Creature — Goblin
Haste (This creature can attack and : as soon as it enters the battlefield)
When Goblin Ringleader enters the battlefield, reveal the top four cards of your library. Put all Goblin cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
|Want (2)||brackcon , Swagmcmuffin321|
Printings View all
|Core Set 2020 (M20)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Merfolk vs. Goblins (DDT)||Uncommon|
|Vintage Masters (VMA)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Elves vs. Goblins (EVG)||Uncommon|
|Promo Set (000)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Goblin Ringleader occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Goblin Ringleader Discussion
4 weeks ago
I've played a lot of reaper king decks including the tribal tribal version. I highly highly recommend Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero , Skyshroud Poacher , etc. as repeatable changeling tutors. Moggcatcher is particularly nice with Goblin Recruiter and Goblin Ringleader (2 + 4 mana over 2 turns == tutor at least 4 changelings). Sliver Overlord + Amoeboid Changeling combo is also conspicuously absent; it's totally on theme and very nice to have when facing down something like Avacyn, Angel of Hope .
As for tribal payoffs, one card that I've found to be really good with a bunch of changelings in play is Voidmage Prodigy , especially because this deck has no counter magic otherwise. I also really like Gemhide Sliver for ramp and Azami, Lady of Scrolls for card draw.
On the topic of more general recommendations, Bloom Tender and Faeburrow Elder are excellent ramp in these kinds of decks. For additional vindicate triggers, I really like Flameshadow Conjuring (which goes infinite with Deadeye Navigator and Bloom Tender fyi). Finally, Conflux is usually fantastic.
2 months ago
- Not sure what your budget is but here are cards I would recommend:
- For starts Id get black in your board it helps a lot beacuse: Sling-Gang Lieutenant and Munitions Expert are amazing
- I would put in 1 (max 2) Krenko, Mob Boss when it lands it accelerates hard
- Goblin Ringleader a play set is 1$ and helps the deck a lot.
- Pashalik Mons can help the deck for when your small goblins die, I would run 1
- Goblin Warchief seems amazing
- Goblin Matron lets you find the perfect goblin always
- Goblin Chieftain typically lords (+1/+1 to a creature type) is an auto 4 of. However if you are more mid-range comboy then dont have as many
- Mogg War Marshal the echo seems really bad at first but then you have death triggers which is free damage so its good id have 4
- Goblin Piledriver Gets very big and blue creatures cannot block it, and cannot be targeted by blue bounce spells. (can still be countered though :( )
- Goblin Cratermaker is a goblin that is cheap removal
- Skirk Prospector lets you play big goblins sooner. Can also synergize well with cards being there is the death trigger. You could swing for 10 then sac 10 goblins draining them for 10, which kills them with 10 power on the board.
- Mogg Fanatic is a oldy but goody, Its worth considering 1.
- Tarfire if you want to be memey this technically counts as a goblin (which means you can search for it as if it was a goblin even though its an instant).
- Aether Vial is a big money card but sooooo much fun
- Auntie's Hovel helps your mana base and so does Cavern of Souls id play 4 of each with unlimited money
- Bloodstained Mire is great it filters and can find Blood Crypt I would then run 4 mountains and one swamp. You want to run about 22 lands here no less then 21. Generally for deck construction going below 19 lands is a bad idea (minus a few combo decks, but they run a lot of blue filter cards).
- Blood Moon is a funny card to run
- Goblin Chainwhirler can be fun as well
- If artifacts are a problem then play Goblin Trashmaster
- Black also gets you Earwig Squad
- Another way to build it would be like this: OmniGoblin which is a combo kinda deck
2 months ago
In addition to what said, another thing that is mildly relevant is that Goblin Matron , Goblin Recruiter , and Boggart Harbinger can all tutor Boggart Birth Rite , and it is relevant to Sensation Gorger , Auntie's Hovel , and Goblin Ringleader .
A bit of redundancy is pretty good.
2 months ago
Goblin Ringleader seems like a perfect fit for an aggressive goblin deck.
4 months ago
Here is a decent midrange goblin deck. The mana can be made a lot cheaper. But if you want to play midrange goblins, then I wouldn't deviate much from this list. I do think that this list should have either Goblin Cratermaker or Goblin Trashmaster or both in the main deck. Also play all 4 Skirk Prospector . That card is nuts.
The biggest downside to playing this deck on a budget is that you lose Aether Vial .
Do NOT play more spells in this deck. Not even Lightning Bolt or Dreadbore or Goblin Grenade . Spells aren't goblins. You can kill planeswalkers by attacking. You can stop creatures by clogging the board with goblins. You can kill the creatures that really matter with Munitions Expert. You want to have as many targets for Goblin Ringleader as possible.
4 months ago
First, I think you've done everything okay. This forum is probably the most appropriate, and your terminology is used correctly. You can format cards by putting double brackets around the card name. Goblin Chieftain . See below.
And you can do mana symbols similarly. .
To answer your question, I need to ask another first. Do you want to play midrange goblins or aggro goblins? Because those are completely different decks. Aggro plays Goblin Bushwhacker , Foundry Street Denizen , and Goblin Grenade . Midrange plays Goblin Matron and Goblin Ringleader .