|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Dragons of Tarkir (DTK)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Does Cerulean Wisps completely change the color or just add it?
- Does a legendary card creatures unique rule apply to the card name or type
- Lethal Damage vs. Lifelinking Blockers
- Can I have any Dragonlord with it past form on battlefield?
- Can I cast a Spell in response to someone Playing Dragonlord Dromoka?
Legendary Creature — Elder Dragon
Dragonlord Dromoka can't be countered.
Your opponents can't cast spells during your turn.
Commander Recommendations Start Commander Deck
Latest as Commander
Dragonlord Dromoka Discussion
1 week ago
Figured the doesn’t untap may help, and Wardscale is the same mama cost as Dromoka
2 weeks ago
Hello everyone. First I apologise if this has been asked before. However, I performed a search in different platforms and found nothing, maybe because it has an obvious response. So let's go:
How exactly does the Scion of the Ur-Dragon 's ability work? In my mind, when you pay the cost it enters the stack, then resolves at once. Or do your opponents get to see what dragon you coose before the transformation.
For example, I activate the ability and turn Scion into Dragonlord Dromoka during my turn. Do my opponents get to respond after they see my choice or do they have to answer only to the ability's activation (paying 2 mana), before knowing what the Scion will become?
Thank you for any responses and again I'm sorry if this seems something obvious (or has been answered), but since MTG isn't always what it seems, I wanted to make sure.
1 month ago
The deck looks good so far, just a couple of things I think:
I really, really like Teshar, Ancestor's Apostle . It lets you keep your hatebears alive and functional, which is good for a deck that is going to get the brunt of removal thrown at it. I think Dragonlord Dromoka is a bit slow and mana intensive, I would swap it for Tithe Taker if you still want another of the effect.
2 months ago
Here are some cards you can consider cutting:
- Open the Vaults - Symmetrical effects tends to be really bad when you help out your opponents as well, and 6 is a bit of an investment
- Monk Idealist - It's meh when you already have Hannah
- Genesis Wave - It feels more of a win more card at this point
- Chromatic Lantern - You have all the enchantments for color fixing
- Kruphix, God of Horizons - It's one of your more less efficient cards atm
- Dragonlord Dromoka - He is good I really like him, but doesn't really mesh well with overall theme
- Shalai, Voice of Plenty - Same as above, but if you want similar effect Privileged Position is probably better
Hmm those are the ones I can think of so far, it is pretty hard to cut lol
2 months ago
Unsure why or if you have 7 original duals yet missed the prime time dragons like Dragonlord Dromoka
2 months ago
You need to play cards that punish control players. Ruric Thar is a good example. Also cards that protect you against counter spells like Vexing Shusher . Cards that increase cost of spells like Sphere of Resistance , Defense Grid , Thalia, Guardian of Thraben , Thorn of Amethyst .
As you can see I know alot of anti control cards. That's because my playgroup is ridden with filthy control players. We're good friends but they just love to play some sort of control.
3 months ago
As I am told to do by my overlords, Captain Sisay is the commander you want for all of your EDH decks. It can find Gaddock Teeg, Trostani Discordant, Karametra, God of Harvests, Chorus of the Conclave, Paradox Engine (for an instant win with Mox Amber, Mox Opal, Seton, Krosan Protector, and then line up any win of three drops like Bow of Nylea, Bontu's Monument, and Mikaeus, the Lunarch) and Dragonlord Dromoka, as well as many other good utility cards like Avacyn, Angel of Hope, other tutors like Yisan, the Wanderer Bard, Inventors' Fair, etc. and removal like Urza's Ruinous Blast, Mangara of Corondor, and many other great inclusions.
3 months ago
Dragonlord Dromoka occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%