Creature — Elf Archer
Reach (This creature can block creatures with flying.)
Deathtouch (Any amount of damage this dealt to a creature is enough to destroy it.)
Whenever another creature dies (is put into the graveyard from the battlefield, tokens enter the graveyard before ceasing to exist), each opponent loses 1 life.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Poison-Tip Archer Discussion
1 week ago
1 month ago
2 months ago
Dina, Soul Steeper , Plumb the Forbidden , Culling Ritual , Necrogenesis , Moldervine Reclamation , Poison-Tip Archer , Pitiless Plunderer , Winding Constrictor , Syr Konrad, the Grim , Sporeweb Weaver , Species Specialist , Korozda Guildmage , Casualties of War , Morbid Bloom , Damnation , Toxic Deluge , Druidic Satchel , Bolas's Citadel , Maskwood Nexus , Bastion of Remembrance , Golgari Germination , Black Market , Phyrexian Arena , Path of Discovery , Liliana, Dreadhorde General , Castle Garenbrig , Castle Locthwain , Undergrowth Stadium ,
2 months ago
Hi tearrow,you can use Spark Harvest instead of Bone Splinters . What do you think about Bastion of Remembrance ? you have one soldier for sacrifice and an another "blood artist's effect". Another cards that you can use are Perilous Myr , Poison-Tip Archer , Bone Picker , Butcher Ghoul .
3 months ago
4 months ago
You might like these: Alpha Status , Pennon Blade , Fallen Ideal , Sadistic Glee , Blade of the Bloodchief , Eternal Thirst , Cryptolith Rite , Song of Freyalise , Druids' Repository , Awakening , Benefactor's Draught , Curse of Bounty , Mobilize , Zulaport Cutthroat , Poison-Tip Archer , Umbral Mantle
4 months ago
Hey, good start on a budget.
Cards in the maybeboard that are worth adding:
- Whisper, Blood Liturgist
- Altar's Reap
- Costly Plunder
- Solemn Simulacrum
- Fleshbag Marauder
- Apprentice Necromancer
- In Garruk's Wake
- Tainted Wood
- Erebos, Bleak-Hearted
- Smothering Abomination
- Acidic Slime
Some budget cards, $1-$2, most are less than $1, at TCGPlayer to consider adding:
- Chandra, Acolyte of Flame : the two Elementals she creates are saced at your end step meaning they will trigger Korvold. Repeatable two Elemental creatures has interaction with Priest of Forgotten Gods and Whisper, Blood Liturgist to activate them on your turn each turn.
- Awakening Zone : Eldrazi Spawn tokens have nice interaction with Korvold since they self-sac to make 1 colorless mana.
- Arasta of the Endless Web : repeatable Spider tokens whenever an opponent casts an instant/sorcery thus can be lots of value in multiplayer Commander. It can even create infinite Spider tokens if an opponent combos by infinite casting.
- Atarka, World Render : creature to reanimate. Korvold is a Dragon and giving him double strike in combination with flying and huge power from counters can outright kill an opponent with Commander damage.
- Sakura-Tribe Elder : can sac itself.
- Caustic Caterpillar : can sac itself.
- Viscera Seer : can sac itself.
- Reassembling Skeleton : can reanimate itself.
- Bloodsoaked Champion : can reanimate itself.
- Village Rites
- Jarad's Orders : tutor for two creatures, one into your hand and the other into your graveyard. Good reanimation enabler or get Reassembling/Champion.
- Poison-Tip Archer : trigger when any other creature dies including opponent's creatures making it good in multiplayer Commander.
More ramp is good with Korvold because it can help to cast him faster and then it can be sac fodder to trigger him.
- Sol Ring : the most expensive price card I will suggest, but it's a staple of Commander.
- Sakura-Tribe Elder
- Gruul Signet
- Golgari Signet
- Rakdos Signet
- Mind Stone : can sac itself.
- Commander's Sphere : can sac itself.
- Springbloom Druid
Some budget lands to consider adding:
- Exotic Orchard
- Savage Lands
- Path of Ancestry
- Llanowar Wastes
- Cinder Glade
- Smoldering Marsh
- Jund Panorama
- Evolving Wilds
- Terramorphic Expanse
- Myriad Landscape
- Blighted Woodland
- Ghost Quarter
- Ash Barrens
I offer more advice. Good luck with your deck.
4 months ago
May I suggest Lathril, Blade of the Elves as part of the 99? In a perfect world she makes you abomination even more abominable, then lets you sacrifice 10 elves to deal 10 damage and if you have Poison-Tip Archer on board, it means its 20 damage to everyone! Followed by a good abomination sac to deal the remaining damage and killing the entire board. Other than that, Fyndhorn Elves and Elves of Deep Shadow for early ramp, and Elvish Warmaster is a cheaper, better version of Lys Alana Huntmaster .
Also, Song of the Dryads is such a cool removal card for green, you can even "permanently" deal with tricky commanders, and it also activates the forestwalk in Elvish Champion , allowing for a beat down plan in case they're up to your fling strategy.
Joraga Warcaller is also very sweet for this deck!