|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Rare|
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Eternal Masters (EMA)||Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
|Vintage Masters (VMA)||Mythic Rare|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Rare|
|From the Vault: Relics (V10)||Mythic Rare|
|Masters Edition (MED)||Rare|
|Fifth Edition (5ED)||Rare|
|Fourth Edition (4ED)||Rare|
|4th Edition Foreign Black Border (4EDFBB)||Rare|
|Revised Edition (3ED)||Rare|
|Revised Foreign Black Border (3EDFBB)||Rare|
|Unlimited Edition (2ED)||Rare|
|Collector's Edition (CED)||Rare|
|International Collector's Edition (CEI)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Beta (LEB)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Alpha (LEA)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Stack and ability resolutions seem counter-intuitive, can someone please explain...
- Oblivion stone 2nd ability is activated opponent activates nevinyrral's disk .What happens? planeswalkers in play
- When a Bearer of the Heavens dies, does Marchesa and her friends come back?
- Mass Destruction and non indestructible permanents that give indestructibility
- Dramatic Scepter loops and the stack
Nevinyrral's Disk enters the battlefield tapped.
, : Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Nevinyrral's Disk Discussion
5 days ago
I would say it probably needs a touch more removal so your game plan is not disrupted. I have my own angel deck which goes wide in typical Timmy fashion, however; it crumbles in a 3v1 scenario. I would maybe add one or two board wipes, staples removal spells like Return to Dust, Swords to Plowshares and Path to Exile. a good board wipe needs to be versatile like Austere Command or can act as a really good deterrent such as Nevinyrral's Disk
Some good angels to get for this deck are the Admonition Angel, Linvala, Keeper of Silence and Iona, Shield of Emeria pus it would be a funny combo with your Helm of the Host. Another angel I would recommend is Dawnbreak Reclaimer since it is reanimation plus you can make deals with opponents to get your good stuff back. Grand Abolisher is a must have in any angel tribal since it is kind of annoying if all your high value angels are countered for 2 mana. While I like Crovax, Ascendant Hero, If you wanted to; Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite is simply better and for more value plus it buffs all your creatures regardless and kills all your opponents 2/2's (which 90% of the time would be hatebears like Thalia, Guardian of Thraben or Ethersworn Canonist or any other annoying af enemy) plus it kills Arcum Dagsson so theres bonus points (seriously, screw that Dagsson guy).
in terms of mana rocks, Sol Ring is a staple, to get some of the higher end Angels I would recommend mana rocks such as Thran Dynamo or Worn Powerstone since adding one coloured mana in a mono colour deck such as angels simply doesn't do enough. adding tons of colourless mana to pay the generic cost of angels is worth it though.
Overall I would say this deck gets an upvote for how fun it looks and for potential and versatility.
5 days ago
I am just going to start off by saying that Muldrotha excels are enabling weird combos or recurring value plays. It also seems like you are playing a fairly cheaper deck so I won't bother with all the lands you could put in and other super expensive stuff.
One of the things you are missing are
1cmc: Caustic Caterpillar Elephant Grass any one cmc mana dorks Nature's Claim Carrion Feeder Skullclamp Unbridled Growth Nihil Spellbomb Pithing Needle All of the one cmc tutors such as Entomb Crop Rotation
4cmc: Null Brooch
now what to take out and why... In general I play in a faster meta where many of your creatures aren't able to even be played before the game ends
Cut: everything that is 5 cmc and above and every planeswalker except Shriekmaw Mulldrifter Deadeye Navigator this is because these card are simply not impactful enough and there are better alternatives around...
and here is just some fairly "bad" cards in your deck 4 cmc or less: World Shaper Vizier of the Menagerie Solemn Simulacrum Sidisi, Brood Tyrant Hostage Taker Dreamborn Muse Baleful Strix Nevinyrral's Disk Control Magic Reliquary Tower
you might even want to consider taking out Sol Ring but i guess it helps you play muldrotha
anyways good luck to you
1 week ago
Hi! Looks like a good start to me! Here are some suggestions:
- Priest of Titania. This card is seriously broken.
- Elvish Clancaller. While you won't be using the second ability, a 2-mana lord is always good.
- Joraga Treespeaker is an excellent mana dork.
- Wirewood Symbiote is also rather broken. Bounce your Elvish Visionary to untap your Priest of Titania, drawing more cards and making more mana? Yes please.
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip. Gaea's Cradle is very expensive; this is significantly less so, but also very powerful.
- Wirewood Lodge. Opportunity cost is tiny, and can net you so much mana when it's useful.
- Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx. Same as above.
- Song of the Dryads. Mono-Green has problems dealing with creatures; this card would be basically unplayable in any other color, but is very good here.
- Craterhoof Behemoth just wins games.
- Triumph of the Hordes. Same as above.
- Regal Force can draw tons of cards.
- Krosan Grip is just powerful utility removal. Should be in every green deck IMO.
- Door of Destinies makes your 1/1s into serious threats.
- Heroic Intervention can protect your board from targeted removal and board wipes alike.
