|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Common|
|Eternal Masters (EMA)||Common|
|Tenth Edition (10E)||Uncommon|
|Ninth Edition (9ED)||Uncommon|
|Ninth Edition Foreign Black Border (9EDFBB)||Uncommon|
|Eighth Edition (8ED)||Uncommon|
|Seventh Edition (7ED)||Uncommon|
|Urza's Destiny (UDS)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Human Druid
Yavimaya Enchantress gets +1/+1 for each enchantment on the battlefield.
Yavimaya Enchantress Discussion
1 month ago
3 months ago
Completely understand about the meta conflict. I just like the God synergy with Karona. New Sisay is a better general as a tutor on a stick.
Cut Yavimaya Enchantress . Look through my enchantment pile one more time.
4 months ago
More nonbasic lands added.
4 months ago
This deck does have some of the combos from 2 vasa, like first playing Humility then playing Opalescence , to beat down the opponents creatures. Or even just play on the opponents turns with Leyline of Anticipation and Seedborn Muse . I wasn't aiming for voltron but with the commander and Yavimaya Enchantress it's an optional win-con. The goal i'm looking for is the combination of the two decks, combo of the first deck and the value draw engine of the second deck, while being more consistent and smooth.
I suppose the win-con is to out-value my opponents, with voltron as a backup (mostly because its built into the commander).
5 months ago
5 months ago
Needs more Fortitude
Frog Tongue is a cantrip
Also also: I've been Wombating for a long time, and I can tell you with certainty that when you play against people, they are going to try to kill your boy, because they lack both culture and sophistication. Hexproof and Indestructible instants like Ranger's Guile , Vines of Vastwood , and Mortal's Resolve are pretty clutch.
Seeing another Wombat deck pleases me greatly. Godspeed, friend.
5 months ago
I've made a number of recent updates here.
- Hanna, Ship's Navigator - I've got a few other ways to recur enchantments, and she's just way to slow. I've never had her survive until my next turn to actually use her.
- Fountain Watch - I prefer Sterling Grove since I can sac it if I need to stick some auras on an enchantment creature.
- Ashes of the Abhorrent - not really relevant in my meta.
- Vanishing - I absolutely love this card and may end up putting it back in. But flickering ward has been doing way more work for me, and there's been a number of times where leaving up is a pain.
- Paradoxical Outcome - with so many draw engines already the card draw was irrelevant, and I've never actually been in a situation where I was able to use it to save some permanents. Also I have ways to get them back from the graveyard.
- Wilderness Reclamation - I added it when Sigarda's Aid was still in there, but I don't think either really add anything.
- Authority of the Consuls - I've found it to be very minimal benefit
- Dawn's Reflection - While a great EDH ramp card, I already have the exact same function in Market Festival , and it felt like I have enough ramp without it.
- Soul Snare - I kinda liked the idea of the threat on the battlefield for a similar effect to Ghostly Prison , but I think it's just too weak of a card.
- Yavimaya Enchantress - I cut this long ago and I'm not entirely sure why... but she's back in now.
- Enchanted Evening - Haven't had a chance to cast it yet, but I can see this doing some outrageous things here. Makes any permanent, including lands: trigger card draw from enchantresses, buf Yavimaya Enchantress / Ancestral Mask / Tuvasa the Sunlit . It also makes everything protected by Privileged Position .
- Mystic Remora - not gonna lie, I mainly added it because I love the art. But I think it can be a pretty powerful card here depending on the matchup. And the cumulative upkeep is essentially free in EDH.
- Privileged Position - I had this in here already at one point but cut it because of the high CMC. But I think I've got enough ramp at this point to make it well worth having.
- Blind Obedience - Not sure if this is a keeper yet, but there is a Breya combo deck in my local meta.
- Mirari's Wake - Ramp! This card is insane, not sure why I didn't have it in here from the start.
- Omniscience - Not sure if it's a keeper because of the super high CMC, but it does seem like pretty much a game ender as long as there's a card draw engine on the battlefield.
- Earthcraft + Squirrel Nest - I just couldn't help myself, I want infinite squirrels! Earthcraft is also relevant on it's own with all the land enchantments. I may end up cutting Squirrel Nest , as I'm not sure I like infinite combos in EDH, but that's not happening until I have a chance to use!
6 months ago
Hi all! I just started playing around with this prison-y constellation Enchanted Evening deck idea:
SCORE: 1 | 2 COMMENTS | 26 VIEWS
Not sure if this could actually keep up at all in modern, but seems potentially pretty fun to pilot. Mostly just shooting for something that could win a few rounds at fnm. The main things I'm looking for help with are:
- Balance of ramp and prison
- Getting enough answers into the main deck
- Better ways to handle non-targetted removal
- Perhaps a better wincon than Yavimaya Enchantress
Thanks in advance for any help!
Yavimaya Enchantress occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%