|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Dwarf Artificer
Fabricate 1 (When this creature enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on it or create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Glint-Sleeve Artisan Discussion
3 months ago
I'm sure I'll have more but for now, the following cards are not showing up when I go to add them to my inventory. They show up here but when I go to add them to the inventory it says 'card not found.':
3 months ago
I am unable to find the following cards under Kaladesh when adding cards to inventory They are also not listed under there Sets list. Fragmentize, Fireforger's Puzzleknot, Glassblower's Puzzleknot, Glint-Sleeve Artisan, and Fortuitous Find. What's odd is I can find the card and webpage through google, but even when I try to add that card on that actual card page, nothing happens.
3 months ago
Why not move the Authority of the Consuls to the sideboard and add more token producers?
Fumigate seems like the opposite of what you are trying to do. Why not Dusk / Dawn instead?
With Cast Out and Ixalan's Binding you should find the one you prefer and use that instead of the split to increase consistency.
You also want 4 Anointed Procession instead of just 3.
Also, having only one 3-drop is not something you want. More Start / Finish or other 3 CMC token producers such as Mavren Fein, or maybe Weaponcraft Enthusiast or Glint-Sleeve Artisan.
6 months ago
Also, Cogworker's Puzzleknot is a bad mana ratio for servo generation compared to other options.
Lastly, I know its stupid expensive but 1 or 2 more copies of Metallic Mimic would definitely improve the deck as it is the best turn 2 play possible here.
8 months ago
Brought this deck to my first FNM and went 2-1 (win vs. B/R control & mono-black zombies, loss vs. Temur Energy)! Made some mistakes, got lucky at times, but definitely felt like this deck had what it takes to compete against more expensive decks. Plus people aren't expecting a "White Weenies" deck right now!
1. Aethergeode Miner -- Without other energy cards to synergize with, this guy seemed too easy to take out with targeted removal before I could get in an attack with it. Also, its "evasion" didn't make it hard to block.
2. Glint-Sleeve Artisan -- This card performed better than the Miner, but didn't seem as good as the other three drops in the deck. The two bodies were nice, but often got stalled on the board until I drew a trial for an alpha strike. Although, it was pretty sick when I was able to go turn two Servo Exhibition into turn three Artisan into turn four Sram's Expertise (which dropped a free Artisan) and then follow up with a Trial of Solidarity on turn five!
1. Trial of Solidarity & Cartouche of Solidarity -- I felt that I underutilized the potential of a Cartouche as a standalone card, and instead I focused mostly on its ability to bounce back a trial. But as expected, pumps from a trial give this deck its power and main win condition (pumps from Shefet Dunes are nice too). Also, don't overlook the vigilance from a Trial, it can be quite good!
2. Sacred Cat & Trueheart Duelist -- These resilient creatures help us to always have a board presence to pump (embalm is dope!), and can serve as excellent chump blockers if the need arises. They are a big reason that this deck can hang in grindier games.
3. Servo Exhibition & Sram's Expertise -- Exhibition at times seemed to be the best card in the deck. Two mana for two bodies is really really nice (especially on turn two). The three bodies from Expertise definitely help us go wide, and the tempo from additionally playing a free three drop can be amazing.
1. Gust Walker -- I kind of added this guy in as an afterthought, but he performed really well! Being able to fly over blockers can be really valuable in board stalls, and it synergizes super well with Trial of Solidarity because vigilance allows Gust Walker to exert without a drawback.
2. Aerial Responder -- I expected this card to be good (which is why it takes the #2 spot), but it turned out to be very, very good. It pretty much single-handedly won me a game or two. It's really hard for opponents to deal with. It almost always attacks in for a four point life swing, and can still block if needed.
Potential Changes to the Main:
-2 Aethergeode Miner for +2 Gust Walker
-? Glint-Sleeve Artisan for +? Sunscourge Champion
Asked for some suggestions from other players about the deck, one of which was to switch these out. The life gain from Sunscourge seems nice, but what seems more exciting is being able to bring it back as a 4/4. Adds value and grindiness.
