|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Core Set 2020 (M20)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature gets +10/+10 and loses flying.
Equip (: Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery.)
Colossus Hammer Discussion
1 week ago
I was thinking of building a gwyn deck as well. Here are some cards I think could be cool to run in this deck. Obviously a lot of options.
- Colossus Hammer - this was built for syr gwyn in mind
- Explorer's Scope - ramp, always important
- Heartseeker - with gwyn, tap to kill target creature
- Surestrike Trident - if you have this and Colossus Hammer it reads, each creature taps to deal 10+ damage to an opponent.
- Ogre's Cleaver - cheap artifact and now free equip
- Haunted Cloak
- Infiltration Lens
- Vorrac Battlehorns - if you want to be mean, put this on syr gwyn
- Loxodon Warhammer
- Chariot of Victory
- Fleetfeather Sandals
- Moonsilver Spear - doesn't fit the theme but flying angels are always fun
- Scythe of the Wretched - this plus Grappling Hook means steal any creature you can kill that isn't tapped
- Strata Scythe - pick the best color of the three. keep in mind this includes lands opponents control
- Authority of the Consuls - slow everyone and gain life
- Blind Obedience - slow everyone down while draining them and gaining life
- Brave the Sands - never worry about swinging each turn and make chump blockers able to block two huge creatures
- Sigarda's Aid - just amazing
- Leonin Shikari - not a knight but now you can switch equipment for free in combat before damage is dealt
- Midnight Reaper
- Syr Alin, the Lion's Claw
- Knight of Grace
- Josu Vess, Lich Knight - late game win condition
- Mirran Crusader
- Vona, Butcher of Magan
- Fiendslayer Paladin
- Silverblade Paladin
Required are Syr Gwyn, Hero of Ashvale and Surestrike Trident . Then you can just go down the line of creatures attaching all of your power increasing equipment and tapping them for tons of damage. If you have Leonin Shikari and Brave the Sands out, then you can all out attack and then do the tapping out on the endstep before your turn. If you don't have Surestrike Trident but instead have Heartseeker then you can just kill a creature for each one you control.
1 week ago
Inspiring Veteran , Heavenly Blademaster , Blood Crypt , Godless Shrine , Sacred Foundry , Arid Mesa , Marsh Flats , Bloodstained Mire , Auriok Steelshaper , Mortify , Vindicate , Damnation , Wrath of God , Enlightened Tutor , Sol Ring , Lightning Greaves , Boros Signet , Orzhov Signet , Rakdos Signet , Acclaimed Contender , Hammer of Nazahn , Arcane Signet , Sword of Feast and Famine
Mirran Crusader , Worthy Knight , Righteous Confluence , Despark , Generous Gift , Rakdos Charm , Infiltration Lens , True Conviction , Colossus Hammer , Blackblade Reforged Cavalier of Flame , Sunforger , Ugin, the Ineffable , 2 Mountains, 4 Plains, 2 Swamps
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Colossus Hammer seems like it would be awesome in this deck.
1 month ago
I’m actually happy with the current setup of 4 and 4. It increases my chances of having the nut draw and I still have the late-game backup plan of Batterskull , and I have won a game by putting two Colossus Hammer onto the germ token through Sigarda's Aid and then hammering through like 6 or 8 Lingering Souls tokens. The long game is actually surprisingly good.
1 month ago
Great Deck! I have always loved Steelshaper's Gift for equipment decks.
1 month ago
There's also the Akroan Crusader that's a Red 1 drop that'll produce 1/1 tokens.
I've built around the heroic mechanic before and it is fun. If left unchecked it'll get out of hand in a hurry, but with this deck I'm semi going for the speed aggro thing, since the double strike creatures with all the pumps are in there. I was just trying to stay away from that Colossus Hammer . I think it looks cool, but I think everything in the deck leads up to that combo, where I want this to be something a little more versatile. Same goes for Trepanation Blade
No data for this card yet.