|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Rare|
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Eternal Masters (EMA)||Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
|Vintage Masters (VMA)||Mythic Rare|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Rare|
|From the Vault: Relics (V10)||Mythic Rare|
|Masters Edition (MED)||Rare|
|Fifth Edition (5ED)||Rare|
|Fourth Edition (4ED)||Rare|
|4th Edition Foreign Black Border (4EDFBB)||Rare|
|Revised Edition (3ED)||Rare|
|Revised Foreign Black Border (3EDFBB)||Rare|
|Unlimited Edition (2ED)||Rare|
|Collector's Edition (CED)||Rare|
|International Collector's Edition (CEI)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Beta (LEB)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Alpha (LEA)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Stack and ability resolutions seem counter-intuitive, can someone please explain...
- Oblivion stone 2nd ability is activated opponent activates nevinyrral's disk .What happens? planeswalkers in play
- When a Bearer of the Heavens dies, does Marchesa and her friends come back?
- Mass Destruction and non indestructible permanents that give indestructibility
- Dramatic Scepter loops and the stack
Nevinyrral's Disk enters the battlefield tapped.
, : Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments.
|Have (2)||metalmagic , jecder|
|Want (9)||Zarathustra77 , RicoTravelz , 0210 , mygoodname , chris.krone , Qolorful , russellroberts1 , SirDrewski , Tugboat|
Nevinyrral's Disk Discussion
21 hours ago
You seem to be running two copies of Voltaic Key ... I don't think that's allowed in EDH.
If you're playing Mono-Blue good stuff, I highly suggest Mystic Remora as a source of early card advantage.
In mono-blue, you might want to consider Back to Basics .
I don't think you should run Bonehoard , because your general counters the first equip activation.
Strip Mine is useful as a 1-of effect to take out The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale or other obnoxious lands. I don't think you need the Wasteland as well; you may have more luck with just a basic Island , especially if you choose to run Back to Basics .
Consecrated Sphinx is good as a value blue card. The card advantage is just nuts.
Good luck with deck building!
3 days ago
A few others but depends on you, and your meta! :)
- Thought Vessel , when your commander it's out, do you need an infinite hand?...
- Elixir of Immortality , good against graveyard hate, but do you really feel like your meta had that?, even if they do, will you use only 1 card to ger arround that?
- Executioner's Capsule yeah you can put it into the battlefield again... but isn't better a Nevinyrral's Disk instead? (just blow everything up and then rebuild with Muldrotha, the Gravetide , also you can answer with something like an Heroic Intervention
- Dimir Aqueduct Darkwater Catacombs i feel like 36 lands it's my sweet spot with a few dorks/rocks, but since you can ramp be more efficient with your taplands, you can always could search for the mana base in http:www.mtglands.com
- Carrion Feeder even as a sac outlet it's horrible xD
- Glen Elendra Archmage it's amazing, but i don't feel like it's gonna make a big difference there's much better options in the 4cmc
- Phyrexian Delver consider a better Phyrexian... Sheoldred, Whispering One
- Fellwar Stone it's a great rock... but Sol Ring it's about to get Banned because a reason...
1 week ago
606.5. A loyalty ability with a negative loyalty cost can’t be activated unless the permanent has at least that many loyalty counters on it.
this ruling still does stand. it means if you have a planeswalker with 4 loyalty you can't do a -5 ability. Which actually confirms you can use a -8 when you have 8 loyalty counters (as you have "at least that many loyalty counters)
306.9. If a planeswalker’s loyalty is 0, it’s put into its owner’s graveyard. (This is a state-based action. See rule 704.)
and this rules states that when you have used the -8 when you have only 8 loyalty counters the planes walker will die.
But a boon for you is that you will still get the ability :)
You can do some huge things with darettis ult but only really if you had the cards in the deck already. My favourite is ulting and making 3 copies of Ugin's Nexus having to sacrifice 2-3 of them to the legend rule and somehow destroy the last for alot of extra turns but it is not really worth it in this deck. Nevinyrral's Disk could be worth adding as it is a great board whipe that does not destroy planeswalkers it can also be used with saheli as she can immediately make a copy untapped.
Im happy to help develop decks :) It stops me from building too many myself and keeping my costs down :P
1 week ago
I'm looking to build a grixis superfriends deck and am looking for these cards. I have just updated my binder with everything I currently have.
