|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
All permanents are artifacts in addition to their other types.
All cards that aren't in play, spells, and permanents are colorless.
Players may spend mana as though it were mana of any color.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (12)||Zomgasa , maR2307 , tangrams , Famicomania , ironax , Lucretian , Mousemke , CAPTAINxCOOKIES , Sparky41 , Duct-Tape-Guardian , Justinaut , L4DMalus|
|Want (5)||Turtlelover73 , samuelianstorm , acbooster , Wolfebladeelite , Va1mar|
Mycosynth Lattice Discussion
22 hours ago
I know that playing lands doesn't use the stack or pass priority. Does that mean I can play a land and tap it for mana before the game checks SBAs and puts the land in the graveyard?
If I control the above 3 permanents and a Viscera Seer. can I play a land and sacrifice it to the Seer?
1 day ago
Dude, you need Karn, Silver Golem and Memnarch in this deck 'cause Mycosynth Lattice breaks them both! It lets Memnarch steal anything you want and turns Karn, Silver Golem into a land-destroyer! Instead of Staff of Domination, try Staff of Nin, and then main-board the Gilded Lotus and throw in Kurkesh, Onakke Ancient. Those plus Voltaic Key breaks the game as well! XD
2 days ago
I'm not sure about Mycosynth Lattice. It seems like a lot of mana (in competitive) to do not very much.
It looks like a fun idea though! Honestly I'm not sure how well a cEDH deck can do without blue XD. I think ideas to improve will come from for playing so keep at it!
Good luck with the deck!
2 days ago
You can make them artifacts on the 'field with Mycosynth Lattice. Idk about the graveyard tho :/
4 days ago
Fun fact: planeswalkers can actually contribute to the combo if you have Mycosynth Lattice and March of the Machines in play. It's very, very janky but Kraj would then be able to pump them and take their abilities. I'm sure that would open up a bunch of fun possibilities. I've been thinking of building a Kraj deck since I discovered this combo - I know it's not really that good, but I'm the kind of person who would build it just to torture friends with the rules headaches. I like your deck though, it'll be a starting point for my deckbuilding for sure.
4 days ago
RingoDingo92 yeah, well although I too really like archive I havnt gotten much use from it. at 5 mana and not doing anything without a follow up I picked it as the easiest slot to move around for some other playtesting. I feel I'm soon going to need a proactive play vs things like Stony Silence such as Jester's Cap or Grinning Totem as it seems to be becoming a popular choice amongst my friends lol. Maybe if I land Mycosynth Lattice a few times with it in play they well board it out xD.
6 days ago
3 removals, like you said, is definitely way too low. Of course, doesn't have a LOT of removal, but you can consider those :
Scour from Existence, Bramblecrush, Desert Twister, Mwonvuli Acid-Moss, Reclaiming Vines. Land destruction is good for those who use Glacial Chasm, which is bad for your strategy. All Is Dust ONLY if you're in a pinch.
To a certain extent, you can go the route of making everything on the board an artifact with Mycosynth Lattice and all the green artifact/enchantment removal becomes effective against anything - even lands.
Also, an elf deck without Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury? BLASPHEMY! (I'm joking.)
Non-elf too good to pass : Eternal Witness.
Notable utility : Mirri's Guile is a free pseudo scry 3, every turn. Abundance if you do not need any other land drop OR if your absolutely need a land, you can choose... AND! If you got Sylvan Library out with it, it transforms it into a free Draw 3 every turn due to its replacement effect!
Hope this helps a bit!
1 week ago
If you're looking to add a little more consistency to your ability to go infinite, there are a few options:
- Nim Deathmantle is basically a second copy of Eldrazi Displacer that you can fetch with Fabricate.
- Ashnod's Altar / Krark-Clan Ironworks go infinite with Displacer/Deathmantle and Breya. They don't give you the infinite colored mana to steal the entire board with Memnarch, but the whole combo is fetchable with Saheeli.
- If you're running Pia's Revolution, it may be worth running Thopter Foundry / Sword of the Meek.
- You have the Sharuum + Sculpting Steel / Metamorph combo, but no payoffs. Those cards are an instant win with Blood Artist or Disciple of the Vault.
- Not sure what your budget is, but if you're running Disk/Forge already, you might consider Mycosynth Lattice / Vandalblast.
In terms of possible cuts:
- As weird as it sounds, Deadeye Navigator is a little awkward in Breya. You're 4-color, so the blue in its activation cost ends up being really awkward. It's not bad, but Breya is so packed with broken options that Deadeye ends up not actually being one of the best things you can do with 8 mana (casting cost + first activation).
- Training Grounds is probably worth watching. It seems right on the borderline.
- Hangarback Walker is likely going to end up a little awkward. You have a lot of recursion that puts things directly in to play, which it doesn't work with at all. It's also kind of slow. If you're looking to generate thopters, something like Thopter Spy Network might actually do more work.
- Vedalken Orrery is probably one to watch as well. Playing at instant speed is fun, but given that you're not running any counters or draw spells, it's largely just giving a modest amount of board protection. In most cases, you're probably not flashing in your whole combo, and if you lose a piece, there's tons of graveyard recursion. Might actually be better to just run 1-2 counterspells.