Legendary Creature — Goblin Warrior
Whenever Pashalik Mons or another Goblin you control is put into the graveyard from the battlefield, Pashalik Mons deals 1 damage to target creature, player or planeswalker.
, Sacrifice a Goblin: Create two 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens.
|Want (2)||andre_jacareh , Cablead|
Printings View all
|Modern Horizons (MH1)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Recommendations View more recommendations
Latest Decks as Commander
Pashalik Mons Discussion
4 weeks ago
I'm a big fan of Sling-Gang Lieutenant for an extra sac outlet and Pinger. I also really like Pashalik Mons because it's basically Boggart Shenanigans on a body and redundancy is always good. Also a personal favorite of mine is Goblin Chirurgeon because it's a sac outlet and recursion in one although it may not necessarily play into what you want with this deck. One last suggestion I might make is Mayhem Devil because it can really start adding up with many other strats. I could make a few more suggestions of general cards I like to play in a build like this (also Goblins are my bread and butter in this game) but these are the few that come directly to mind. All in all I really like this build!
1 month ago
I had a friend who loved goblins just like you. He probably could give you better pointers than me, but I'll give it try.
It seems your win conditions all cost 4 mana, namelly Ringleader, Krenko and Relentless Assault. And what could be making this slow in your perception is how much you depend on drawing 4 cards out of a deck of 60. And that "high" mana cost makes them unavailable for Gruesome Menagerie and Unearth to dig them out of the graveyard in case they get countered somehow. I guess that's the worst problem you're facing.
To make the most out of your Ringleader, I'd reduce other spells, saving just Lighting Bolt and Goblin Granade.
But if you don't want to focus on him, you can try getting cards that help you draw more , so you can find your champions faster. Cards like Cathartic Reunion do that very well in my opinion.
If you plan to build an army of them, Impact Tremors could help you slowly ping the enemy's life.
I also like Pashalik Mons, but that's me haha.
2 months ago
The list contains 3 ‘flex’ slots, these are Goblin Welder , Pashalik Mons and a Mountain . For my meta, I run Homeward Path , Abrade and Mogg Salvage . My playgroup all run Gilded Drake to shut off my reliance on the commander to combo and a lot of artifact stax.
The list as presented is what I see as the playgroup agnostic build and people can find their flex slots to what is more appropriate to their meta.
Thanks again dude!
2 months ago
- Warren Instigator >> Dockside Extortionist
- Mountain >> Castle Embereth
- Goblin Chirurgeon >> Skirk Prospector
- Goblin Dark-Dwellers >> Pashalik Mons
- Caterwauling Boggart >> Goblin Trashmaster
- Battle Squadron >> Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin
- Zealous Conscripts >> Goblin Matron
- Mogg Raider >> Goblin Instigator
- Burn at the Stake >> Impact Tremors
2 months ago
Thousand-Year Elixir and Magewright's Stone don't seem that good imo, they are great with Krenko, Mob Boss as commander, but here i feel like they might be bad draws a lot of times (been playtesting this deck a bit as i'm interested in making a Pashalik Mons deck myself).
2 months ago
OK. A couple minor changes before I get my remaining stuff in on my maybe list and find out what I want to take out.
Goblin Trashmaster and Pashalik Mons have been taken out due to near to total uselessness in this deck. Every time I have played them they were dead cards that provided no value or anything other than being a blocker each time. Maybe if I put a Mana Echoes into the deck the pashalk mons might be useful but otherwise it's a wast of space. Birds of Paradise and Domri Rade have taken their places.
3 months ago
- Not sure what your budget is but here are cards I would recommend:
- For starts Id get black in your board it helps a lot beacuse: Sling-Gang Lieutenant and Munitions Expert are amazing
- I would put in 1 (max 2) Krenko, Mob Boss when it lands it accelerates hard
- Goblin Ringleader a play set is 1$ and helps the deck a lot.
- Pashalik Mons can help the deck for when your small goblins die, I would run 1
- Goblin Warchief seems amazing
- Goblin Matron lets you find the perfect goblin always
- Goblin Chieftain typically lords (+1/+1 to a creature type) is an auto 4 of. However if you are more mid-range comboy then dont have as many
- Mogg War Marshal the echo seems really bad at first but then you have death triggers which is free damage so its good id have 4
- Goblin Piledriver Gets very big and blue creatures cannot block it, and cannot be targeted by blue bounce spells. (can still be countered though :( )
- Goblin Cratermaker is a goblin that is cheap removal
- Skirk Prospector lets you play big goblins sooner. Can also synergize well with cards being there is the death trigger. You could swing for 10 then sac 10 goblins draining them for 10, which kills them with 10 power on the board.
- Mogg Fanatic is a oldy but goody, Its worth considering 1.
- Tarfire if you want to be memey this technically counts as a goblin (which means you can search for it as if it was a goblin even though its an instant).
- Aether Vial is a big money card but sooooo much fun
- Auntie's Hovel helps your mana base and so does Cavern of Souls id play 4 of each with unlimited money
- Bloodstained Mire is great it filters and can find Blood Crypt I would then run 4 mountains and one swamp. You want to run about 22 lands here no less then 21. Generally for deck construction going below 19 lands is a bad idea (minus a few combo decks, but they run a lot of blue filter cards).
- Blood Moon is a funny card to run
- Goblin Chainwhirler can be fun as well
- If artifacts are a problem then play Goblin Trashmaster
- Black also gets you Earwig Squad
- Another way to build it would be like this: OmniGoblin which is a combo kinda deck
3 months ago
Thanks for the encouragement and kind words. I do plan to keep this deck updated.
Pashalik Mons is supposed to come into the deck, but I have ommited him from my maybe board by accident.