- Prism Ring is just bad. You don't have any lifegain synergies, and it's just not worth the card.
- Blunt the Assault is also just plain bad. I don't think you need Fog effects, but if you do, simple Fog is probably better.
- Nevinyrral's Disk. You have a lot of creatures, and usually don't want to be wiping the board.
- Krosan Restorer. Good mana dork, but not an elf.
- Karametra's Acolyte. Same.
- Llanowar Mentor. This card is cute, but not that powerful in practice.
- Might of the Masses. Combat tricks are usually pretty bad in Commander, and this one is no exception.
- Wirewood Pride. Same.
- Presence of Gond. Unless you're going infinite (which you're not), this card just doesn't do much.
- Elvish Pioneer is a bad mana dork.
- Leaf Gilder. Same as above.
- Elvish Soultiller. It would be one thing if this added them to your hand, but just shuffling cards into your library isn't that powerful.
- Viridian Zealot. There are better Naturalize effects.
Hope this helps! Feel free to message me any time!
1 week ago
A superjank combo of cards you could run would be Darksteel Forge with Mycosynth Lattice and Nevinyrral's Disk. Expensive to put together, but in a semi-casual setting where games go anywhere from 7-10 turns it can just end the game. But I think Mycosynth Lattice would have a relevant spot in the deck anyways. I would imagine it could be solid insurance against decks that run MLD and board wipes in general. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Glissa would see the death triggers of your opponent's creatures allowing you to return everything that was just wiped.
2 weeks ago
To start, Wooded Foothills, Windswept Heath, Scalding Tarn, Marsh Flats, Flooded Strand, and Bloodstained Mire are all fetch for lands that you can't run in this deck, you're losing value there. I would instead run the bounce lands in those colors, Dimir Aqueduct, Simic Growth Chamber, and Golgari Rot Farm. If you're really looking for that mana fixing, obviously the go to Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse. From looking at your decks, you seem to build a lot of 4-5 color EDH, from someone who plays quite a few 3 colored decks, colors aren't that big of an issue. 37-39 is really the range of lands to stay in, whereas you have 34. I know you'll have to cut more in other areas to hit that, but it will help with mana issues if you have them. I would look into adding the Scry lands; Temple of Deceit, Temple of Mystery, and Temple of Malady. Tasigur is all about top deck manipulation, so free scry is nice. Again, I'm not helping with the cutting, but Thassa, God of the Sea and a Sensei's Divining Top would be great additions for top deck manipulation. As for cuts, Grave Titan and The Scarab God.I see the synergy of zombie creation, leading to scry-ability, but I just don't see that paying off in the way you want. The likelihood of having both of them out, creating zombies, and the table allowing that to continue is low. There just isn't a whole lot of Zombie synergy in the deck, and you're losing value there. I went on quite a bit above talking about mana fixing, with that in mind, Mox Diamond just seems excessive. You have a Command Tower, you have a lot of dual lands, while a high-value card, maybe not as necessary here. The next one I would go with is Languish. You have a ton of answers, and this one is the weakest. I would put it in the sideboard, that way if you're playing against a token deck or other low-powered creature deck, it has great value as a wrath, but otherwise, it might just be a dead card. Another card would be Impulse while top deck manipulation is very valuable in this deck, a one-off Impulse, when you could have other repeatable top deck manipulation, isn't as valuable and it can probably be taken out. In a similar vein to Languish, I would cut Pernicious Deed. People don't like being held hostage, and on deck board wipes like Pernicious Deed or Oblivion Stone or Nevinyrral's Disk etc, all draw a lot of hate. People are going to come at you and try to force you to crack it. Unless you're going to play it, and immediately wrath, it's going to draw hate your way, and people are going to try to force your hand, I'd cut that. Also, similar to Grave Titan and The Scarab God, Ishkanah, Grafwidow can be cut. He'd be great in a spider's tribal deck, but paying 6 and a black for draining someone 4 life is fairly low value, unless you want your primary win-con to be the Deadeye Navigator+Peregrine Drake+Ishkanah, Grafwidow. Like, that's a cool combo, but Deadeye Navigator is so widely known to be an infinite mana machine, people will be throwing whatever they can at him to get him out of the game.
2 weeks ago
You might want more ramp for the early game like Kodama's Reach, Skyshroud Claim, Khalni Heart Expedition. Nature's Lore, Farseek, and Rampant Growth would also be better than Farhaven Elf. Pir's Whim and Hour of Promise are also helpful to find specific lands.
In terms of your sorceries and enchantments, you could cut down on the more expensive ones, and add in removal and boardwipes to help you get to the late game. You can try Blasphemous Act, Chain Reaction, Damnation, Toxic Deluge, Boompile, Nevinyrral's Disk, Pernicious Deed, Terminate, Dreadbore, Attrition, and Hull Breach.
3 weeks ago
Cabal Coffers Thespian's Stage would you reckon getting these 2 lands and a couple of the other cheap options like Imp's Mischief and Nevinyrral's Disk, would be better than getting maybe a tutor and Necropotence ?