Creature — Elf Druid
Level up (: Put a level counter on this. Level up only as a sorcery.) [1/1]
Level 1 Tap: Add to your mana pool. [1/2]
Level 5+ Elves you control have "symbol:tap Add to your mana pool." [1/4]
|Have (2)||rockleemyhero , metalmagic|
|Want (5)||Darimasus , aarlof , Katana , Nog987456321 , saeedysn|
Printings View all
|Rise of the Eldrazi (ROE)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Joraga Treespeaker occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
Joraga Treespeaker Discussion
4 weeks ago
Wilderness Reclamation for extra mana each turn. Fyndhorn Elves, Llanowar Elves, Elvish Mystic, Boreal Druid, Birds of Paradise, Joraga Treespeaker, Fertile Ground, Wild Growth, Urban Burgeoning for earliest ramp possible.
1 month ago
I truthfully think you have a cool deck here, but there are a lot of things you could do for upgrades. I think you could improve your mana ramp by adding in a few 1 drop mana dorks. Birds of Paradise, Fyndhorn Elves, Llanowar Elves, Elvish Mystic, Boreal Druid, Deathrite Shaman, Joraga Treespeaker, Orcish Lumberjack, Arbor Elf, Elves of Deep Shadow etc... all make it so you have a turn 1 play and can make your korvold come out much much faster.
I think that anything over 4 mana should basically be able to win the game on its own or at least be part of a combo, so things like molderhulk or overseer could definitely go away in favor of a lower cmc card that packs just as much of a punch.
1 month ago
1 month ago
What do you think about Joraga Treespeaker in the deck?
2 months ago
KayneMarco I had considered each of these. My only problem with Cryptolith Rite is I don't know what to cut to fit it in without making it overly redundant as I already have the whole set of super mana dorks. It's my same problem with Joraga Treespeaker because I cut this list down from 170 candidates and had to make a bunch of sacrifices to streamline the overall point of the deck. I had a friend ask why I didn't throw in Skullclamp and it's simply because unless I use it very early on everything I field will be well beyond skullclamp range.
2 months ago
3 months ago
Omnath as main damage outlet (Go Tall)
- Plenty of creature based mana ramp from elves like Greenweaver Druid , Selvala, Heart of the Wilds , and Oracle of Mul Daya as well as all the classic elf ramp cards like Llanowar Elves
- Mana ramp sorcery spells like Tempt with Discovery and Traverse the Outlands
- Increase Mana generation from each land per turn with cards like Doubling Cube , Vernal Bloom , Wilderness Reclamation , Bear Umbra , Caged Sun , and Nature's Will
- Increase the Mana generation from each tapped creature each turn from cards like Leyline of Abundance , and increase the amount of mana gained by having more elves with cards like Wirewood Channeler , Rishkar, Peema Renegade , Priest of Titania , and Joraga Treespeaker .
- Increase both of the above with Seedborn Muse , which, along with Tempt with Discovery , only gets stronger the more opponents you have.
Elf synergy as secondary source of damage (Go Wide)
- Pump elves with other elves with help of cards like Elvish Archdruid , Elvish Champion , Ezuri, Renegade Leader Imperious Perfect , and Joraga Warcaller
- Elf token creation with cards with Elvish Promenade , Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury , and Imperious Perfect
Protection for both commander and high value Elves
- Basic equipment like Lightning Greaves , Swiftfoot Boots , Darksteel Plate , and Whispersilk Cloak to slow down or stop removal
- Asceticism , Stonehoof Chieftain , Archetype of Endurance , and Vigor as creatures and enchantments to protect your board.
Win Condition enablers
- Helix Pinnacle to use up mana on if Omnath is ever about to be destroyed.
- Triumph of the Hordes for trample and infect for a fast win combines with other trample abilities from cards like Stonehoof Chieftain , and Ezuri, Renegade Leader to allow you to force damage through.
- Hydra's like Primordial Hydra and Hydra Broodmaster provide other mana outlets to instantly set up fast overwhelming armies.
3 months ago
I have a Tatyova deck built around her as the engine, and what I've found is most important is the curve. I built her as druid tribal, so there are plenty of Llanowar Elves variants, and I restricted the ramp to mostly 1 and 3-mana spells, so I could get her out by turn 3 most of the time. Since a body is a body in your deck, and combination of T1 Birds of Paradise , Llanowar Elves , Elvish Mystic , Fyndhorn Elves , Joraga Treespeaker , or Boreal Druid followed by T2 Wood Elves , Yavimaya Dryad , Farhaven Elf , or Springbloom Druid is a good start.