|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masterpiece Series: Amonkhet Invocations (AKHMPS)||Mythic Rare|
|Modern Masters 2017 Edition (MM3)||Rare|
|Planar Chaos (PLC)||Rare|
|Promo set for Gatherer (PSG)||Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Destroy all creatures. They can't be regenerated.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (19)||Mousemke , gildan_bladeborn , ZombieFood , Roadhog , Lindough , Poptartz95 , Dawnsly , TehDelta , TheDuggernaught , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , rebelteddybear , erickallen93 , DruneGrey , jrschnoebelen , Willis1994 , Pyre_Vulpine96 , abby315 , Justinaut , dexxter7|
|Want (18)||RedSinR , Ariumlegion , pauldiamond64 , Ocheyo , Spinalripper , Dadaman11 , BetaTest , TheDuggernaught , Qolorful , capriom85 , VoidCaster113 , GoldGhost012 , HyperJujibiter , accioali , TheBl0b , Big-Foot , GeminiSpartanX , MoJoMiXuP|
4 hours ago
So im not gonna rate this deck but I will tell you its not great. If you want to make this deck better some simple things you can do are cut the mana rocks that cost more than 3, lower the average CMC of the deck to below 3, add more instant speed interaction/stacks pieces and remove board wipes other than a Toxic Deluge and maybe a Damnation. The last thing you need to do is add a more compact/cheaper win condition. Adding the win condition can be hard in esper but here is an old Sen Triplets edh deck I had brewed up. Esper Tech
13 hours ago
I like the idea, maybe cut the dino's and also Damnation isn't standard legal
1 day ago
These are just a few suggestions, and I hope they help! Happy deckbuilding!
1 day ago
Yeah that sounds good to me! Im no modern expert, but I know 3 decks are relatively big right now: BG rock, Eldrazitron, and storm. Discard helps vs all of them plus the resurgent Jeskai/UW control. Itll also give some game against burn (maybe you want to try some Kitchen Finks?)
Then theres the ever-present Grixis Death's Shadow. Thatll be difficult, but all the GY hate youve got will be useful.
What are you using Damnation for, by the way?
2 days ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
Lots of goodies to consider before Disciple likely. Sitting here looking at:
- ramp (Elvish Mystic, Bloom Tender, Gaea's Cradle, Cabal Coffers/Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth)
- midrange-y goodness (Grave Titan, Avenger of Zendikar, Craterhoof Behemoth, Lord of Extinction)
- a Necrotic Ooze combo (Walking Ballista, Phyrexian Devourer, Mikaeus, the Unhallowed/Triskelion)
- dredge package (Golgari Grave-Troll, Stinkweed Imp, Life from the Loam)
- table drain (Gray Merchant of Asphodel, Exquisite Blood, Massacre Wurm)
- attrition package (Merciless Executioner, Fleshbag Marauder, Desolation)
- creature based targetted removal (Reclamation Sage, Caustic Caterpillar, Woodfall Primus)
- stax package (Thorn of Amethyst, Sphere of Resistance, Contamination, Null Rod)
- tutor package (Buried Alive, Birthing Pod, Demonic Tutor, Vampiric Tutor, Sidisi, Undead Vizier)
- better sac outlets (Phyrexian Altar, Ashnod's Altar, Viscera Seer, Greater Good)
- general good stuff (Sylvan Library, Damnation, Mana Crypt)
4 days ago
Personally I find your deck better now than it was before, I really apreciate the shift to Esper, but I'll make some little changes:
I'd cut Rootborn Defenses, to get the synergy you need 7 mana, and what about if an opponent has a Remand? Obviously this isn't such big problem, but consider that Rootborn Defenses gives your creatures indestructible and puts only a 1/1 on the battlefield. If you really want to have that synergy in your deck I suggest you Make a Stand (because a +1 +0 to all creatures is better than a token), or Selfless Spirit.
Just one technical term: combo is something that goes infinite or that instantly makes you win the match (for example infinite mana with Basalt Monolith + Rings of Brighthearth or Duskmantle Guildmage + Mindcrank , synergy is when two cards have effects that do really well when used both.
As for the lands think about Godless Shrine, Hallowed Fountain, Flooded Strand, Glacial Fortress, Fetid Heath, Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Irrigated Farmland, they are very helpful if you need specifical colours. In my opinion you should reduce them, I find 24 too much.
Think about Zealous Persecution. It could be useful to boost your creatures and make less stronger the opponent ones.
I don't know if you want to add some things that will make you see your opponent's hand and discard some cards (personally I'd put some), but here are some names: Thoughtseize, Inquisition of Kozilek, Tidehollow Sculler, Duress, Despise, Kitesail Freebooter.