Choose three. You may choose the same mode more than once.
- Fiery Confluence deals 1 damage to each creature.
- Fiery Confluence deals 2 damage to each opponent.
- Destroy target artifact.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Fiery Confluence Discussion
10 months ago
I dont think damage doublers are good in this deck, because they make it easier to have Syr Carah, the Bold to be killed by the global damage effects. What I would recommend is playing Sensei's Divining Top along with Mystic Forge and Helm of Awakening for another win out.
10 months ago
11 months ago
Cards I'd recommend: Chandra, Flamecaller was reprinted in this year's commander decks so is really cheap, and she's one of the better Chandras, working especially well with this Neheb.
Speaking of Chandra - the Chandra's Spellbook just reprinted Fiery Confluence, one of the best cards in a Neheb deck in terms of flexibility so if you want to keep this deck around, you might consider picking it up. If Neheb is on the field and you have 3 opponents, you can use it to deal out 6 damage to each player, resulting in 18 mana during your second main phase. It's great, but it's also not really a budget card. The only reason I mention it is how good it is here and it was about 20 bucks until the recent reprint, and now it's about 3.
Outpost Siege is a decent way to draw cards, which is important in mono red.
You can't really go wrong with how you build Neheb. He's a ton of fun.
1 year ago
Cool budget list! Here's some inspiration you could play: To improve your ramp you should play Wayfarer's Bauble!, Terrain Generator, Mind Stone!, Worn Powerstone! and/or Dark Ritual/Mana Geyser/Seething Song. Good carddraw: Phyrexian Arena!, Sign in Blood!, Light Up the Stage, Ob Nixilis Reignited, Read the Bones/Syphon Mind! And another totally underated card is Mayhem Devil with fetch lands like Bloodstained Mire or Evolving Wilds/Terramorphic Expanse/Grixis Panorama. Other cool cards: Geier Reach Sanitarium, Mikokoro, Center of the Sea, Pyroblast, Syr Konrad, the Grim! & Rakdos Charm! Non Budget options: Chandra, Torch of Defiance, Deadly Rollick, Deflecting Swat, Dockside Extortionist, Kolaghan's Command, Fire Covenant, Fiery Confluence, Toxic Deluge & Blasphemous Act
1 year ago
The complete card list for this set has been revealed!
Apart from the cards that were previously revealed, the remaining six cards are:
Most of the cards in this set are nice, with only one or two feeling like filler, to me (which was the purpose of the Signature Spellbook series, since too many From the Vault sets had cards that were clearly less valuable or powerful than the other cards). Fiery Confluence is the best card in this set, since it was the most expensive, and, thus, in most need of a reprint, but none of the others were very rare or valuable, although that does not mean that they are filler.
Cathartic Reunion was an excellent choice, and the new artwork on Pyromancer Ascension is very nice, but why did WotC choose Pyroblast instead of Red Elemental Blast, when Signature Spellbook: Jace contained Blue Elemental Blast. Also, how could they not have chosen Chandra's Ignition for this set? The artwork that was used on Rite of Flame would have been perfect for that card, especially since RoF has no real connection to Chandra, because the flavor text relates to the ignition of her planewalker spark, and because the artwork clearly shows her planeswalker spark igniting.
The lack of Chandra's Regulator is very disappointing, since I think that that card would have looked great with the frame style that this set has, and I cannot understand why Young Pyromancer was not given new artwork, because, while the card is clearly meant to depict Chandra as a child or adolescent, the character looks nothing like Chandra.
What does everyone else say about this? What do you think of the card list for this set?
1 year ago
Oh yeah. Because you're playing both White and Green and Red and not playing many artifacts or many enchantments, I think you'd be better off playing mass artifact and enchantment hate than playing many artifacts or enchantments yourself (As well as Land Destruction, because it's an option and goes hand in hand with Artifact hate). Good examples are Broken Bond, Dust to Dust, (keep Artifact Mutation), Deconstruct, Gleeful Sabotage, Mwonvuli Acid-Moss, Tel-Jilad Justice, Tribute to the Wild, Ancient Grudge, By Force, Decimate, Fiery Confluence, Fissure Vent, Shattering Spree, Vandalize, Devastating Dreams, Incendiary Command, Rubble Reading, Scorched Earth, Volcanic Awakening, Volcanic Offering, Yawning Fissure. You don't have to play all of those cards, but because you're playing Tymna the Weaver, everyone will want to kill you as quickly as possible regardless, so using these cards will not damage your reputation much anyway.
1 year ago
Cards you really should consider:
- Fiery Confluence/Pyroclasm These cards are must haves to destroy all the mana dorks and rocks, to decimate the opposing ramp and the smaller annoying creatures. This reduces the card disadvantage of red and is helping to catch up. Give them a try. These cards have a similar function / serve the same purpose:
Stranglehold is pretty strong in the tutor-heavy cEDH-meta
1 year ago
If you want to take this deck to the next level, you should consider the following cards:
- Sensei's Divining Top
- Deafening Silence/Eidolon of Rhetoric/Rule of Law and Defense Grid: to slow down storm- and spellslinger-decks, to deny cardadvantage/ramp and to protect yourself against control and combodecks
- Lapse of Certainty/Mana Tithe/Burnout nobody expects white counters
- Your deck is lacking carddraw! Wheel of Fortune, Painful Truths, Necropotence, Heartwarming Redemption, Phyrexian Arena, Night's Whisper, Azra Oddsmaker & Dark Confidant (/Sign in Blood/Dawn of Hope)
- Toxic Deluge/Fire Covenant/Darksteel Mutation/Vandalblast/Grasp of Fate/Fiery Confluence(/Austere Command/Crush Contraband/Forsake the Worldly) - these are really good removals
- All the Moxes like Mox Opal, Mox Diamond etc.
- Lotus Petal, Rite of Flame to play your commanders on Turn 2
- Play some of the good 2 mana rocks like Orzhov Signet or Talisman of Conviction
- Land Tax & Wayfarer's Bauble (if you run enough basic lands, like now)
- Smothering Tithe - THE white staple and especially good with Wheel effects
- Imperial Recruiter, Recruiter of the Guard, Gamble or Diabolic Intent
- Play Stax to keep your opponents in check! Rest in Peace, Aura of Silence, Trinisphere, Cursed Totem, Hushbringer/Torpor Orb & Stranglehold