- 1x Arcane Denial
- 1x Ashiok, Dream Render
- 1x Bedevil
- 1x Bojuka Bog
- 1x Chandra, Torch of Defiance
- 1x Chromatic Lantern
- 1x Counterspell
- 1x Countersquall
- 1x Dack Fayden
- 1x Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast
- 1x Daretti, Scrap Savant
- 1x Dark Intimations
- 1x Darksteel Citadel
- 1x Decree of Annihilation
- 1x Deliver Unto Evil
- 1x Dimir Signet
- 1x Dragonskull Summit
- 1x Dreadbore
- 1x Drowned Catacomb
- 1x Flux Channeler
- 1x Gilded Lotus
- 1x Great Furnace
- 1x Honor-Worn Shaku
- 1x Interplanar Beacon
- 1x Izzet Signet
- 1x Jace, Unraveler of Secrets
- 1x Jace, Wielder of Mysteries
- 1x Jokulhaups
- 1x Karn's Bastion
- 1x Karn, the Great Creator
- 1x Kasmina, Enigmatic Mentor
- 1x Lethal Vapors
- 1x Luxury Suite
- 1x Morphic Pool
- 1x Mox Amber
- 1x Nevinyrral's Disk
- 1x Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God
- 1x Nightscape Familiar
- 1x Ob Nixilis Reignited
- 1x Obliterate
- 1x Overburden
- 1x Saheeli Rai
- 1x Saheeli, the Gifted
- 1x Sarkhan the Masterless
- 1x Savor the Moment
- 1x Seat of the Synod
- 1x Sensei's Divining Top
- 1x Tainted AEther
- 1x Temple of Deceit
- 1x Temple of Epiphany
- 1x Temple of Malice
- 1x Tezzeret the Seeker
- 1x Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
- 1x Tezzeret, Artifice Master
- 1x Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge
- 1x The Chain Veil
- 1x The Elderspell
- 1x Time Sieve
- 1x Ugin, the Ineffable
- 1x Vault of Whispers
- Doubling Season
- Atraxa, Praetors' Voice
- Dark Depths
- Exquisite Blood
- 4x Goblin Guide
- japanese Alhammarret's Archive
- Mirari's Wake
- Elspeth, Knight-Errant
- Archangel of Thune
- Karlov of the Ghost Council
the rest is in my binder
1 week ago
Nevinyrral's Disk , and Bontu's Last Reckoning are good cheap board wipes that don't target anything, and Army of the Damned is a great way to add creature advantage for cheap, just been working with the budget and keeping it under 10 and that's what I got so far, I believe I added one more, I took out a few lands because 42 is a lot where you can take 3 or 4 out and be okay
1 week ago
Well if you want to play some play you can recur them easily with Scribe of the Mindful . I also forgot to mention that Sidisi, Brood Tyrant is a must and do pretty much everything you want with this deck. Nevinyrral's Disk is sweet because you will be able to do it again and again, so good choice, but i feel like you could pair it with some sac outlet like Viscera Seer . And since your deck reaaaaaally want your commander to be on the table you should consider adding Journey to Eternity Flip.
1 week ago
Hey! Thanks for the sugestions.
First, I realize that I'm a dumbass: I balanced the cards type so I would have more opportunities to recure...BUT! I hadn't fully read Muldrotha's ability: I can only play permanents from the graveyard. So I'm thinking about completly going overboard with permanants and keep only a few instants or sorceries (at the risk of not interacting much with what's being cast at instant speed).
Seeing how my mana curve is distributed, I'm not sure I need the Temple of the False God , so I migh go back to 36 lands.
Lazav is indeed a great way to keep yourself afloat if Muldrotha is undisposed. Great idee, thanks. Acidic Slime has a great ETB effect but I'll rather use something like Caustic Caterpillar if I can get one since it can sacrefice itself.
Also yes, Grave titan is awesome. But it's a bit expensive, I'll see if I'll add it directly or later if I want to pump up the dec.
Thanks for everything.
1 week ago
easy board wipe to add would be Nevinyrral's Disk so you have that at your disposal and the ability to get rid of problems on the field
Nevinyrral's Disk occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.08%