: Gain .
, , Sacrifice Jund Panorama: Search your library for a basic Swamp, Mountain, or Forest card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then Shuffle your library.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Jund Panorama occurrence in decks from the last year
Latest Decks as Commander
Jund Panorama Discussion
2 weeks ago
Naya Panorama and Jund Panorama can also search you up a Mountain. I would exchange them for Dormant Volcano and Zhalfirin Void . The Volcano is too much of a tempo hit, and the Void doesn't seem like a necessary source of colorless mana. Storage lands like Mage-Ring Network seem really clunky, too.
I'm not sure you're running enough dwarves to get anything consistent out of Magda, Brazen Outlaw . You also only have 5 ways that I count to make treasure tokens, and a few are one-offs. I think you either need to go all-in on the dwarf aspect, or pull out of it completely. I think you'd need to run somewhere around 20 dwarves at the least (more would be better) to get some consistency out of that strategy, along with some reliable ways to tap them regularly outside of combat, like with vehicles, Kyren Negotiations , and Dwarven Bloodboiler . The Bloodboiler will also help you to buff up your commander to get that one-shot kill in (provided he doesn't have shroud at the time).
Hopefully this is helpful. And let me know if I'm wrong about how consistently you are able to get the value you want out of the Magda plan here.
2 months ago
Hey, well done with your budget version of these partners.
Quicksmith Genius is a repeatable draw source with Rocks. With Toggo you can cycle through your library to find a Bounce land and win condition. Valakut Exploration is lots of card advantage with landfall. These cards with the Bounce land combo lets you draw your entire library for no mana cost to find a win condition.
Inspiring Statuary turns Rocks into ramp. Cinder Glade, Game Trail and Sheltered Thicket are playable budget Gruul lands. Glade and Thicket are dual lands that Three Visits, Nature's Lore, Farseek, Wood Elves, Skyshroud Claim, etc. can search for. Naya Panorama and Jund Panorama are other Fetch lands.
- Inspiring Statuary > Kuldotha Forgemaster
- Cinder Glade > Gruul Guildgate
- Game Trail > Rugged Highlands
- Sheltered Thicket > 1x Forest
- Naya Panorama > 1x Forest
- Jund Panorama > Radiant Fountain
Good luck with your deck.
2 months ago
Hey, good start, but without an infinite combo you should forget about trying to get to power level 8 because 8+ level decks win with infinite combos. Without an infinite combo then power level 6-7 is the highest level you should go for. Not having black's powerful tutors or Fetch lands are other reasons the power level isn't higher. With DFC you only count the front side of the card in the decklist, the backside is not added. For example Shatterskull Smashing Flip goes in the decklist, but Shatterskull, the Hammer Pass doesn't.
My advice is if you want to make a good Rakdos Toggo deck than build around Rocks. Take more advantage of Rocks to get more value out of them. Cranial Plating fueled by Rocks combos with Chandra's Ignition and Fling effects to kill your opponents with burn. Inspiring Statuary and Rocks can make a lot of ramp for Comet Storm or Exsanguinate.
- Reckless Fireweaver
- Ghirapur AEther Grid
- Quicksmith Genius
- Valduk, Keeper of the Flame
- Hammer of Nazahn
- Fabled Passage
- Jund Panorama
- Grixis Panorama
- Guildless Commons
- Great Furnace
- Vault of Whispers
Some other cards to consider adding:
- Red Elemental Blast
- Chandra, Torch of Defiance
- Valakut Exploration
- Heartless Hidetsugu
- Torbran, Thane of Red Fell
- Price of Progress
Good luck with you deck.
3 months ago
Thanks for your comment. I am very happy about such comments, as it is difficult to keep an eye on every possible combination with over a thousand commanders, especially with such a commander like Ishkanah, which you don't meet in your LGS every day. Thanks to your comment, I can see more of the potential of Ishkanah. I you want to tune up your deck, I have some recommendations for that:
I would exchange:
- Panharmonicon has only 3 targets + your commander... I think that's not efficien enough I would rather play this beast of a card: Ohran Frostfang because this card converts your spiders into carddrawing killer spiders.
- Far Wanderings for Cultivate because it's more reliable and effective
- Vessel of Nascency for Jarad's Orders because this card is just a perfect tutor for decks like this
- Blood for Bones for Victimize
- Is Witchbane Orb one of your meta picks, because a lot of your opponents play curses or burn? If not, I would rather play more carddraw because you have to less of it in your deck. Play Sylvan Library (or Phyrexian Arena) instead
- Drown in Filth with either another good removal like Abrupt Decay; Caustic Caterpillar; Plaguecrafter (Force of Despair, Darkblast, Snuff Out, Force of Vigor, Tragic Slip etc.)
