, Shaper Savant
- Sun Titan - get them cards back from the Graveyard
- Ephara, God of the Polis - Personal choice, I like the draw
- Panharmonicon - double etb triggers
- Strionic Resonator + Thran Dynamo or Sol Ring - Brago goes infinite
- Altar of the Brood - Winning with mill? ;)
- Spine of Ish Sah - can clear the board with Brago's effect (or combo)
As I've said most of these are straight from my deck, if you want to go full Brago, just remove the Spirit element and add creatures with ETB.If you see my deck most of my creatures do something like exiling/destroying/copying permanents, drawing card, untap mana or graveyard interaction.
3 weeks ago
Change Log 01/05/17
Added colored artifacts for the Dimir artifact archetype. Thought it would be a good idea to include some Dimir/X artifacts as well for some added variance.
- Executioner's Capsule (artifact removal)
- Scepter of Fugue (cross archetype artifact. could work in punisher?)
- Sharuum the Hegemon (Gives us a reason to splash white)
- Silas Renn, Seeker Adept (good blocker, does stuff when it connects)
- Noxious Gearhulk (bomb)
- Sphinx Sovereign (decent top end, gives orzhov drain a payoff for splashing blue)
- Sphinx Summoner (value fliers. can't say no)
- Tidehollow Strix (this card is probably too shitty... BUT it's a nice rattlesnake in Dimir, which is good in multiplayer, and it's an artifact. Thoughts?)
- Cranial Plating (duh)
- Bident of Thassa (messes with opponents' combat and is an artifact. seems like other decks might want this, which is why i like it)
- Courier's Capsule (it's possible that this card just sucks, but I wanted to cast a wide net)
- Etherium Astrolabe (need sac outlets for Spine etc.)
- Etherium Sculptor (cost reduction)
- Ethersworn Adjudicator (good beater, another reason to splash white)
- Filigree Sages (this actually seems kinda bad now that I think of it. what do you think?)
- Inkwell Leviathan (duh)
- Mask of Riddles (maybe this sucks, but it's a good way to sneak in some damage and get cards while being an artifact)
- Master of Etherium (duh)
- Master Transmuter (duh)
- Sharding Sphinx (good top end)
- Skill Borrower (possible terrible, but could be fun. We need to see if there are enough activated abilities in the archetype to justify this)
- Thopter Foundry (need sac outlets, card is just value. we will not include the combo I don't think)
- Bastion Inventor (seems decent, but maybe a bit underpowered in multiplayer)
- Herald of Anguish (duh)
- Reverse Engineer (draw that rewards artifact decks. maybe too specific? probably better for the cube to just put some other draw in this slot)
- Sly Requisitioner (good way to get value from your sacced artifacts. also lines up nicely against the grave pact deck)
- Whir of Invention (duh)
- Wurmcoil Engine (duh)
- Spine of Ish Sah (duh)
- Solemn Simulacrum (duh)
- Scrap Trawler (duh)
- Treasure Keeper (duh)
- Filigree Familiar (duh)
- Epochrasite (i'm not super sold on this, but I like recurrable creatures in multiplayer, so this seems nice)
- Lodestone Golem (possibly too annoying)
- Scarecrone (duh)
- Foundry Inspector (duh)
- Palladium Myr (duh)
- Trading Post (duh)
- Myr Retriever (duh)
- Ichor Wellspring (duh)
- Mycosynth Wellspring (duh)
- Pristine Talisman (duh)
- Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas (not sure actually whether this is the right tez for this archetype. both of the ones from kaladesh seem spicy. what do you think?)
OVERALL THOUGHTS: I'm a bit worried that this archetype as it is now builds itself too easily. I would prefer to have more cross-pollination among archetypes and less "this card is only good in the artifact deck". There is a risk that having both goblins (which are basically junk cards if no one is in the archetype) and artifacts (many of which are only good in the Dimir archetype) dilute the cube too much, making the less archetype-driven decks worse off due to fewer playables. What do you think?