Land — Forest
(: Gain .)
Gingerbread Cabin enters the battlefield tapped unless you control three or more other Forests.
When Gingerbread Cabin enters the battlefield untapped, create a Food token. (It's an artifact with ", , Sacrifice this artifact: You gain 3 life.")
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Gingerbread Cabin Discussion
2 days ago
Mutant's Prey ???
Hydra's Growth - je to sice aura, takze kartova nevyhoda. Ale ak to nezodpovie, je to brutalne
3 months ago
Nest Invader , Hunger of the Howlpack , Elephant Guide , Confront the Unknown , Thraben Inspector , Gingerbread Cabin , Scatter the Seeds , Sprout Swarm , Bloodbriar , Wavesifter , Shadow Rift , Fungal Infection , Khalni Garden
5 months ago
8 months ago
Hi! Thanks for the upvote.
A few suggestions:
Overwhelming Stampede rather than Overcome ; Sure your deck has many weenies, but by the time you're gonna want a 5 cmc mass trample for the win, you'll probably have something with larger than 2 power out.
Rule of Law is great for multiplayer, but Curse of Exhaustion might fit if you're gearing the deck for 1v1. If you are going for multiplayer, then Kismet works great at slowing opponents down without impacting yourself.
With the amount of PWs in the deck, Ignite the Beacon and Oath of Ajani might be worthwhile.
Phyrexian Rebirth could be a good board wipe, especially if you have crazy token amounts. Especially funny if you can combo it with Fresh Meat . Also funny with Requiem Angel out - a card worth including on its own, especially if you end up juggling your own tokens for other things.
Hardened Scales , Gavony Township , and Bloodspore Thrinax , could play nice with the +1/+1 subtheme.
Ashnod's Altar is great for utilizing creature tokens to get more things out.
Tireless Tracker might help with card draw later and gets some counters on its own.
The deck comp is pretty balanced, so Traverse the Ulvenwald might be effective. Congregation at Dawn and Chord of Calling are other tutor options if you find that the deck is more successful with particular creatures out.
I love swapping weaker tokens with Emrakul's Evangel (another fun fresh meat combo play). Of course, there is always Divine Visitation as well. It's easy to go overboard on doublers, but I figured I'd give a shout out to Primal Vigor and Second Harvest .
Swords to Plowshares for Pacifism ; might be better in some scenarios and always allows you to target your own creature to get some life out of it if you need to or if you go for the lifegain route.
Speaking of the lifegain route, if you want to go for it, here's some things that could work well: Phantom Nishoba , Wall of Reverence , Cradle of Vitality , Fumigate , Congregate , Blighted Steppe , Blossoming Sands , Gingerbread Cabin , Radiant Fountain , Graypelt Refuge , Kabira Crossroads , High Market , and Phyrexian Processor . The land balance will need to be played with if you want to swap the basics for some of those. Also, most Ajani PWs will work well for a more lifegain focused deck.
Now, when I think token generation, I think artifacts for many things. Thopter Assembly , Genesis Chamber , and Summoning Station come to mind. If you end up with more artifact tokens, you can use them with things like Krark-Clan Ironworks and Kuldotha Forgemaster . Also help with things like Dispatch .
Annnnnd one more suggestion if I haven't overstayed my welcome. Funny things can happen in token decks that put out a lot of creatures when you play The Great Aurora . Usually gives you a much stronger board state than opponents - might want to have a safety Reliquary Tower in for that hand size though!
Sorry if I doubled up on anything you had already considered!
