|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Iconic Masters (IMA)||Mythic Rare|
|Modern Masters 2015 Edition (MM2)||Mythic Rare|
|Modern Masters (MMA)||None|
|From the Vault: Legends (V11)||Mythic Rare|
|Champions of Kamigawa (CHK)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker + Pestermite
- Deceiver Exarch + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker + Restoration Angel
- Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker + Wispweaver Angel
- Great Oak Guardian + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker + Village Bell-Ringer
- Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker + Sky Hussar
- Breaching Hippocamp + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Bounding Krasis + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Felidar Guardian + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Combat Celebrant + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker + Lightning Crafter
- Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker + Zealous Conscripts
- Can I Suddenly Spoil Kiki-Jiki?
- putting "on to the battlefield" on opponent's side
- Will flickering a card to and from exile avoid 'sacrifice at end of turn?'
- populate question
- What do I need to say verbally to make a copy of a creature using Kiki-Jiki Mirror Breaker at End of Turn but have the copy live until next turn?
Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
Legendary Creature — Goblin Shaman
: Put a token that's a copy of target nonlegendary creature you control onto the battlefield. That token has haste. Sacrifice it at the beginning of the next end step.
Commander Recommendations Start Commander Deck
Latest as Commander
Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker Discussion
4 days ago
I don't mean to sound critical but cEDH Animar lists have an avg. cmc that's half of yours and I'm not exaggerating in the slightest.
Competitive Animar lists are trying to combo in 1 of 2 ways and typically win by turn 3-5.
The rest of the deck is entirely cantrips, land untappers, T2 Animar options, card draw, tutors, and a few ways to protect your winning turn and Animar. The deck has hardly any threat presence from its creatures outside of combo potential.
4 days ago
Obviously, not all of those belong in the same deck.
1 week ago
Updated: I've added Thoughtseize to assist with the issue of drawing Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker or Restoration Angel to had. This is in addition to the Faithless Looting . It provides a discard outlet for , but also is handy if another player has tutored a couple times and need to disrupt their combo (since we don't have Counterspell , Dash Hopes doesn't cut it, and Red Elemental Blast and Pyroblast are a little too specific for me).
Always something useful to Thoughtseize , downside is that it puts you at a card disadvantage and only 1 other opponent, so 1v1 it's a good trade, in a 4-pod can be detrimental, but also provides the modular benefit of discarding your own cards in a pinch.
2 weeks ago
I mean combo would probably be a birthing pod line involving Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker and Restoration Angel or Devoted Druid with Walking Ballista and Vizer Of Remedies . I don't typically play naya but that's the route I'd go at least for combos. Doubling Season with planeswalkers may also be pretty spicey especially the ones with relevant ultimates.
2 weeks ago
I am no competitive EDH player, but from what i can see a good start may be removing the 3cmc mana rocks that you are running with cheaper ones: Talisman of Creativity , Mind Stone , Fellwar Stone are some you might want to consider. In cEDH are played a lot less lands than normal in favor of very cheap mana rocks like Mana Vault , Mana Crypt and Mox Opal .
Also if you really want to be competitive you surely will run all the cheap counters like Force of Will or Pact of Negation and also you will have to remove all the lands that enters the battlefield tapped with off-color fetches or with utility lands.
I do not know how much competitive you want your deck to be, but if you are a returning player and do not know about https://edhrec.com you want to check it out.
Hope to have helped.
2 weeks ago
I don't play favorites with my combos in this deck because that would lead to a much higher degree of repetition, and that would make games less fun for everyone involved.
That said, the basic thing to look for is the ability to untap things. If you have repeatable untap, you've probably got a win.
- Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker made into an artifact via Mycosynth Lattice or Liquimetal Coating , any sac outlet, and Dross Scorpion . This is basically Kiki/Conscripts. You use Kiki to copy the Scorpion, then sac the copy for two untap triggers. Aim both untaps at Kiki, activating him in between to get two more Scorpions. Each time you sacrifice a Scorpion, if you had 'X' scorpions, you end up with (2x-1). Infinite Scorpions to attack with.
- Dross Scorpion enchanted with Splinter Twin does the same thing as above
- Any sac outlet plus Dross Scorpion in play. Wurmcoil Engine enchanted with Splinter Twin. Tap Engine to make a copy, then sac the copy and the resultant tokens to get three untap triggers that you point all of at the Engine. Infinite Wurmcoil Engines. (never done this one - it just occurred to me)
- Myr Battlesphere enchanted with Splinter Twin. Untap provided by either one of the following: Dross Scorpion and a sac outlet **OR** Clock of Omens
3 weeks ago
Adding Thornbite Staff has the potential to create two infinite combo's for this deck.
1) Thornbite Staff + Krenko, Mob Boss + Goblin Bombardment: Equip Staff to Krenko. Generate a Goblin with Krenko, sacrifice the Goblin to Goblin Bombardment and deal 1 damage to an opponent. Krenko untaps due to the Goblin's death. Rinse and repeat.
2) Thornbite Staff + Krenko, Mob Boss + Phyrexian Altar: Equip Staff to Krenko. Generate a Goblin with Krenko, sacrifice the Goblin to Phyrexian Altar to generate . Krenko untaps due to Goblin's death. Rinse and repeat. Results in infinite .
Next to Staff's use in these combos, it is also rather frustrating for opponents if whenever a creature gets killed off, Krenko is able to untap, which allows you to keep flooding the board with gobbo's even during your opponents' turns.
Also, Staff is funny in combination with Goblin Sharpshooter and Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker : Equip the Staff to Kiki to make it work. Use Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker to copy Goblin Sharpshooter. The original shoots a player for one damage, the copy shoots itself. The copy dies, thereby untapping both the original Goblin Sharpshooter and Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker. Rinse and repeat to kill off everybody.
Mrs. and Mr. NV_1980
3 weeks ago
So realistically that is just kind of what Magic does. In the same way that Wheel of Fortune is on Magus of the Wheel , or that Urza, Lord High Artificer has Tolarian Academy as an ability, or that Beast Whisperer is Glimpse of Nature , it's that simplest way to create something knew without reinventing the proverbial wheel. It happens all the time.
While a creature that is Warstorm Surge on a body might be very powerful, I would thing it would defiantly be an option for them t some point. They may just worry about the synergies that you are thinking about being a bit on the broken side.
Your looking at Riku of Two Reflections , Deadeye Navigator , Conjurer's Closet , Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker , and the like being able to blink this creature for a ton of damage all over the board. It could be easily broken.
Theoretically, it would recognize itself entering the battlefield, and just go off if it wasn't countered.
Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker occurrence in decks from the last year
All decks: 0.11%
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.04%