|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Other enchantments you control have shroud.
Enchanted creatures you control have shroud.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (7)||rebelteddybear , AAHFI , NostalgicAce , Big-Foot , westdoorblowsnow , KingMathoro , Justinaut|
|Want (4)||Wolfebladeelite , pskinn01 , rakdos24 , xpsychovampx|
Greater Auramancy Discussion
18 hours ago
Hey if you were still interested the Greater Auramancy is yours
6 days ago
1 week ago
All this deck needs is Greater Auramancy and you are set. It's quite the investment though. If you have that you might have more room for more creatures instead of all tht removal. Deep-Sea Kraken might be good here too, or at least sideboarded for play against low CMC decks.
1 week ago
Another tutor option if you randomly need it could be Academy Rector, but without a reliable way to get him off like Animal Boneyard, probably not worth the time. There's also Time of Need and Chord of Calling.
Land Tax is great for ramp, though I'm sure it's already been recommended. Primal Growth is also an option, as is Traverse the Ulvenwald
Spectra Ward is nice, though the cost is probably prohibitive for this deck. Speaking of costs, Herald of the Pantheon could help, though the build wouldn't leverage it that well. If against high defense that Sigarda can't break, Bonds of Mortality could be another option besides the exile you already run.
If against high destruction, there's always Karmic Justice, but that probably will never be necessary in duel. Another possible bit of extra insurance, is Greater Auramancy. I know you mentioned countering as a concern. Prowling Serpopard might be a good response.
Only other thing that comes to mind is Nature's Will
Really nice deck!
1 week ago
So yeah like the title says I am selling some EDH cards of mine since I am in need of some cash to help pay some bills. Being an adult is fun am I right? I'm selling them for quite a bit less than TCG market price. The cards and my asking prices for them, and also their conditions are as follows:
Avacyn, Angel of Hope NM $19
Batterskull NM $14
Greater Auramancy NM $19
Extraplanar Lens LP $10
Elspeth, Sun's Champion NM $7
Kaya, Ghost Assassin NM $5.50So there they are. Who wants any of them?
1 week ago
A couple of options to consider:
- Blind Obedience is really good in multiplayer. Daxos tends to take a bit to get off the ground, so slowing down your opponents and being able to stack up some extra life can be really valuable. -
- You have a lot of ways to spend mana other than spells, so Eidolon of Rhetoric and/or Rule of Law can really help you outvalue your opponents.
- You might consider one more way to protect Daxos. Flickering Ward could be a good option, especially with Serra's Sanctum to generate tons of white mana.
- I like Cessation / Cage of Hands as options for shutting down enemy commanders. Since Daxos tends to go long, removals are actually a bit weak for commander control.
- Skybind is one of my favorite Daxos tech cards. Both Daxos and Heliod can make enchantments at instant speed, which allows Skybind to act as more or less a repeatable Maze of Ith.
In terms of possible cuts:
- Athreos seems marginal. The deck is creature light and people will happily pay for anything that's actually relevant enough.
- It doesn't look like you have a lot of ways to abuse Faith's Reward. It'd really require the right set of circumstances to give 4 mana in value.
- You have a lot of ways to spend life, but not a lot of ways to recoup it. Corpse Augur is probably your least good way of spending life for cards and can probably safely go.
- Citadel Siege is a possibility. It locks down some problem cards, but maybe it could go if you went for something like Cage or Skybind?
- Diabolic Revelation may not end up being amazing. I find that Daxos almost always has something to do with mana, so expensive tutors (even if they can get multiple cards) can end up being somewhat dead. It may be good, but I'd recommend keeping an eye on it.
2 weeks ago
It can be protected with Greater Auramancy and isn't as rough on the manabase.
2 weeks ago
Awesome, ThunderLemon, glad you enjoyed it! If you're finding that Eidolon of Blossoms are dying too much, you can try a couple of Greater Auramancys in the main to protect them. Maybe take out a couple of Abundant Growths, or perhaps a couple Herald of the Pantheons? I would run Greater Auramancys here, but they're a little too expensive for me. Also, its price will drop to like $5 or so if it's reprinted, so there's that too. As for Heliod, God of the Sun and Karametra, God of Harvests, I feel like they could both be run, but I think they're too much mana for too little effect. I'm open, though :)