- Cut 2 Forests and a Swamp for Bala Ged Recovery Flip, Khalni Ambush Flip & Hagra Mauling Flip
- Grapple with the Past for Fiend Artisan/Phyrexian Arena/Opposition Agent
- Entomb for any other tutor like Demonic, Vampiric, Grim Worldly Tutor etc. or Buried Alive
I would play as many cool utility lands with a sacrifice effect and as many fetch lands as possible because they're needed for Delirium and have also great potential with the MVP in every graveyard deck Life from the Loam:
- Evolving Wilds/Terramorphic Expanse/Ash Barrens/Jund Panorama
- Prismatic Vista/Verdant Catacombs; Windswept Heath/Wooded Foothills/Bloodstained Mire etc. (If they're out of budget, you just can play the cool and cheaper utility lands and you'll be fine) Other cool lands: Grim Backwoods!!; Geier Reach Sanitarium, Drownyard Temple Phyrexian Tower, Emergence Zone, Haunted Fengraf, Buried Ruin I would also add Deserted Temple because it can produce together with Cabal Coffers + Rings of Brighthearth infinite black mana.
Carddraw or Cardadvantage:
- Ohran Frostfang!!
- Driven / Despair!!
- Sylvan Library!!
- Night's Whisper
- Lifecrafter's Bestiary
- Phyrexian Arena!!
- Journey to Eternity Flip
- Phyrexian Reclamation
- Fauna Shaman/Birthing Pod/Fiend Artisan/Survival of the Fittest/Yisan, the Wanderer Bard
Other good finishers/ combo pieces:
- Altar of the Brood / Blood Artist / Zulaport Cutthroat
- Craterhoof Behemoth or the budget version: End-Raze Forerunners / Overrun
- Triumph of the Hordes
Well, I'm sure that you already know what other options there are to tune up the deck. If you want to win consitenly I would add more ways to produce infinte mana like Nim Deathmantle + Priest of Gix + Ashnod's Altar or Magus of the Coffers + Staff of Domination OR another unigue and complicated way to filter infinite colorless mana with Basalt Monolith + Rings of Brighthearth is together with Mirage Mirror and a Swamp...
To make the whole thing more consistent you have play all green and black tutors, play fast mana like the Moxes, Mana Crypt/-Vault, Manadorks (Elvish Mystic/Elves of Deep Shadow/Llanowar Elves etc. and pack some premium removal in the deck to raise the power level. If you're interested we can brew a fringe competetive list together.
3 months ago
skoobysnackz, What about Evolving Wilds, Terramorphic Expanse, Ash Barrens, Fabled Passage, Prismatic Vista, Armillary Sphere, Bant Panorama, Esper Panorama, Grixis Panorama, Jund Panorama, Grixis Panorama, Blighted Woodland, Burnished Hart, Expedition Map, Myriad Landscape, Renegade Map, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Solemn Simulacrum, Sword of the Animist, Thaumatic Compass Flip, Thawing Glaciers, Traveler's Amulet, Wanderer's Twig, Wayfarer's Bauble, or Wood Elves?
For some of the casual play groups I’ve been in Opposition Agent would really hose their ability to mana-fix and I can’t think of anything more annoying than sitting on removal you could use to take it out, but not having the right mana to cast it.
4 months ago
Snips500: Hey, thanks a lot! Yeah, you're right. I should have at least one Evolving Wilds in here. Also, now that I look at this deck, I don't think Mortuary Mire will do as much for this deck as I'd hoped, so now I'm thinking if I took them all out and added 1x Evolving Wilds and 2x Jund Panorama that might be better.
And yeah Rancor is a good idea, and I'm pretty sure I've got some tucked away somewhere.
Thanks for the advice!
4 months ago
This is so cool! Have you considered Rapacious One instead of Essence Feed? Maybe Ashnod's Altar? I feel like the altar would be able to net you twice the mana from your eldrazi spawn and can also provide on-demand death to your creatures, and a hit from Rapacious One can easily advance your board state towards something powerful and repeatable.
Your land base looks good, however Korvold especially benefits from lands that can sacrifice themselves. Fetch lands like Wooded Foothills, Verdant Catacombs, Bloodstained Mire, Windswept Heath, Misty Rainforest,Prismatic Vista, Scalding Tarn and Polluted Delta could really speed up your mana base and let you draw cards at the same time! I get that they may be out of budget- proxies are always an option if your playgroup is cool with them. Additional lands like Spawning Bed, Lotus Field, Jund Panorama, Blighted Woodland and Fabled Passage work well too.
Harrow instead of Wild Wanderer would fit your sacrifice theme. Pitiless Plunderer would give you double value while Broodwarden only buffs some of your creatures. You're not really winning with spawn, and a lot of your best eldrazi produce scions anyway.
I like your removal package, but I feel like there are some unneeded spells that can also be cut for ramp/removal. Things like Fog, Spawning Breath, Prismatic Omen, and Wave of Vitriol don't really advance your game plan (at least not as much as you'd like them to), and I think things such as Breaker of Armies, Nature's Lore, and Corpsehatch, and Commander's Sphere would work some wonders.
This is a super cool concept and I'm eager to see it in the future. I hope this helps!
4 months ago
This is a really cool deck! Never seen these cards used in this way. Might I suggest Evolving Wilds, Terramorphic Expanse, and Jund Panorama since they all sacrifice for Brians ability. Also Rancor is so much better than Strength in Numbers and also will stick around longer if you need to trample over multiple times.