|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Goblin Warrior
When Goblin Chainwhirler enters the battlefield, it deals 1 damage to each opponent and each creature and planeswalker they control.
Goblin Chainwhirler Discussion
2 weeks ago
I can't really get this build to work so I'm putting energy into my other two instead.
If I ever come back to this I will take a good look at your suggestions. Thanks for caring more than I do! lol
2 weeks ago
Hmm, I know you said you've given up on this build, but I am a curious creature. This is an interesting build. What do you think of Torbran, Thane of Red Fell , maybe at 2x? I'm not sure how to make room, though.
I know it's an outright reject for this deck, but I think a couple of Goblin Chainwhirler s would be interesting. Just a thought. They don't fit well, but they're just soooooo good.
2 weeks ago
- Not sure what your budget is but here are cards I would recommend:
- For starts Id get black in your board it helps a lot beacuse: Sling-Gang Lieutenant and Munitions Expert are amazing
- I would put in 1 (max 2) Krenko, Mob Boss when it lands it accelerates hard
- Goblin Ringleader a play set is 1$ and helps the deck a lot.
- Pashalik Mons can help the deck for when your small goblins die, I would run 1
- Goblin Warchief seems amazing
- Goblin Matron lets you find the perfect goblin always
- Goblin Chieftain typically lords (+1/+1 to a creature type) is an auto 4 of. However if you are more mid-range comboy then dont have as many
- Mogg War Marshal the echo seems really bad at first but then you have death triggers which is free damage so its good id have 4
- Goblin Piledriver Gets very big and blue creatures cannot block it, and cannot be targeted by blue bounce spells. (can still be countered though :( )
- Goblin Cratermaker is a goblin that is cheap removal
- Skirk Prospector lets you play big goblins sooner. Can also synergize well with cards being there is the death trigger. You could swing for 10 then sac 10 goblins draining them for 10, which kills them with 10 power on the board.
- Mogg Fanatic is a oldy but goody, Its worth considering 1.
- Tarfire if you want to be memey this technically counts as a goblin (which means you can search for it as if it was a goblin even though its an instant).
- Aether Vial is a big money card but sooooo much fun
- Auntie's Hovel helps your mana base and so does Cavern of Souls id play 4 of each with unlimited money
- Bloodstained Mire is great it filters and can find Blood Crypt I would then run 4 mountains and one swamp. You want to run about 22 lands here no less then 21. Generally for deck construction going below 19 lands is a bad idea (minus a few combo decks, but they run a lot of blue filter cards).
- Blood Moon is a funny card to run
- Goblin Chainwhirler can be fun as well
- If artifacts are a problem then play Goblin Trashmaster
- Black also gets you Earwig Squad
- Another way to build it would be like this: OmniGoblin which is a combo kinda deck
1 month ago
Hohoholy crap! This deck is disgusting!!!! I was hesitant on building it out but wow... Goooood job! I still need to test it against some other setups but right now this is just so crazy. Turn 3 I'm literally just pouring nonstop birds onto the battlefield. I swapped 'thing' for Young Pyromancer but only because I dont have any copies of thing. I imagine plenty of decks will be running Goblin Chainwhirler so thing is probably a much safer choice. I changed the manabase around a little and some of the removal but jeez. Wish I could like it twice
1 month ago
- Chandra, Acolyte of Flame is a really good burn card. I assume your budget is $150, so this might not fit considering it's roughly, idk, $7? But it is still worth considering.
- Switching your commander Purphoros, God of the Forge be a better option for burning your opponents, but I can see where there are better creature burn synergies with Torbran. Dwarven Driller and Goblin Chainwhirler being very good examples.
- Consider Moggcatcher for getting out Krenko.
4 months ago
Had thought about Gutterbones , the big reason I am not playing him right now is that the store that I play at has a lot of Goblin Chainwhirler s running around and I need the extra point of toughness. Once Dominaria rotates out I will probably start playing Gutterbones though.
Goblin Chainwhirler occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.0%
All decks: 0.25%