|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology Vol. II (CM2)||Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged (MBS)||Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged: Phyrexia (MBP)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Spine of Ish Sah
When Spine of Ish Sah enters the battlefield, destroy target permanent.
When Spine of Ish Sah is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return Spine of Ish Sah to its owner's hand.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Spine of Ish Sah Discussion
2 weeks ago
Got the cards in the mail and have added a couple more to your list:
Whirler Rogue - More thopters and unblockable ability. Grand Architect- Turns thopters into milling machines when combined with Sands of Delirium. Kuldotha Forgemaster- sac cheap thopters for Wurmcoil Engine, Spine of Ish Sah or whatever you need. Thopter Spy Network- More thopters, more card draw. Tidespout Tyrant- can be game winning when combined with all those Zero cost Artifacts. Retrofitter Foundry- is super cool with the Dramatic Scepter combo!
3 weeks ago
Doesn't seem that great. I know it can be manipulated but I've never tried so I'm not really sure. My best guess would be that they find some way to donate it or they get their opponent's to negative life then sacrifice it.
Grafdigger's Cage should be pretty easy to get rid of in /. You have stuff like Abrade, Shatter, Vandalblast to get rid of it. Best way to protect against Bojuka Bog is stuff that gives you hexproof like Witchbane Orb and Orbs of Warding. Ashes of the Abhorrent and Leyline of the Void are difficult to get rid of in your colors, your best chance is to use colorless stuff like Unstable Obelisk, Scour from Existence, Karn Liberated, and Spine of Ish Sah.
1 month ago
1 month ago
1 month ago
First of all, having a Savannah and only one fetch seems criminal. As for actual suggestions, I'll start with cards in the Maybeboard that I don't think belong there.
- As a creature, Soul Warden or Soul's Attendant seem like better fits than Ajani's Welcome.
- Juniper Order Ranger feels a bit extra tbh. And beyond that, I think this deck would rather drop the lord after the tokens are in play. Marshal's Anthem is a lord effect I keep trying to fit into decks but never make work. Maybe this deck could use it?
- It could just be bias against my meta, but Carnage Tyrant doesn't seem great. Around here there tend to be more wraths than targeted removal, and as far as "Can't Be Countered", Prowling Serpopard is way better.
- Unless the instant speediness is important, I'd consider Spine of Ish Sah over Scour from Existence. It gives random upside if it ever dies or gets bounced! You've also just got a lot of incidental hate cards in here, but I'm not sure how much Thalia, Heretic Cathar or Melira, Sylvok Outcast are actually beneficial to the deck. I think your protection cards ought to do a good enough job.
As for your mainboard, it looks sweet!
If your deck gets up to enough mana, you could also consider replacing Beast Within with Terastodon, but then you lose the instant speediness. Wolfbriar Elemental also feels like a card that would enjoy getting into the deck if it can easily make lots of (green) mana, but maybe that's too many token generators?
There's also a couple solid white value creatures that appear to be missing from the list, namely Sun Titan and Karmic Guide, although I can't actually decide if Sun Titan is good here. You've got a lot of expensive cards in here...
1 month ago
As a Transmuter lover, i feel i need to help hahah
- You have many copys of Duplicant, they dont help to get pressure
- Ensoul Artifact is totally slot loss here
- Prototype Portal is too slow and too risky, artifact get hate so easy
- 3 Spine of Ish Sah is a high number, use 1 and add Trading Post
- Trinket Mage not help too much. We have best options like: Talisman, Mind Stone and Everflowing Chalice -which is too good if transmuter cause is 0 CMC- to ramp, in this kind of build, you dont need to get tron online cause want to Transmuter tricks.
Lodestone Golem in a build of artifact rules. Help you to get pressure and slow the enemy. Kuldotha Forgemaster can help you to get the bigboss fast. If you want draw use Thirst for Knowledge over Blue sun's.
1 month ago
Sac Myr Retriever to KCI/Altar (+2Mana) sac Spine (+4Mana) sac Scrap Trawler (+6Mana) get Myr Retriever back with Scrap Trawler trigger from Spine, get Spine back from itself. If you have at least Mana cost reduce of 2 you can now play Myr Retriever for free, Scrap trawler for 1 and Spine for 5. It's +-0 but you get to destroy a permanent for each time you do this loop (Yep, including lands!)Also gets you back an Artifact from your grave everytime you do this (Thanks to Myr Retriever)
Works with Spine and sac engine with every Infinite Mana combo, too.
2 months ago
- Retrofitter Foundry
- Whirler Rogue
- Echo Storm
- Maverick Thopterist
- Psychosis Crawler
- Scuttling Doom Engine
- Hellkite Igniter
- Into the Roil
- Enchanter's Bane
- Varchild, Betrayer of Kjeldor
- Endless Atlas
- Thirst for Knowledge
- Reverse Engineer
- Prismatic Lens
- Vessel of Endless Rest
- Dreamstone Hedron
- Daretti, Scrap Savant
- Goblin Welder
- Trading Post
- The Antiquities War
- Padeem, Consul of Innovation
- Mizzium Transreliquat
- Kuldotha Forgemaster
- Spine of Ish Sah
- Mechanized Production
- Clock of Omens
- Sai, Master Thopterist
- Whir of Invention
- Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain
- Shimmer Myr
- Grand Architect
- Storm the Vault