Creature — Dwarf Artificer
At the beginning of your combat phase, if you control an artifact, Craftmaster Paradigm gets +2/+1 until end of turn. If you control three or more artifacts, Craftmaster Paradigm also gets first strike until end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (27)||Brandbrower21 , Nemesis , ZombieFood , Hootiequack , EliGjerdingen , acbooster , KillDatBUG , unnaturalelementals , Venser_the_Sojoner , Lindough , carsickpanda273 , BladeMasta220 , zachi , Dawnsly , RedMulligan , ecurps , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , Nebman227 , PTsmitty , Mrbiscuit22 , philktoken8998 , brokendwarf , Xikitten123 , TheRealPeaches , VGJustice , gildan_bladeborn , KB2187|
Toolcraft Exemplar Discussion
1 day ago
4 Veteran Motorist, 2 Depala, Pilot Exemplar, 3 Magma Spray, 2 Aethersphere Harvester, 4 Consulate Dreadnought, 4 Thraben Inspector, 4 Toolcraft Exemplar. Just some suggestions for a budget vehicles deck
3 days ago
I've done a swap of the number of Glorybringer and Verdurous Gearhulk. 4x Glorybringer gives me better odds to draw it and get it into play turn four or five. I've also increased the number of Mountain to 3x cutting 1x Forest to make room. Glorybringer is double red so having another red source that doesn't come into play tapped really helps.
The difference between the Dragon and Gearhulk is the Dragon's haste. Creature removal is good right now and I get more value faster out of the Dragon than Gearhulk. I've also found the Dragon to be much better than Gearhulk in both Mardu Vehicles and Zombie matchups, especially Mardu as a great way to deal with Gideon, Ally of Zendikar. Gearhulk is also an artifact, the Dragon isn't, which is relevant.
I was sideboarding a third Glorybringer, but I don't need to do that anymore, I cut it for a third Manglehorn. I like Manglehorn in both Marvel and Mardu Vehicles matchups, especially Mardu because it can kill Heart of Kiran and slow down Scrapheap Scrounger.
Small Summary, Sideboard Cards for Matchups (Look for a more in depth guide in the Sideboard Card Choices section soon):
- Marvel: 4x Negate, 2x Manglehorn and 2x Tireless Tracker. Negate is the best card in the matchup because it can counter Marvel as well as both Chandras. I need all four Negates because I want to at least have one turn four. Tracker comes in as a way to get some card advantage if I can disrupt Marvel. This deck has no way to stop Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger.
- Zombies: 3x Radiant Flames, 1x Magma Spray. Flames and Spray are the best cards in the matchup. Spray because it can exile either Dread Wanderer, Relentless Dead or Scrapheap Scrounger. A heavy removal suite of 4x Spray, 4x Harnessed Lightning and 3x Flames is very potent and needed. Harnessed is important because it can kill Lord of the Accursed and/or large Diregraf Colossus, double Lord can make Zombies more than 3 power which gets around Flames. Sometimes I need to kill a Lord before I can sweep the board. Metallic Mimic is also a problem in this matchup it's best to kill it because it can make Zombies more than 3 power.
- Mardu Vehicles: 3x Manglehorn and 1x Magma Spray. This matchup is all about killing or delaying Heart of Kiran. Spray can exile Scrapheap Scrounger as well as kill a turn one Toolcraft Exemplar. Glorybringer although not a sideboard card is one of the best cards for the matchup because it can help me to stabilize being a terrific counter play to Gideon, Ally of Zendikar.
- Izzet Control: 4x Negate, 3x Tireless Tracker and 1x Manglehorn. Negate is to stop Glimmer of Genius, Sweltering Suns and protect Tracker. Glimmer is the card that puts Control very far ahead. Suns is the Control players sweeper of choice and it can wreck me if it resolves. Tracker is the card I want to see in this matchup because if I can protect it, it can out card advantage Control. Censor is something I have to look out for always be aware of needing an extra mana for my spells.
- Golgari Energy: 3x Tireless Tracker and 1x Rhonas the Indomitable some versions are playing Heart of Kiran if so 3x Manglehorn also. Fatal Push is the removal spell of choice from my opponent making 3 drops much better than 2 drops in this matchup. Tracker comes in as a way to gain card advantage and Rhonas can be a both an attacker and blocker, mostly a great blocker. Storing energy for Harnessed Lightning is very important because my opponent's creatures can get big.
4 days ago
This is not true. There are at least 5 playable standard decks to chose from, and one of them (Mardu Vehicles) is heavily white based. If you really want to use those white bricks, build yourself an unbeatable curve of white threats like Toolcraft Exemplar, Gideon, Ally of Zendikar and Archangel Avacyn Flip.
5 days ago
Toolcraft Exemplar would be great here!!! I don't think you necessarily need Marionette master here you are more than capable of winning without her and she has an expensive cost without improvise...Also maybe Scrap Trawler, it works well with Trafficker. Hope of Ghirapur!
1 week ago
I know of a turn 3 win in STD but you dont have any of the cards in your list.
T2: Bomat Courier, another Toolcraft, swing 4
T3: Toolcraft, Reckless Bushwhacker, swing 16
Super hard to pull off, but it still works!
1 week ago
Hidden Stockpile Is a must in any servo deck. It's looks really solid, but you might need a curve filler like Thraben Inspector or Toolcraft Exemplar. Too much early aggro going around to not have that 1 drop.
2 weeks ago
Randomguy006, I used to run the mimics but recently switched to a one drop with Toolcraft Exemplar. I seem to be more successful with early damage and more servos (added Anointed Procession) vs stronger servos. Mimic also had a bit of a target on its head and was a focus for removal, often negating its potential. I might head back to them and compare a bit more.
2 weeks ago
Hiya, this deck looks pretty sweet, and indeed quite similar to mine, but there's a few things I have questions about.
How has Collective Brutality been for you? I quite like it in aggro decks, but I found it mediocre when I tried it in my rakdos control, as I didn't often want to pitch many cards from my hand, even if each one would 1 for 1 with my opponent. I'd rather just have a Grasp of Darkness most of the time.
Why Violent Impact over Release the Gremlins? Release can't cycle, but it comes down a turn earlier, and can just be a mediocre body if you have nothing else to play. Release can also scale vs decks like Vehicles, and take out something random like a clue.
Finally, how good has Noxious Gearhulk been? I've tried testing it, but found it pretty mediocre, Occasionally it would get something meaty like another gearhulk, but normally if I top decked it lategame I had already been clearing the board, and just needed it to get some damage in, or to kill something random like a Toolcraft Exemplar or Thalia, Heretic Cathar, netting me only a few points of life. Eventually, I decided to get rid of them for more Glorybringers. While Glorybringer doesn't get you any life, he can preform removal whenever he attacks, not just as soon as he enters the battlefield. Haste and Flying also makes him a little better at getting in damage.
Deck looks nice though. +1