|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Fifth Dawn (5DN)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Armed Response deals damage to target attacking creature equal to the number of Equipment you control.
Armed Response Discussion
3 months ago
Cool take on the quite common equipment deck. Here's some you might consider adding:
- Armory Automaton works as an emergency "equip everything on this guy" and also allows you to steal opponents' equipment
- Armed Response can serve as soft removal if needed
- Auriok Survivors helps you recycle your destroyed equipment
- Auriok Windwalker if you need another snap-equip
- Colossus Hammer is a very easy way to buff up a guy if you can cheat your way out of the equip cost
- Sword of Kaldra , Helm of Kaldra and Shield of Kaldra if you'd like a classic equipment combination
- Assault Suit lets your opponents hit each other with your equipped guy, allows you to get some extra uses out of them
6 months ago
Made a few changes:
- Removed Ancient Den (was only there for Cranial Plating ) and went up the 4x each of the cycling and fetch lands to maximize card draw and landfall triggers
- Swapped out Darksteel Axe for Bonesplitter - I think the lower CMC is more valuable than the indestructible
- Removed Sunlance entirely for another Armed Response - the instant speed is way better and hopefully the deck should ramp quick enough for it to be worth the higher CMC
- That also made room for 1x Strider Harness to get some possible hastiness on the battlefield. Considering making it 2x and cutting the Accorder's Shield
Sticking with the splash of black for now as I think it makes the sideboard way stronger for this deck.
1 year ago
In advance sorry for the length and for any duplicates. Ardent Recruit Armament Master Armory Automaton Auriok Edgewright Auriok Glaivemaster Auriok Steelshaper Auriok Sunchaser Brass Squire Etched Champion Etherium Sculptor Grand Abolisher Ironclad Slayer Kemba, Kha Regent Kitesail Apprentice Kor Duelist Kor Outfitter Leonin Den-Guard Leonin Shikari Lumengrid Sentinel Master of Etherium Militant Inquisitor Myr Adapter Myrsmith Puresteel Paladin Relic Seeker Riddlesmith Skyhunter Cub Soldevi Machinist Stoneforge Mystic Sunspear Shikari Training Drone Angelic Armaments Armed Response Armory of Iroas Auriok Survivors Auriok Windwalker Avacynian Missionaries
Flip Avacyn's Collar Balan, Wandering Knight Basilisk Collar Blade of Selves Bladed Bracers Bladed Pinions Bloodforged Battle-Axe Broodstar Butcher's Cleaver Captain's Claws Carry Away Champion's Helm Conqueror's Flail Dispatch
Empyrial Plate Enlightened Tutor Ensoul Artifact Explorer's Scope Ghalma's Warden Golem-Skin Gauntlets Illusionist's Bracers Indomitable Archangel Infiltration Lens Inquisitor's Flail Leonin Abunas Lightning Greaves Loxodon Punisher Masterwork of Ingenuity Neglected Heirloom
Flip Open the Armory Padeem, Consul of Innovation Paradise Mantle Quest for the Holy Relic Ring of Thune Shield of the Avatar Shield of the Righteous Shuko Sigarda's Aid Sigil of Valor Skullclamp Spy Kit Steelshaper Apprentice Steelshaper's Gift Stone Haven Outfitter Stonehewer Giant Swiftfoot Boots Sword of the Animist Sword of the Meek Taj-Nar Swordsmith Trailblazer's Boots Treasure Mage Trinket Mage Trophy Mage True-Faith Censer Umezawa's Jitte Vedalken Archmage Vedalken Infuser Veteran's Armaments Vorrac Battlehorns Whirler Rogue Argentum Armor Argivian Restoration Assault Suit Darksteel Plate Diviner's Wand Efficient Construction Elspeth, Knight-Errant Elspeth, Sun's Champion Ensouled Scimitar Fabricate Fireshrieker Godsend Grip of Phyresis Hammer of Nazahn Haunted Plate Mail Heartseeker Helm of Kaldra Loxodon Warhammer Magebane Armor March of the Machines Moonsilver Spear Nahiri, the Lithomancer Norn's Annex Open the Vaults Pariah's Shield Quietus Spike
Remember the Fallen Scytheclaw Shield of Kaldra Sickleslicer Slayer's Plate Stolen Identity Sword of Kaldra Tatsumasa, the Dragon's Fang Tezzeret the Seeker Thopter Spy Network Thoughtcast Trepanation Blade Whispersilk Cloak Worldslayer Cheers!
No data for this card yet.