11 months ago
I agree with the suggestion for Rebbec, Architect of Ascension or at least include her. In no particular order: They are reprinting Three Visits, which is strictly better than rampant growth. Nature's Lore is good too. Cavalier of Dawn can be used on your own artifacts. Guardian Idol is a good ramp card early and doubles as a Golem. Land Tax is rarely going to be worth it in a green land ramping deck. Maul Splicer is expensive, but trample is good evasion for decent sized golems. Sensor Splicer gives vigilance. Vital Splicer gives the ability to regenerate for 1. It's not great, but is another creature you can bounce for more golems. Ichor Wellspring is a great target for both self destruction and recursion, in case of opponents having no artifacts to destroy. Arcbound Reclaimer for ensuring you get a good draw. Ancient Stone Idol for a really big boi. Ancestral Statue can replay splicers or get rid of bad auras. Also you have a lot of stuff like myrsmith, palladium myr, and I think those might be better served by a couple more treasure/clue/food generation cards. Treasure Map Flip, Prying Blade, or Tireless Tracker, Ulvenwald Mysteries, or Gilded Goose (replacing Avacyns pilgrim). Any decent equipment, but especially a Bloodforged Battle-Axe. Maul of the Skyclaves, Heirloom Blade. Swords are good. And as always: Lightning Greaves Swiftfoot Boots Skullclamp Running a bunch of basics is always cheaper, but if you have a couple of bucks consider the following mostly budget additions. Homeward Path Scattered Groves is cheap and fetchable. Gavony Township for more counters. Gingerbread Cabin for an artifact with your land. Krosan Verge/Myriad Landscapefor mana fixing ramp. Command Tower because it's better than a basic. Path of Ancestry because the splicers are all human. Evolving Wilds/Terramorphic Expanse/Fabled Passage Blighted Woodland Sungrass Prairie Opal Palace
1 year ago
- Card draw:
- Sylvan Library : Card draw.
- Elvish Visionary : Cheap, cantrip, shaman.
- Mosswort Bridge : Pseudo cantrip.
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip : Pseudo cantrip. Flip = better Gaea's Cradle.
- Blighted Woodland : Comes into play untapped. Ramp card mid-lategame.
- Path of Ancestry : Potential card filter.
- Strip Mine : Utility land.
- Gingerbread Cabin : Forest with minor upside. No reason not to play it in mono green.
- Fauna Shaman : Tutor, shaman.
- Noxious Revival : Manaless. Allows another shot for wincons.
- Scavenging Ooze : Manasink. graveyard disruption.
- Card draw:
- Lifecrafter's Bestiary : Card draw.
- Beast Whisperer : Green conditional card draw.
- Guardian Project : Green conditional card draw.
- Runic Armasaur : Card draw (meta dependent).
- Compost : Card draw (meta dependent).
- Sakura-Tribe Scout : Early game shaman. Mana acceleration.
- Genesis Wave : Pseudo card advantage.
- Arch of Orazca : Card draw.
- Win more:
- Myojin of Life's Web : Too expensive. Very likely that you do not have enough cards in hand to make this worthwhile lategame.
- Patron of the Orochi : Quest for Renewal is cheaper.
- Gigantomancer : Cute, but 8 mana is too much for this kind of effect.
- Archetype of Endurance : Win more card. No real synergy. Asceticism Is better (although also not recommended).
- Trolls of Tel-Jilad : This is a bad card.
- Soul of the Harvest : Beast Whisperer / Guardian Project, cheaper. Almost same effect.
- Sakiko, Mother of Summer : Too expensive. Doesn't do enough for mana cost.
- Sage of Ancient Lore Flip : Very likely that you do not have enough cards in hand to make this worthwhile mid-lategame.
- Wildheart Invoker : This is a bad card.
- Sakura-Tribe Springcaller : This is a bad card.
- Loaming Shaman : Not enough card draw that allows you to get your desired cards in you hand.
- Essence Warden : This is a bad card.
- Vines of Vastwood : Very situational card.
- Squall Line : Not very good card. Situational.
- Krosan Grip : Expensive situational removal.
- Gilded Lotus : Unnecessary ramp.
- Tranquil Grove : Unless your meta plays a lot of enchantments, not really necessary. Otherwise, recommmend Back to Nature instead.
- Beastmaster Ascension : Your creatures are not big enough for this to work consistently.
- Spidersilk Armor: No tutors, not enough card draw to obtain it. Unreliable flyer prevention. Silklash Spider Will hold off flyers with tutors.
Staple cards are cards I recommend obtaining and using, since they are almost always good cards to have in any green deck. The rest is up to preference and should be taken with a grain of salt. I hope I could be of some use to you.
1 year ago
I've seen you removed it, but how did the Early Harvest + Mirari + Regrowth combo worked? If the Bubbling Cauldron is tapped, how do you sac multiple times?
In the description you say it's for 4+ players game. How do you see the deck in a 1v1 game?
Also, Prophet of Kruphix can help with the flash issue and it also untap all your creatures and lands in all player's untap step. Should be good in a 4 players game.
Hope to be helpful or at least giving you some ideas.
1 year ago
his is a great deck, but maybe you can run more nonbasic lands, even a Gingerbread Cabin would make it more appealing (Ha ha ha).