-? Glint-Sleeve Artisan for +? Solemn Recruit
Recruit seems like it could really pack a punch, especially if pumped by a trial.
The sideboard definitely needs work. I think Aetherstorm Roc could be a good addition that would give the deck more midrange power. I did like Oketra's Attendant, and think that Fragmentize (although I never boarded it in) is excellent in the sideboard. Not sure about the other cards.
8 months ago
Thanks for the advice :)
I've changed some things, 3x Weaponcraft Enthusiast have been swapped for 3x Glint-Sleeve Artisan, 3x Servo Exhibition for 2x Servo Schematic, 1 Marionette Master and 1 Herald of Anguish were removed for 2x Never / Return and an extra Syndicate Trafficker was added.
8 months ago
I would say if you want to run those creature cards your mana curve is a little all over the place you have 3xMarionette Master I would say lower this to two(2x) , Also take one of the Herald of Anguish out these are great ramp cards and big damage/win-con cards but you are trying to rush to get them out. You want to put some other creatures out to build a buffer see what your opponents deck is how they are playing, If you rush your big creatures out you may get them out early and sometimes you will win but then alot of the time you will get beat down before you can get them out or you will have to Sacrifice to many servo's to defend early game and they will not be as good because you haven't setup anything for them to work with.
Also Weaponcraft Enthusiast is great but this card is a great example of what I was talking about earlier in the post they are great to get servo's out but they are also in the spot to help defend early game aggro. IF your opponent attacks you and you got servo's then you will lose atleast 1-2 of the servo's you just made and your left with a 0/1 you can not split Fabricate it is all one way or the other just fyi. Also Battle at the Bridge is a good card but if the main point of your deck is to sac your servo's that means you may not have alot of servos maybe a few like 2-4 maybe depending on how the deck plays out what about Never / Return it does what Fatal push does it does cost a extra 2x mana and is slower being sorcery speed but it removes a target creature and deals with planeswalkers which is nice that way your are not depending on having servos and can just worry about sacing those to your creatures. I would say Glint-Sleeve Artisan is better than Weaponcraft Enthusiast in that spot it is one less servo but you get a better body creature and your deck should be making servo's anyways with all the options to make servo's.
Also not sure if you know Syndicate Trafficker is a great frontline creature his ability can be used any time at instant speed and it gives him a +1/+1 Counter not just till end of turn also it gives Indestructible until end of turn which lives through most destroy board wipes it is really hard to get a Indestructible creature off the board only ways is -1/-1 counters or a card that gives -/-*( example Yahenni's Expertise) until end of turn if a Indestructible creature has more negative counter on it than life points then it will die and send back to hand spells and cast counters etc... So the idea is to get a few tokens on the board then drop Syndicate Trafficker and immediately pump him for two or three depending on mana I like to give him at least 3-4 when I drop him. The way I like to play this is I drop Servo Schematic which makes a servo then when I have say two extra mana I drop Syndicate Trafficker and put two +1 counters, one of those counters is coming form Servo Schematic which when it dies makes another servo so you are making your creatures stronger and making servos at the same time maybe one counter and leave one mana up for a fatal push or to sac another servo on the opponents turn maybe trying to burn the Syndicate Trafficker this also pairs well with Marionette Master.
Also another idea Scrapheap Scrounger is another great card it cant block but you can keep bringing it back to the board by exiling another creature from your graveyard and it comes back to the battle field and it only cost Two mana good artifact to sac attack and bring back also goes with the idea of your deck also works with Marionette Master.
9 months ago
These are not so good:
- Glint-Sleeve Artisan
- Visionary Augmenter
- Caught in the Brights
- Pia's Revolution
- Built to Last
- Built to Smash
- Welding Sparks
- Metalwork Colossus